Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA not cashing in IQD...ever!

dinarpoke

It might not be what we want to hear but the truth is the banking industry as a whole views the dinar investment as a scam. That's why I'm very skeptical about anybody who claims that they have any kind of deal worked out with any banks for anything dinar related.

Bingo!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It might not be what we want to hear but the truth is the banking industry as a whole views the dinar investment as a scam. That's why I'm very skeptical about anybody who claims that they have any kind of deal worked out with any banks for anything dinar related.

Think about what you're implying about the owner of this site. Do you really think Adam would be stupid enough to risk everything by committing blatant fraud with the VIP program? If so, what are you doing here, taking advantage of what he & all the VIP members have paid for? Please take your insinuations elsewhere.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I got an email response from the foreign currency dept at BOA and they stated, "There have been no plans, nor will we be planning on dealing with the dinar"

This is totally opposite of what has been read on these boards? Someone is lying? Anyone have a confirmed bank that will be handing cash in at the time of RV, or will we have to cash in at one of Ali's offices?

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

im sure the person you talked to is the highest person within the BOA company, im sure the president, CEO, or a chairman for that matter told you that they are not ever dealing with the IQD....man you got some reliable info there :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sam I Am, on 13 October 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

Bingo!

These are are almost the same EXACT words given today (JUST like it HAS been given for the past 18-months) by the Director of Foreign Exchange of Wells Fargo Bank. Until some "GURU" provides evidence beyond their "claim" to have other words, these OFFICIAL and WRITTEN RESPONSES from these two banks speak with FAR MORE AUTHORITY that any unsubstantiated RUMORS from someone not even affiliated with any of these banks.

• Upvote 1

What people are hearing from some of these banks is typical...or let's say it's what's to be expected IMO....no different than why hardly any banks or bankers..will now, or ever have ever endorsed, or said much about the dinar...especially if it was positive...they must promote their no-paying CD's and other avenues of investments that keep them afloat...does anyone realize, that if folks went into investing in the dinar versus the other bank offerings, it would be like pulling out most of the banks bread and butter out from under them....and if they were to go talking the dinar up, as per it being a good investment....with things as bad as they are right now...and folks looking for anything of value to invest in...well, there you have it...

On another note, why was BOA supplying Chase and Citi Banks with dinars until Dec. of 2008...Chase and Citi put out a notice on Dec. 1, 2008 that by Dec. 15, 2008 that they would no longer be handling the dinars...then appx. 2 weeks later, Jan. 1, 2009, it showed where Chase and Citi were in Baghdad helping Iraq setup their entire banking infrastructure...back when the country was starting to really make progress, appx. about the same time that the dinar was stuck at 1170 to 1...after it had been rising from appx. 4000 to 1, since appx. 2003...how odd?...Is it all smokescreens?...We will surely see?....

• Upvote 2

Think about what you're implying about the owner of this site. Do you really think Adam would be stupid enough to risk everything by committing blatant fraud with the VIP program? If so, what are you doing here, taking advantage of what he & all the VIP members have paid for? Please take your insinuations elsewhere.

No, I dont think Adam is stupid. I think he realizes that if there is no RV there will be no need to make good on any negotiations. See his comment in the last chat that in the event of a lop "most bets are off". And he has always been sure to add the disclaimer that a lop is a possibility so his butt is covered quite well indeed.

• Upvote 2

Keep,

Lets say that this thing RVs BIG time (or hell, even just a little) B of A are nickel and diming their customers to death, and now with this debit card charge..........

Do you really think that they won't want their hand in that pie?

Spoke my mind, dh! OF COURSE they will! Just google "Class Action Lawsuits" + "Bank of America" + "Foreclosures" and you'll learn that we have Attorney Generals (and many many others) suing them for NOT giving TARP funds to homeowners to refi, etc. then delaying paperwork and foreclosing because they will make more $$$. You know this was researched and analyzed thoroughly before suits were filed. And they're being sued for many other related actions all related to their greed put as a first priority. No way will they stand by and watch that potential profit slip through their slimy hands!

angry.gif

Keeps - betcha a $100 dinner they do, lol. Thanks for your intel though.

Peace Out

• Upvote 1

I got an email response from the foreign currency dept at BOA and they stated, "There have been no plans, nor will we be planning on dealing with the dinar"

This is totally opposite of what has been read on these boards? Someone is lying? Anyone have a confirmed bank that will be handing cash in at the time of RV, or will we have to cash in at one of Ali's offices?

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

It's a waste of time trying to mentally figure out a reality who's time has not come yet. Banks can say whatever they want based on today's reality ( which is that the Iraqi Dinar is not a tradeable currency ). If and when is does become a tradeable currency, the factors will have changed and then we will see who is actually buying and for how much. :o)

• Upvote 1

It's a waste of time trying to mentally figure out a reality who's time has not come yet. Banks can say whatever they want based on today's reality ( which is that the Iraqi Dinar is not a tradeable currency ). If and when is does become a tradeable currency, the factors will have changed and then we will see who is actually buying and for how much. :o)

I usually don't post, preferring to learn more from experienced people, but today I will make an exception.

For the record, I am an IT guy who's worked at two major financial institutions during my working career. Most commercial banks and/or financial institutions (the powers that be) are scum-sucking dogs, bottom-feeding vermin, who wouldn't hesitate to make a buck from the graves of their dead parents. PERIOD!!! That being said, I very much agree with other posters in this thread in that, once the RV takes place, they will take ANY monies they can get their hands on. They'd probably do drug money IF they could get away with it....

MY personal opinion is that, when the time comes that I have money-in-hand, I will be in the driver's seat. Do you think that, for one minute, I will forget those that have shunned me? I will take my money elsewhere. 'Nuff said.....

God Bless You All -- choose your friends (AND bankers) wisely......

• Upvote 4

I paid a visit to the BOA in League City Texas around December 2009 to check on their exchanging of currency and find out what I could about the IQD 500 notes. I had already bought 25Ks and 10Ks through on-line sellers and was interested in a smaller denomination. I didn't want to reveal which country's currency I was interested in and decided to keep it as a general question as I entered. A personal banker whom I met asked me if there was anything he could do to help me. (usual courtesy there). I only told him that I would like to see if they exchanged a currency I was interested in. Again keeping it general. He then brought me over to the tellers and asked one of them to hand him their currency book. He actually handed the book to me and said, "go ahead and take your time sir". And added, "If it's in there we'll exchange it." I thumbed through it and found the page that detailed the IQD and all of its current notes, including the 500 note I wanted to verify. I thanked him and left to go about other businesses I had that day.

The point of telling this to y'all is that at that time the IQD was in their exchange book and in my mind from what I saw they were dealing in it back then.

Since then, I have moved on to work temporarily in Iowa and the city I live in does not have BOA, so LOL, I won't be going to them anyway. Unless I settle in Nevada or Texas post RV.

:D

No, I dont think Adam is stupid. I think he realizes that if there is no RV there will be no need to make good on any negotiations. See his comment in the last chat that in the event of a lop "most bets are off". And he has always been sure to add the disclaimer that a lop is a possibility so his butt is covered quite well indeed.

You're overstating the obvious. Unfortunatley, he HAS to make those "disclaimers" for those who don't understand how this works. This is a venture, a speculation. In other words, it's not without its risks.

On the flip side of what you said, if there IS an RV and he hasn't done what he's said, he's in a world of hurt with a lot of VIP members & the law. I don't think Adam said to himself, " How can I swindle thousands of people out of their money? Hmmm... Ooh! Look! Iraq! I don't think this thing is going to RV. So, I'll just pretend that it is and set up a Dinar web site and sell phony discounts for cashing in at banks! Yeah, that's the ticket!." Instead, like some others, I think he's seen the potential for phenomenal growth in a country based upon its vast, extremely valuable natural resources and has taken the initiative to develope an avenue for himself and others to achieve maximum gains from that growth.

My take on all this negativity is that, either money has been used for this speculation that should have gone for other financial obligations and/or too many hopes & plans have been made that depend on its success.

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

I THINK THEY ARE SICK AND TIRED OF EVERY MORON IN THE WORLD CALLING THEM, VISITING THEM, WITH STUPID QUESTIONS!

• Upvote 1

I have a couple of business accounts with the BOA branch in my area and make it a point to get to know the branch managers(they have changed muliple times over the years). The last two I 've spoke with maintain a corporate response on the record but differ off the record. They are very aware of possibilties of this investment. Myself if this investment enters the port as hoped I will be visiting many different banks,to all the best.

Just to reiterate what I stated about big banks...Come "cash in" time, I would suggest that EVERYONE that is invested in this NOT go to one of the big banks. Go to a Travelex site, a credit union (if they handle foreign exchanges) or somewhere other than the BIG 4. I know, it sounds like a paranoid claim, however if YOU one of the little people want to see this country become the nation it can be, then we need to send the financial institutions that have a death grip on it the message that we are not going to GIVE them anything any longer. Make a run on the banks, take your money away from them, and the giants will fall. Small business is what this country was built on, not the syndicate/conglomerate crap that is running rampant now. Just my two cents.

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 3