Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Internet password has expired on Warka Accounts

Ftworth

I've had my accounts for over 4 years and I have not logged in for almost a year, so when I did it reads that my password has expired and to contact my administrator. I have sent several emails to different areas and duplicate emails to e-Banking, I also sent to Mohammad K. Issa, so far no luck, I've checked my spam box too.

So if someone out there has the information on who to contact, where to go to or how to reset my password I would appreciate the help.

Thank You,

Ftworth

I've had my accounts for over 4 years and I have not logged in for almost a year, so when I did it reads that my password has expired and to contact my administrator. I have sent several emails to different areas and duplicate emails to e-Banking, I also sent to Mohammad K. Issa, so far no luck, I've checked my spam box too.

So if someone out there has the information on who to contact, where to go to or how to reset my password I would appreciate the help.

Thank You,

Ftworth

Oh boy... I am unable to log on as well ... debit card not working for over a year ... not sure what's happening? I saw some of the pro Warka people on another site haviing trouble getting their money out quickly .. that they had to take a small amount each wire.

I have shares as well .. but not trading either so cannot sell.

Lets hope better days ahead .

Mine has expired too couple of months ago. That I filled out bank application out again to renew annually. They will deduct 15k dinars from account. Here is the link: http://iqd.me/l/5v

you can download application. Then submit it to Issa and Bank. I finally able to log in. You said you had account for 4 years. Didn't you renew it?

Did you have the minimum 150 dollars in your USD account?

I have been with Warka for seven years...and I asked them if I had to maintain a minimum in USD's. I was told that I was not required to do so.

Another fellow told me that us older account holders were not required to do so, but newer people were required to maintain a min USD balance.

Mine has expired too couple of months ago. That I filled out bank application out again to renew annually. They will deduct 15k dinars from account. Here is the link: http://iqd.me/l/5v

you can download application. Then submit it to Issa and Bank. I finally able to log in. You said you had account for 4 years. Didn't you renew it?

I guess that's what I need to do is renew it, thanks for the link, I had the dinar in a CD and since I did not renew it , that must be the reason then. I have a over 10m Dinar in account you would think they would take the fee automatic. Did you get to keep your same account number ?

Thanks to everyone else for your help too.

This is the follow up e-mail I received from Mr. Issa

Dear Sir,

Our e-banking department will renew your online annual subscriptions

deducting the annual fee IQD 15000 from the accounts.

Once renewed you can access your accounts using the same login details.

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account

please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will

provide their full cooperation and support.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries related to your account

and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to

visit our website www.warka-bank.com <http://www.warka-bank.com/> news

bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related

departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several

departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best

interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and

transactions.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This is a update I received after my above letter from Mr. Issa. This is to hopefully show that Warka , even though they don't meet up to the U.S. , Yet. They will in time. Thanks again to 4profit for quick and correct answer to my question Mr. Issa for his help and assistance.

Dear Sir,

Our e-banking department confirms that your online annual subscription has

been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account

please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will

provide their full cooperation and support.

For any further information related to your account and the fine services

provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website

www.warka-bank.com <http://www.warka-bank.com/>  news bulletin to view the

latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best

handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically

handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them

directly.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Thank You,

Ftworth

Hello Ftworth,

Your internet banking e-service expires every year. You need to request access every year, click on my profile and send me an email, SUBJECT: Warka ETF. I will send you the form and a POC to contact regarding your e-service.

Edited by 82Corp.

Thank You,

Ftworth

ya ihad this problem too, and they had to deduct the 15,000 dinar for the annual fee. but i was able to get hold of mr issa pretty easy and took care of this, it did take a couple of weeks.

Dear Warka Clients,

We would like to bring to your kind attention that our Online Provider is currently upgrading and installing new security features to our e-banking system where the server will be down till Tuesday October 18th 2011.

Full access will be restored and the system up running by Tuesday October 18th 2011.

Thank you for your fine patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

E-Banking Team

I'm done with this same thing over and over. I've got a bunch in Warka Bank and will closing out my accounts the 1st of Nov.

Go 1yr, 2yrs, 3yrs, back and you'll find the same thing being posted. The big winners are the dinar sellers, quest-a-mating they've made over 50 miliom$ on this investment. You folks enjoy and good luck.