Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you all still adding to your dinar investment?

cashman54

Cash man...To me no great return on any other investment out there...so with that said diversify if you haven't by getting a account with Warka so you will be able to ride the roller coaster as the Dinar rises in valve down the road and you can use them as your broker if you wish to invest in the ISX...this is what I have done...here you go if you have not seen this

* Telecommunications IPOs expected next year

ARBIL, Iraq, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Iraq's stock exchange market will double its capitalization to $8 billion once the three main mobile-phone companies operating in the country are listed, the market's head said.

Asiacell, an affiliate of Qatar Telecom , Korek Telecom, which is part-owned by France Telecom and logistics firm Agility and Zain Iraq, a unit of Kuwait's Zain , are required by their license terms to list shares on the local bourse.

Read More

My link

Good Luck

Oz

However, if the IQD Rv's at, say, $.10.... I will be buying as much as possible (and wishing I had bought more before the Rv)!

So assuming you bought at $1200 per million dinar, if it RV's to a dime you make ~80x or 8,000% on your investment. So you would hold your dinar's and buy more hoping for another 10x (i.e. to 800x or 80,000%) to $1?

If they RV to a dime, a penny, or a tenth of a penny, I'm out.

• Upvote 1

So assuming you bought at $1200 per million dinar, if it RV's to a dime you make ~80x or 8,000% on your investment. So you would hold your dinar's and buy more hoping for another 10x (i.e. to 800x or 80,000%) to $1?

If they RV to a dime, a penny, or a tenth of a penny, I'm out.

I believe their (Iraq) intent is to have the strongest currency in the ME. If it Rv's at $.10 sure, I'd stop purchasing PM's and Yuan and start buying IQD with my USD's, wouldn't you?

If their goal is to get their currency north of $3.00 and I can buy in at $.10 I would consider that a great investment.

I'm not going to stop investing just because I got a nice Rv at $.10. I'm going to keep going to see how much more I can make!

Not trying to Hijack a thread but does anyone know a reliable source to acquire chinese yuan ?

we have no local banks that deal with foreign countries around here :(

With all due respect this took me all of 7 seconds to find on google ... and a lot more like it.:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/2011/01/12/you-can-now-buy-chinese-yuan-in-new-york/

Just wondering if any honest investors out here were still slowly adding to their dinar connection. I have cash sitting around in my brokerage account that I have just been playing around with, and I often wonder if my money would be better spent investing in more dinar instead of the stock market, just wondering what others out there were doing.

My perspective, The stock market is the only way I know how to lose money, other than investing in home real estate, seems like all the brokers make money and drive expensive cars, I end up eating a loss and still having to wash my old car, the stock market always works for me when I feel like throwing my hard earned money away and helping a worthless broker to play the part, Dinar is better than the stock market in my opinion, open an Iraq bank account they are paying decent interest, but is high risk by some standards just because the whole region loves conflict, Just takes patience to invest in the Dinar. I have done well with Silver however be sure to hold it physically, seem to be dipping to a good buy price check the US mint for silver coinage, I always buy silver every month regardless of the price, always made and make money on silver, can just take longer sometimes, buy low sell high. I am contemplating buying uranium mining stocks and certain rare metal mining stocks in the near future I just need to be able to stomach the gamble and know that I helping an arrogant broker to buy a new expensive car, so they can feel important playing the part. Excuse my sarcasm just been burned by investment companies as I watch them rob my retirement account to support their lavish lifestyles. In my opinion they are worse than bleeding liberals welfare mongers, anyway rare metal mining stock are supposed be hot for good future returns....

• Upvote 1

I believe their (Iraq) intent is to have the strongest currency in the ME. If it Rv's at $.10 sure, I'd stop purchasing PM's and Yuan and start buying IQD with my USD's, wouldn't you?

If their goal is to get their currency north of $3.00 and I can buy in at $.10 I would consider that a great investment.

I'm not going to stop investing just because I got a nice Rv at $.10. I'm going to keep going to see how much more I can make!

Actually the value of a dime is particularly interesting. I think they are going to RD at either 100:1, or more likely at 1000:1 . So if they RV to a $0.10, then that precludes a subsequent RD at all so the chance that they would continue RVing upward over the years would be more likely. At a dime I might keep some but I think would sell half for sure. If they RV to only $0.001 thus paving the way to a 1000:1 RD or $0.01 paving the way for a 100:1 RD, then I might be more likely to sell everything. At a dime it would be difficult to not sell everything though since with that I could retire quite well, not in grand luxury but to live modestly but comfortably and have no money issues.

Actually the value of a dime is particularly interesting. I think they are going to RD at either 100:1, or more likely at 1000:1 . So if they RV to a $0.10, then that precludes a subsequent RD at all so the chance that they would continue RVing upward over the years would be more likely. At a dime I might keep some but I think would sell half for sure. If they RV to only $0.001 thus paving the way to a 1000:1 RD or $0.01 paving the way for a 100:1 RD, then I might be more likely to sell everything. At a dime it would be difficult to not sell everything though since with that I could retire quite well, not in grand luxury but to live modestly but comfortably and have no money issues.

Yep. Another sensible response from you xyzzy.

Maybe we'll all get a chance to meet someday if this goes favorably.