Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 2/18 4pm ish

iluvdinar!

You all realize this clown has been saying this since last year... same ol' same ol' .... give it a rest people... until they are released from chapter VII no RV..... plain and simple.... check the foreign exchanges daily... when it happens... it will be there....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted this in a few spots, I need the post count...... and want your input

Ok folks, I feel like this a great post but keep in mind that the total amount of dinar in circulation 1990 was 25 billion that was worth approximate 70 75 billion us dollars. Now, there is 25 trillion dollars in circulation. TRILLION!! that is a huge huge # 25,000,000,000,000.00 compared to 25,000,000,000.00 that is 1000 times more notes than it was originally. Maybe they purposely printed 1000 times more currency knowing that they would redenominate in the future where both bills would carry the same value, how ever not the value stated on the note itself!!!!!! which is a lop by redenomination. which will bring the total # of bills in circulation to the same number as before (1990), so in the end no gain no loss same # of bills which is easier to bank with less handling as they stated. I beleive the reval will be for the redenominated currency. Example 25,000. exchange for 25 then at some point and time either at the same time or later after the redenomination takes place the reval will take place for the new currecny only, for instance lets say it revals to three us dollars keeping it simple for demonstration purposes then the 25 dinar would then be worth 75 us dollar, which would make things the way they were before (1990) or at least close to it. What does that mean for us, well forget the million dollar dream, but instead a more conceivable realistic return on your investment then the proposed gains of 1000 times or more. three times is still a good ROI better then most I would say. I came into this with high hopes to be indepently wealthy as did most and now it is very clear if you open your eyes to the reality that it is just not possible to revalue 25 trillion dollars more then all the worlds money incirculation combined. I just wanted to shed some light on my my perspective which is only my oppinion, I respect the oppinion of others as well and hope the best for this investment for the betterment of all people. So dont go quiting your day job. ty. aka epicmotors

Hey,

I been reading all the posts and here is my honest beleif. I have worked hard all my life and made a decent living but never got far enough ahead to quit pushinghard everyday at work. People need something to beleive in. If this RV did occur then a lot of people like myself could get a jump on things financially. If it all turns out bad I

know I'm not going to lose money. To those of you that think this is going to happen then keep up your faith. BE STRONG. To the negative ones who can't put up a good negative argument without debasing and demoralizing others then you have your reward already. And it is in the fact that you seem to derive so much pleasure in belittling others and smashing dreams. Keep the faith and beleive in your dreams to those of you that have hope and dare to dream of a better life for yourself and your families.

Hi Everyone...!

We're all here because we bought IQD's thinking that it was a reasonable risk, and believed that it made sense that an RV would be positive, and could possible make us rich in the process. Some have waited since 2003, some since last year, and some are newbies this month - but we all had an initial belief that the IQD was a worthwhile investment. Some have now turned sour becausze of the "rumors" over the years, but only now are circumstances such that an RV/RI/RD seems very likely - for a variety of reasons. Regardless of what happens, we will make a profit - but are uncertain as to how much.

Some of us have forgotten that this is a site where we can post whatever we have heard, regardless of the source. We hope that we are informing our family of something they might not have heard or read before. Then, some of us decide to "interpret" what it means. Often, that's helpful, but it might be better if we suggest that we have an opinion about what we shared. However, criticizing each other about what was "heard or read" then shared is counterproductive, and we should try to remember why we bought the IQD in the first place. I'm grateful for anything I read, and then I choose to eat what I want and spit out the bones. This is exactly what it purports to be - a rumor site. Anyway, that's how I see things. It will happen when it happens, but information can give us hope, and something to look forward to. Hopefully, it will be only for a short time longer. I hope I haven't offended anyone - let's just share, stay happy, and keep the faith in our investment.

Blessings tro ALL...!

RON :)

Am I missing something here ... lifting of the zeroes will raise the currency against the dollar ... An RV AFTER the lifting of the zeroes helps us how? Yeah ... what I thought ... it doesn't![/quote

the redenominaton will not increase or decrease value against the dollar when they redenominate at that time if no revalue 25000 now will be worth the same as 25 then.

I agree Aaron he is never correct with any posts! And te truth is that nobody on this forum has any insigt that's worth it's weight! If I have insight intothe rv of the dinar u would not post it on a website. The individuals that have true insight are not members on this site. I am all about hope but not ignorance. I didn't make this investment or any investment bc of hope. I try to make investments on valid info. And this website is very good about giving great info. Bit people quit with the dates bc u have no idea! I want this to rv ad ba as anybody and the info given on curren situations is great but the dates are a joke! And the individuals that buy into the dates are even funnier

Retep

You need to clear yourself from the fog, you can cross your ___ cheeks for all I care. Medic is the word from nomans land. He try's to make you believe he has connections to the pope. Stay positive but don't blast remarks from people that have been around the block more than once before.

medic your right we could see rv as early as next week ,next year , 5 years from now or never, ... is anyone counting how many times he has been wrong? i know everyone will bash me now , but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results,,, medic must insane by now ....predict nochange,predict nochange , again and again and again... it will rv when it rv's and know one will know how or why just someone will get credit for it because they predict it everyday ie: medic... thank you

Med says to (16:11:06):

OK FIRST I WANT TO THANK THE MEMBER WHO HELPED CONFIRM INFO WE HAD

Med says to (16:11:14):

I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT

Med says to (16:11:24):

I AM NOT GIVING THE NAME OUT

Med says to (16:11:39):

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE THE CRAP I GET EVERYDAY

Med says to (16:11:43):

BUT THANK YOU

Med says to (16:11:59):

OK I AM POSTING SOMETHING FIRST FOR YOU TO READ

Med says to (16:12:02):

PAY ATTENTION

Med says to (16:12:28):

Finance Minister Bayan Jabr said the lifting of the zeroes of the Iraqi currency will support the currency against the dollar.

Med says to (16:12:51):

Noting that the Iraqi dinar would be offset dollar or slightly more than after the application of this proposal.

Med says to (16:13:44):

According to an official source at the ministry

The proposal to raise three zeroes from the currency will be in

Med says to (16:13:49):

accordance with the right monetary policy is not gradual, as happened in Turkey and this policy will raise the monetary value of the Iraqi currency and wmll of the Iraqi#dinar

Med says to (16:14:08):

Strength of cash against all currencies.

Med says to (16:14:29):

NOW WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU ABOUT THE IQD?

bobbyee says to (16:14:44):

going upppppppp

22222 says to (16:14:53):

very fast

brownbaby says to (16:14:53):

were almost done!!!!!

glo123 says to (16:14:54):

it's goin to revalue

Med says to (16:14:55):

IS __________________ IN VALUE AGAINST THE USD

glo123 says to (16:15:02):

1.00 or more

tudor says to (16:15:03):

over the dollar

pencer says to (16:15:04):

more

stlou says to (16:15:05):

Over a buck

Med says to (16:15:08):

INCREASING

wolverine4dinars says to (16:15:08):

Going to come out slightly higher than the USD>

cincam says to (16:15:08):

at least 1

eagle1 says to (16:15:15):

+1

Med says to (16:15:17):

YES PRETTY MUCH

glo123 says to (16:15:24):

whoopie

onephatride says to (16:15:26):

im in on that

Med says to (16:15:39):

NOW I HAVE GOTTEN A CONFIRMATION THAT IT WILL COME AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK

Med says to (16:16:02):

IN FACT MORE THAN ONE

Med says to (16:16:17):

THIS SECOND ONE ONLY CONFIRMS WHAT WE HAD ALREADY BEEN TOLD

Med says to (16:16:36):

BUT WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO GET IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE NOT JUST MY STUFF BEING RECYCLED

Med says to (16:17:06):

I WOULD SAY WE ARE SO CLOSE I CAN IMAGINE MYSELF AT THE BANK EXCHANGING

Med says to (16:17:13):

OK THAT IS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW

onephatride says to (16:17:19):

yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dinarjunkie says to (16:17:21):

holy crap

pencer says to (16:17:24):

thank you

Med says to (16:17:25):

JUST REMEMBER ONE THING I HAVE POSTED ON HERE

familylife says to (16:17:26):

(lol)

krinski says to (16:17:30):

whoppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eagle1 says to (16:17:34):

WORD..!!!

Med says to (16:17:34):

IT WAS THAT ARTICLE FROM THE MOF

dmitch says to (16:17:36):

nanananananana..........BATMAN!!!!

dinar for 5 says to (16:17:38):

hoorrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Med says to (16:17:41):

IT TELLS YOU THE TRUTH

I can't believe people still buy his BS...Unbelievable.

medic your right we could see rv as early as next week ,next year , 5 years from now or never, ... is anyone counting how many times he has been wrong? i know everyone will bash me now , but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results,,, medic must insane by now ....predict nochange,predict nochange , again and again and again... it will rv when it rv's and know one will know how or why just someone will get credit for it because they predict it everyday ie: medic... thank you

Dude, I am not bashing you. In fact medic has no clue. He likes his peeps to express him with kudos.

Give Medic a break, he works his rear off digging up info and intel. Then he sticks his neck out with what his sources have said and shares it with all. For what? To be ridiculed, lamblasted, and dumped on for nothing. Medic, please keep up your good work for it is appreciated by the true believers.

What intel????? What info???? What sources????? Are you on crack?? Please send me the stuff you are smoking as it has gotta be good!

Here is my take on Medic! I agree with most of you that he has not been correct up to this point about the rate and the date, no one has!!

But, I do think that the man does work his butt of trying to bring new info and different ideals to his forum!!! So for that I enjoy reading his chat!!

As for the naysayers that still come on here to read his chat and post negative things about him!! Do us all a favor and when you see where it says "Medic chat and the date" please don't read it and just skip over to another article and read that one instead!!

We are all wanting the same thing here!! "RV" so lets keep our heads up and pray for the rv soon!!

Thanks

Bumper64