Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you all still adding to your dinar investment?

cashman54

An OPPORTUNITY like this comes around once in a LIFETIME especially with the small % of people who even knows about this.

Even main stream media is keeping it on the Down Low.

I buy more with EVERY Spare Dollar. I have every month sence last Decembers UN meeting that droped a large amout of sanctions.

My 1st purchase 8 years ago was substancial and I've been adding to it everymonth for the last year

And I will continue to until it RV's

• Upvote 1

I will buy more!

I know they can't afford to do a LOP. We hold way too much of it and we'll cash out on them and walk away...

No other country in history that I can find has ever had their currency revalue to a 1000%....

So that pretty much means that over time Iraq will let their currency rise slowly....

They are using the dollar, most iraqis savings are in the dollar, there is no pressure for them to LOP.

They have collected a lot of Iraqi dinar and soon they will take some of it off the books and allow the exchange rate to rise.

At the same time as this continuos more iraqis will trade their dollars back to Dinars increasing the demand and value....

So for myself, if I can, I will buy more why not?

Great question because I was wondering if I should buy more IQD. I checked with Tampa Dinar and they have a promotion offering 100 free $50 IQD Notes if you buy $1m, $25k IQD and/or 1000 free $50 IQD if you buy $10m IQD. Apparently there is a lot of Dinar in smaller demoninations to sell. Don't know what I will do.

In the beginning, I bought frequently... Than after awhile, I only bought more to offset taxes...

But I maintained an amount where I feel that if anything happens I'll be satisfied.

I didn't invest so much that if I lose everything, I am S.O.L. (Depressed maybe, but who wouldn't?)

Take a 40-50% loss.... A likely scenario with a R/D since we overpaid for it.

A small to modest profit.... Would be seen making nearly double my money or more back... Not bad for about a year, right?

Smaller R/V... $0.01 -- That could clear some bills, sweet...

Modest R/V $0.10 -- Now we're talking.... Too bad I didn't buy more, right?

@ $0.25 -- Bills+savings

@ $0.50 -- Bills+savings+ new toys

@ $0.75+ all plans remain the same but include a new house maybe.

So, I'm content with whatever route this goes. Of course I would like to see this end (whether good or bad), but if waiting turns a better end-game, than so be it.

Do I plan to buy more? No.... I will not help pumpers, gurus, or agents profit from my greed...

The b.s. they spew has likely caused people to buy more than they should of when this was speculative in the first place.

Would I spend the same amount if I could do it all over again?

I would hit the same target, but purchase it basically all at once for the best pricing.

I would also have 1/2 of it in warka to collect interest and play the ISX when they're trading.

Sure... When I can find a deal.

I will. I have watched my 401 take a hit of 16% in 4 months. I don't even bother to look anymore. Then again with the Euro failing, the dollar failing, it all may be worthless paper either way you go. So why not add to the dinar portfolio. Good price and you don't miss it, go for it. Even the dong. Right now the dong has fallen, but it's an investment and will take time. Willing to wait. Also bought Dinar for the family and gave it to them to hold. Did not tell them about the Dinarians speculation. Don't want them to think it is a given. It's just a possibility.

Edited by uncirculd

i certainly will buy more but not through conventional means. the smartest method to purchase dinar is either through warka bank account or by investing on the ISX. the rate is unbeatable at approx $850 usd per $1M dinar. the same amount people spend with the dealers for $1M (approx $1220) i am owning almost $1.5M. when invested in the ISX, the dinar stand to produce more dinar.....for free! i had the greatest experience today (THANK YOU LORD!) where my first day on the ISX returned 8.74% profit to my portfolio. my hard currency dinar has been sitting in a safe place lying dormant while my electronic dinar is slaving and toiling to produce more dinar babies for big papa.

so yes, i will continue to purchase dinar through my iraqi broker. i will buy if the market is dropping and buy as the market rises. the isx, in my estimation, is the best way to go.

• Upvote 1

TrinityXchange: 1) how do I get my funds from warka to the broker

a) via wire

B) just send Warka an email telling them to send funds to my broker (the way warka works I would not feel assured it got done)

c) give warka written authorization (via email or is there a special form) to allow the broker access to my funds?

d) Other???

2) when I buy shares do I purchase them with IQD or Us dollars?

3) is there a requirement to buy at least 200,000 shares in each company that I wish to invest in or is there no minimum?

using same broker as you, they emailed today and received my papers and he stated I should have my ISX number by Monday..pretty quick!! awesome and you are right..very timely and great communication

thanks much

blink.gif

(clickclickclickityclick...POPsizzle)scribblescribble....my calculator just fried...heck, if I were sittin on THAT kinda green...I doubt I'd have baught a dinar.

blink.gif

If I knew someone with THAT kind of GREEN, I'd be trying to do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING they did to get where they are!!

And YUP, I just bought more and will next paycheck if no RV by then.

• Upvote 1

TrinityXchange: 1) how do I get my funds from warka to the broker

a) via wire

B) just send Warka an email telling them to send funds to my broker (the way warka works I would not feel assured it got done)

c) give warka written authorization (via email or is there a special form) to allow the broker access to my funds?

d) Other???

2) when I buy shares do I purchase them with IQD or Us dollars?

3) is there a requirement to buy at least 200,000 shares in each company that I wish to invest in or is there no minimum?

using same broker as you, they emailed today and received my papers and he stated I should have my ISX number by Monday..pretty quick!! awesome and you are right..very timely and great communication

thanks much

pm me my friend. we do not want to hijack this great thread.