Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BOA not cashing in IQD...ever!

dinarpoke

I got an email response from the foreign currency dept at BOA and they stated, "There have been no plans, nor will we be planning on dealing with the dinar"

This is totally opposite of what has been read on these boards? Someone is lying? Anyone have a confirmed bank that will be handing cash in at the time of RV, or will we have to cash in at one of Ali's offices?

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I got an email response from the foreign currency dept at BOA and they stated, "There have been no plans, nor will we be planning on dealing with the dinar"

This is totally opposite of what has been read on these boards? Someone is lying? Anyone have a confirmed bank that will be handing cash in at the time of RV, or will we have to cash in at one of Ali's offices?

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

What did you expect?

They probably sent you a standard reply email because they have received so many inquiries about the Dinar. Don't worry when they can make a profit off of buying and selling Dinar, they'll definately be dealing. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 5

i originally thought that too, however, this was a direct phone conversation that I had with my banker and the foreign currency dept. They both stated the exact same thing and said they will NOT be dealing with the dinar. I asked him that very question about them making a profit on the spread of cash in and he re-interated that they will not, have not, and dont have anything to do with the dinar.

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

I spoke with a Branch Manager of a Wells Fargo branch in Garland, Texas several months ago. She told me the same thing. She said that Wells Fargo will not be dealing with Dinar. If I can't find a local bank that will cash me out I plan to go out to DFW aiport. I'm sure Travelex, the currency exchange office, will be happy to help me.

Someone is lying. its good to see a newbie catching on early. the dinar is not internationally traded, its for specific use in iraq. until the dinar comes online with the rest of the world, no bank will have plans to buy back dinar. if the dinar becomes a reserve currency all banks will be changing their tune. Some banks exchanged usd for dinar for customers who were traveling to iraq as a courtesy service in the past. dont worry if you need to sell its easy. just post online, or take your loss with the dinar dealers and carry on.

definately not a newbie, just first time poster. Anyone know of any confirmed cash in bank locations in Oklahoma?

Most, if not all international airports have a "Travelex" or similar foreign exchange counter. I have talked directly in person and on the telephone with a CSR for the one located at the Minneapolis Int'l airport and they both informed me that when "cashing in" the IQD that they would be more than happy to complete the transaction as long as the currency is "Trade-able and legit". As for the rate, of course they have no idea what it will be, as for the time of those conversations, of course it was at the same rate it is now. 1170.

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

They arent lying to you....BOA does not plan on dealing with dinar period....it could always change but from who I have talked to its not likely at all...

Knew a guy in the corporate headquarters of BOA who was also invested and he always used to say that BOA isent going to do anything with dinar at all so all these rumors with BOA are complete bunk....

It might not be what we want to hear but the truth is the banking industry as a whole views the dinar investment as a scam. That's why I'm very skeptical about anybody who claims that they have any kind of deal worked out with any banks for anything dinar related.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They arent lying to you....BOA does not plan on dealing with dinar period....it could always change but from who I have talked to its not likely at all...

Knew a guy in the corporate headquarters of BOA who was also invested and he always used to say that BOA isent going to do anything with dinar at all so all these rumors with BOA are complete bunk....

Keep,

Lets say that this thing RVs BIG time (or hell, even just a little) B of A are nickel and diming their customers to death, and now with this debit card charge..........

Do you really think that they won't want their hand in that pie?

• Upvote 3

Thanks in advance,

dinarpoke

This always cracks me up. B of A indeed dealt in IQD and will again. Scotiabank in Canada uses B of A as a clearing house on all of their currency, and for years obtained IQD from B of A. I was standing an ear shot away from the teller when she made the rate call every time I went in. The paper wrapper on my Dinar had a B of A stamp on it once. They may never deal to the public but they sure as heck supplied the banks. In fact I just called 3 weeks ago to buy more - the head teller said she needed to call B of A and see if they have resumed supplying IQD - they have not.

The individual banks would not have known this because for some odd reason the bank itself was not dealing in it... strange? Very.. - it was the B of A currency dept. that Scotia was calling.

Edited by Heinzy444

No bank in their right mind will not cash in on us cashing in. There is certainly way too much to be gained in fees, account balances, etc. for any of them to sit on the sideline. Besides almost all banks will end up clearing through B of A at some point. Guess maybe B of A can do the smoke and mirrors with the best of them!

Edited by OnTheHorizon