Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank reveals details of the Iraq Currency

Aqua Dude

You do realize that no matter what is said, the bashers will still find a way to turn a positive into a negative. They could come out and say for you morons that can't read, this is what is happening. We are changing the rate to 3 to 1, which means that 25k dinar note you are holding would be worth $75,000 USD. That still would not be good enough for some people.

That's right, and you boys need to stop the squabbling (not against debate) and check out a News article that design interrupted posted with her new, hot avatar. The boys over there can't think straight and are sitting in a pool of drool. Just sayin'....

• Upvote 1

I can only give people what I think is so, like anyone else. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

My recommendations are to treat this as extremely unlikely to any more than reach break even (which would require a RV of 1.5x for most of us), and not to invest more than you can afford to lose. If you are counting on it to save your house or fund your retirement etc, that is a mistake in my view. i followed my own advise here as well. Knowing what I know now, I would not have invested in it at all.

Good! Begone then! You are like a turd circling the toilet, calling out: "Hey, I'm going down the drain! Everybody come with me...."

We are choosing to stay here. Why are you here? Wish you weren't invested? Then SELL and shut up.

Sorry, but getting a little fed up with your useless whining...

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Elixir,

Please don't try to undermine xyzzy's or Dr. Shabib's intelligence. I'm always interested in reading the perspective of others that are invested. We are all in this together. Please, let's keep our posts productive.

Thanks!

Kim

Productive?

This is your post to Zigmeister, a highly regarded member here:

411.6KWD to the USD? Your post is as insane as you are. Please, post viable information to the community. Thanks.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=41012#ixzz1aj4s9eOl

There have been a couple "how many dinars do you hold"polls already. Search for them.

and your agenda?

Yes, I bet a lot of POLLS do exist,but guess what.. That is just it, they're just polls...

I don't think finding what range people own by how many per each range gives us quite an accurate number.

I was giving a specific layout on how to try and attempt to conduct a survey to find a more accurate ball park figure.

Your thinking of polls where it goes like this

Under 1 million

1 to 2 million

2 to 3 million

3 to 4 million

4 to 5 million

5 +++

Doesn't give the best accurate figures... Cuz what if many ppl hold 100k, and those above hold 5+ are more like 20, 25, etc.

• Upvote 2

Yes, I bet a lot of POLLS do exist,but guess what.. That is just it, they're just polls...

I don't think finding what range people own by how many per each range gives us quite an accurate number.

I was giving a specific layout on how to try and attempt to conduct a survey to find a more accurate ball park figure.

Your thinking of polls where it goes like this

Under 1 million

1 to 2 million

2 to 3 million

3 to 4 million

4 to 5 million

5 +++

Doesn't give the best accurate figures... Cuz what if many ppl hold 100k, and those above hold 5+ are more like 20, 25, etc.

Relative precision is likely all that is needed, so something like

the number that is closest to the number of dinars you hold is

1M

5M

10M

50M

100M

200M

300M

400M

500M

Good! Begone then! You are like a turd circling the toilet, calling out: "Hey, I'm going down the drain! Everybody come with me...."

We are choosing to stay here. Why are you here? Wish you weren't invested? Then SELL and shut up.

Sorry, but getting a little fed up with your useless whining...

Profile/my settings/profile/manage ignored users/add xyzzy. simple.

IMO… We’ve all been looking at these 000’s articles all wrong. It looks like this article is telling us exactly what we want if you look at it in this way. Look at the words “lifting/removing/raising/deleting” each in this way.

Removing the 000's - Remove the notes from the market and back to the CBI

Raising the 000's - Raising the value of the notes

Deleting the 000's - Destroying the notes after they've been brought back to the CBI

Lifting the 000's - This term is used to call the project of doing all 3 of the processes stated above "the draft law Lifting the 000's"

Please look back at this article with these definitions and tell me what you think. It makes so much more sense this way. Go back to any 000's articles and they all make so much sense now. IMO the whole process will go in this order and I don't see anything about removing/raising/deleting the specific 000's on the notes. When they say 000's, they're referring to the actual notes. Why would they tell us straight up? Because these articles are also for the citizens of Iraq to be prepared for what's going to happen. The CBI can't lie straight up, they can only manipulate the meanings only so much or else they'll confuse the citizens to the point where they'll act dramatically, which is going on right now with the hoarding of dollars and gold.

P.S. Don't give me that first post B.S. I've been in the shadows of this site for about a year now. Thank you

• Upvote 3

Dalite is never sarcastic. I had to read his remark twice to make sure it was sarcasm and it came from him. I think you are confusing him with a baseball cap.

Baseball cap, yes. It's easy to lump all of these negative nancies together. That's why I admonished xyzzy to "Keep on keepin' on," as in "keepmwlknfny."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is this a currency that represents a nation and its economy, or is the dinar like a stock?

did the US print these IQD that we have bought?

didn't GW say the war would pay for itself?

Have we been paying for an unjust war by buying scraps of paper in hopes that some day they will acquire a value?

then my vote is that the dinar is a stock.

come on high return ....................

awww thats just soooo cute!!! laugh.gif

Llevaba la gorra de béisbol ladeada a la izquierda. It's just a suggestion, but, you know, people here at DV might take you a bit more seriously, and believe that you really are going somewhere in life, if you were to show us all that you know how to properly wear a baseball cap.

au contraire!! Dalite's humor, based in sarcasm and wit, is often quite funny, and frankly, snippy comments are what get old.

Oh, Francie. You're just upset that I called out the Rothschilds.

did the US print these IQD that we have bought?

No, Delarue, in Great Britain, did.

didn't GW say the war would pay for itself?

Again, no. That was Paul Wolfowitz who said that the Iraq war would pay for itself. Sorry to be so "snippy" about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Even if the negative nancies are on no one's payroll, or in fact have no coordinated agenda - as in discouraging speculation - regardless of intent, the result is that they make dinar investors uncomfortable. Therefore, it matters little to me how they may feel about a response in kind.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Llevaba la gorra de béisbol ladeada a la izquierda. It's just a suggestion, but, you know, people here at DV might take you a bit more seriously, and believe that you really are going somewhere in life, if you were to show us all that you know how to properly wear a baseball cap.

So shallow are we??? lol.....as you continue to show why there is such a problem with america today.....when you base someones ability off their looks.....guess who has the last laugh? biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So shallow are we??? lol.....as you continue to show why there is such a problem with america today.....when you base someones ability off their looks.....guess who has the last laugh? biggrin.gif

I agree with that keep. About a month ago I had a client walk in my door, he was dressed like a slob and blowing his cigarette smoke out as he walked in the door. Long story short after talking to another contractor, he informed me that this guy we were working with was formerly the number two man with one of the biggest banks in the U.S. But I have to admit first impressions are important to me.

But I have to admit first impressions are important to me.

And I think that's all I was really trying to say. :huh: Shallow? Nah. Yes, I suppose the last laugh may end up being yours, Keep. The cocked cap seems to go right along with the general lack of seriousness in your attitude.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And I think that's all I was really trying to say. :huh: Shallow? Nah. Yes, I suppose the last laugh may end up being yours, Keep. The cocked cap seems to go right along with the general lack of seriousness in your attitude.

Life is too short to be so dang serious all the time.....if you spend it being happy and lighthearted, then you definately are wasting valuable time....

I can be serious when need be, but would rather have fun when I can.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Life is too short to be so dang serious all the time.....if you spend it being happy and lighthearted, then you definately are wasting valuable time....

I can be serious when need be, but would rather have fun when I can.....

I will not argue with what you just said, as I agree with it. 24-7 seriousness is certainly no fun. It occurs to me, however, that you have a hard time knowing exactly when to be serious. If DinarVets were The Gong Show, you'd be Chuck Barris.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 4

I will not argue with what you just said, as I agree with it. 24-7 seriousness is certainly no fun. It occurs to me, however, that you have a hard time knowing exactly when to be serious. If DinarVets were The Gong Show, you'd be Chuck Barris.

Being serious on DV? LOL There really isent many times that require being serious here.....with all the rumors and stuff flying you cant be serious laugh.gif

This has no bearing on whether someone knows the appropriate times to be serious or not.....LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1