Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5th of the 3rd bank

army03

I just got off the phone with a manager at fifth of the third bank located in Yorkville, IL. After handling personal information about my account I decided to ask her about IQD. Now, get this she stated to me they would not be cashing in any Dinars when the RV comes, I asked her to repeat that please and she said it again. So, I said to her why would the bank sell them to us and won't honor them doing cash in, she said something about the bank didn't want to be reponseable for people that are investing in IQD and the bank intent during the period they did sell to us was supposely for daily travel only.

I'm going to call another 5/3rd bank because she said all 5/3rd...Could somebody outside of IL check this out....I might need to close this account and go with another bank in the area.

Edited by army03
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just got off the phone with a manager at fifth of the third bank located in Yorkville, IL. After handling personal information about my account I decided to ask her about IQD. Now, get this she stated to me they would not be cashing in any Dinars when the RV comes, I asked her to repeat that please and she said it again. So, I said to her why would the bank sell them to us and won't honor them doing cash in, she said something about the bank didn't want to be reponseable for people that are investing in IQD and the bank intent during the period they did sell to us was supposely for daily travel only.

I'm going to call another 5/3rd bank because she said all 5/3rd...Could somebody outside of IL check this out....I might need to close this account and go with another bank in the area.

I think they will change their policy once it rv's..they won't want to miss out on the spread! BTW..you are right next door to me!

Trust me, these banks knew people were buying it for the possible revaluation and not because they were traveling to Iraq. They are covering the arses because they may be liable if this investment goes another way than expected by most of us. They will be knocking down your door for business if/when the dinar revalues. ;)

• Upvote 3

Hold on this may just abe a disgruntled manager being negative because it does not apply to all 5/3 banks. My account is at 5/3 in nashville and that is where i bought most of mind until they ceased selling in august but they resured me just last week that they will cash it in when i am ready at the current day's rate on computer. I wouldn't put much faith in what she said.

• Upvote 2

This is TOTAL smoke THINK ABOUT IT

1st they cannot legally not trade an international currency.

& 2nd and most important the banks DO NOT want LARGE NUMBERS of employees leaving due to FINANCIAL FREEDOM from them.

Just think what would happen if a large percent of Americans anywhere new about this?

NOBODY & I Repeat NOBODY would show up for work. POST RV

That is why we should thank our LUCKY stars and LORD above that WE even know about this.

Well THAT'S my story and I'am sticking to it.

• Upvote 3

I was told 2 months ago by a personal banker that they got a letter from the treasury department saying they will not pay the higher rate only the purchase rate because the treasury department wouldn't reimburse them.

However, there will be ways around this. I would not let the bank take the physical notes because you may never see them again.

HSBC banks may allow you to put the money in an account that is like a trading account where it goes up or down according to the daily rate of the Forex and one can put in orders for cashing out what you need as you go along.

Then of course there is the element of competition... If any bank pays out the others won't watch one do it while they watch.

Third, our military is heavily invested and if our treasury department is going to screw them---- the administration that is already hanging by a thread with the white hats in the Pentagon---- may finally snap the camels back. A military removal of criminals in government will likely go in our favor.

Then there are other countries and travel.

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalSettlements

• Upvote 1

My bank said the same thing, but it's just because it's not a tradable international currency yet.... It will be soon & my bank said ; yes they would love to business with me..Also don't seek info from a bank teller, day trader from Texas, security guards , hair dresser's, okie, guru's, etc.. IMO

• Upvote 1

Typical bank story yielding nothing whatsoever. :unsure:

Actually it yields volumes THEY SOLD IT TO YOU BUT WONT BUY IT BACK ? Even after RV ? does that not make you go Hmmmmmmmmm

Lets say we owned the Bank and over time HUNDREDS of our Employees have been ordering and selling MILLIOMS of DINAR and all the while been recieving HUNDREDS of phone calls about this DINAR it woyuld create curiosity that could potentially harm our staffing numbers.

Now we realize that if even 10% of our Employees 3% being Management become WEALTHY post RV we have a BIG PROBLEM

Banks are use to DICTATING policy and prosedures to employees, This is their way of Crisis Management.

EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY DONT IT

• Upvote 4

I'm just not sure why all these bank stories concern themselves with the cash in possibilities. It really doesn't matter right now what any of the banks say... it's the cart before the horse! :huh:

A Bank named after an improper fraction should not be trusted.

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 2

I closed my account with them shortly after they would not sell...bank receipts also changed from normal amount purchased and cost to ,,,"Fifth Third does not intend for the service to be used as an investment vehicle"