Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long have you been in this investment?

I've held onto dinar for 7 years and i really believe that this is about to RV very soon. Everyday more and more news comes out of iraq most of which is very positive. According to the gurus though the dinar will RV every week. Hopefully it rv's w/o a lop very soon.

• Upvote 1

ok, so my question for the long time holders would be.........when do you remember all the "RV TOMORROW" stuff starting?

It really didn't ramp up until about February or March of 2010, when the elections were held, and at the time, we all thought that there would be a winner, the parliament positions would be announced and so on..... As we all know, that was not the case, and STILL isn't the case for several items, but after awhile you become totally immune to the weekly charades that occur. UR

• Upvote 2

ok, so my question for the long time holders would be.........when do you remember all the "RV TOMORROW" stuff starting?

to be honest with you i had it in my draw for years then in june i started looking into the dinar and now i got into a car accident and injured my back now i just want this to happen soon. i need the money.

It really didn't ramp up until about February or March of 2010, when the elections were held, and at the time, we all thought that there would be a winner, the parliament positions would be announced and so on..... As we all know, that was not the case, and STILL isn't the case for several items, but after awhile you become totally immune to the weekly charades that occur. UR

THANKS!!

to be honest with you i had it in my draw for years then in june i started looking into the dinar and now i got into a car accident and injured my back now i just want this to happen soon. i need the money.

Thanks for the info!! I hope you can recover quickly!

• Upvote 1

For me it will be 8 years this Dec. To answer your question, the zeros starting falling off the day I purchased my dinars, and it hasn't happen yet.. it was RV'ing back about 7 years ago and thats when they had a full GOI formed. :lol::lol:

I have had mine since 2004, put it away and forgot about it. Was told in March 2011 that any day it would rv, is it still any day? Oh well I have learned alot in the last 7 months but, mostly patience! :blink:

Patience! Oh! that sounds nice! Will you be my new GURU?? :lol: