Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA not cashing in IQD...ever!

dinarpoke

I am curious Dinarpoke. In your first post you said you got an email from the foreign currency dept and 15 minutes later it turned into a direct conversation with BOA. So was it an email or a direct conversation?

surfer -

it was a email from my banker and a direct conversation with the foreign currency dept.

I'd Rather pay a credit union higher spread fees than to give BOA any money. JMO :P

Amen brother. I can't wait to go to the BoA with my deposit receipt from another banking institution and say this could have been deposited here, but because you and the rest of the BoA were such a-holes, I've decided to deposit it elsewhere. Then LOL all the way out of the lobby. Just the thought of that day makes me smile from ear to ear.

I got an email response from the foreign currency dept at BOA and they stated, "There have been no plans, nor will we be planning on dealing with the dinar"

This is totally opposite of what has been read on these boards? Someone is lying? Anyone have a confirmed bank that will be handing cash in at the time of RV, or will we have to cash in at one of Ali's offices?

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

They have been saying for a loooong time now that they will NEVER...EVER deal with IQD no matter what the rate.... where've you been?????

I had a problem with BoA not to long ago trying to get a foreign check cashed, they gave me the run around for several months until I finally mentioned having Dinar & that if this was how they were going to act I would be finding some where else to cash them in.. I had my money in the bank the very next day ... Just saying !!!

:unsure::blink:

I got an email response from the foreign currency dept at BOA and they stated, "There have been no plans, nor will we be planning on dealing with the dinar"

This is totally opposite of what has been read on these boards? Someone is lying? Anyone have a confirmed bank that will be handing cash in at the time of RV, or will we have to cash in at one of Ali's offices?

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

Well if you go down to your local BOA they have copies of the dinar notes in their currency book.

BOA I think was the old Nations bank years ago before they changed the name.

I had a car financed with them for the wife at the time.

In my divorce agreement if she fell behind on the payments I was to take immed possesion of the car.

After 6 months I received a notice from nations band that the car payments were 2 months behind and repo was in order.

I contacted nations bank and they confirmed this with paperwork.

Went to the family court in SC and was told OK she is in violaton of the court order.

Go get the car.

I traveled to Kansas to track this car down,,took the car,,still had a set of keys put it on a trailer behind my truck and pulled it back to SC.

Went to Nations bank and paid the 2 past due payments.

Ex wife lawyer contacted me 1 week later,,apparently she had paid off the loan with nations bank and they made a major hickup.

sorry time is money with me as I had to delay my travel back overseas to handle this.

We started a joint lawsuit against Nations banks and made some good money from there lack of banking actions

Got a free car out of them and much, much more., less than 2 months to settle this one, she had attorney I represented myself.

Not sure what she got but happy she cleaned their clock also.

I would not use BOA if they paid me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yesterday I went to my BOA to wire my funds to warka, the lady was confused about why I had a citibank account number and why it went to citibank before warka bank with a swiftcode and asked what this wire was for. I felt it was totally none of her business and I simply stated it was part of my investment portfolio, then she had to ask someone if she was doing it right and where to put the swiftcode. I told her I would appreciate her having her supervisor check it because I must do this right the first time and don't have the time and dime to not get it right the first time. The man looked at my paper and her computer screen and explained to her that I was correct about where the warka info went and that she was doing it correctly. Later again she asked what kind of investments I held, I kept it very general and told her that I have an investment portfolio that I dip into a little of this and a little of that and then I told her that for fun that Im pretty invested in the dinar and the dong..she exclaimed "Really, Dinar, we don't have anything to do with the Dinar" and was very matter of fact about it. I replied to her that of course BOA doesn't right now but they will very soon when it revalues and you may want to consider buying some". she said nothing and went back to typing..poor bank people don't know bless their hearts

I don't expect anyone to believe me but with all of BOA's current problems from bad debt ,stupid loans high expenses, buying companies with enough red ink to make a blood bank drool, they will have NO CHOICE but to deal with the Iraqi Rv---they could not not pass up the fees and spread numbers and general fleecing of the customers---Like Adam has predicted they will all jump on board the gravy train--none of the banks big or small will have a choice but to do it!

capt cliff

• Upvote 1