Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you all still adding to your dinar investment?

cashman54

Just wondering if any honest investors out here were still slowly adding to their dinar connection. I have cash sitting around in my brokerage account that I have just been playing around with, and I often wonder if my money would be better spent investing in more dinar instead of the stock market, just wondering what others out there were doing.

Iv'e added small amounts - 50,000 or 100,000 every now and again when I find a good deal on Ebay or something like that over the last year - but only using extra cash I have that I might have spent on something else frivalous and won't miss.

Althou, I'm beginning to think I should have bought myself that Hi Point 9mm carbine - simply because it would make a nice kit gun during hunting season...

• Upvote 1

Iv'e added small amounts - 50,000 or 100,000 every now and again when I find a good deal on Ebay or something like that over the last year - but only using extra cash I have that I might have spent on something else frivalous and won't miss.

Althou, I'm beginning to think I should have bought myself that Hi Point 9mm carbine - simply because it would make a nice kit gun during hunting season...

Sure glad you clarified that :)

simply because it would make a nice kit gun during hunting season...

I'm still purchasing many foreign currencies especially ID at around 1 to 2 Million ID a month.

I'm betting against the weaker Dollar weakening even more & strengthening the other currencies.. I'm invested in six different foreign currencies. China Yuan, SKW, ID, VND, India Rupee & Philipine Peso. At least one out of the six should bust out & make me some money. That's good enough for me even if the other five turn out to be duds.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just wondering if any honest investors out here were still slowly adding to their dinar connection. I have cash sitting around in my brokerage account that I have just been playing around with, and I often wonder if my money would be better spent investing in more dinar instead of the stock market, just wondering what others out there were doing.

I just bought more Dinar this morning (GID)...and continue as I can afford to..

• Upvote 1

If you need to ask that question imo you shouldn't be investing in anything!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

Not me. I spent the amount that i needed to so that if this thing goes the way everyone wants i'll be set, but a small enough amount that i won't miss it if they LOP or do something worse.

The "BEST" way to go about it....

Invest what you can safely assume you'll only get 60% back or so. (Means 40% loss). If what you threw down ends up meaning a 40% loss, and you know you couldn't handle that, than you've invested too much.

Now, everyone will be upset or disappointed if they lose their entire investment. Is it possible? Yes..

How so? Many banks may decide to not buy-back, and upon a R/D, they could shut down the entire country and do the process in one quick swoop to get the 000s off the streets or invalid.

Any type of return whatsoever just means you made a reasonable & sound investment.

Gotta look at it from that sort of mentality.

• Upvote 1

I'm still purchasing many foreign currencies especially ID at around 1 to 2 Million ID a month.

I'm betting against the weaker Dollar weakening even more & strengthening the other currencies.. I'm invested in six different foreign currencies. China Yuan, SKW, ID, VND, India Rupee & Philipine Peso. At least one out of the six should bust out & make me some money. That's good enough for me even if the other five turn out to be duds.

Not trying to Hijack a thread but does anyone know a reliable source to acquire chinese yuan ?

we have no local banks that deal with foreign countries around here :(

Edited by ethan0205

If I had money in the stock market I'd either take it out yesterday, buy physical precious metals, or dinar. Same thing with retirement accounts. Pay the feex/taxes and run. Too many of them are going belly up with the gov't only bailing out big business and leaving retirement accounts bankrupted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The "BEST" way to go about it....

Invest what you can safely assume you'll only get 60% back or so. (Means 40% loss). If what you threw down ends up meaning a 40% loss, and you know you couldn't handle that, than you've invested too much.

Now, everyone will be upset or disappointed if they lose their entire investment. Is it possible? Yes..

How so? Many banks may decide to not buy-back, and upon a R/D, they could shut down the entire country and do the process in one quick swoop to get the 000s off the streets or invalid.

Any type of return whatsoever just means you made a reasonable & sound investment.

Gotta look at it from that sort of mentality.

Exactly the method I used (despite my brain swimming in koolaid back then! :) ). When I added it in to my portfolio tracker I put it in with a 33% loss at the outset (so maybe not exactly the 40 you prescribe but similar). I will not be buying more. Edited by xyzzy

Not trying to Hijack a thread but does anyone know a reliable source to acquire chinese yuan ?

we have no local banks that deal with foreign countries around here sad.gif

You can buy Chinese Yuan at dinarbanker. You can buy 1000 Yuan for $228 plus $20 for shipping and handling (for your entire order). I don't know if this is necessarily the best deal out there but I can vouch for their service. I've never had a problem with them.

Me personally, I would buy Yuan over IQD at his point.

However, if the IQD Rv's at, say, $.10.... I will be buying as much as possible (and wishing I had bought more before the Rv)!

But I will not buy anymore now.

I'm putting every extra penny I've got into PM's and Chinese Yuan at this time.