Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Currency in 3 to 4 Years

CBI: New currency will be issued to groups of small metal

Posted: October 11, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Arabic language, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, Dinar, Germany, Iraq, Russia, Turkey Note this is similar to yesterdays article: http://wp.me/pZC7o-axU

Iraqi Central Bank explained the details of the new Iraqi currency, which will be issued within three or four years to come, which will be in three languages, including the codification, including the categories of mineral dinars.

The adviser said the bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in a statement that the idea of changing the currency began to mature gradually, although referred to the Economic Committee in the Federal Council of Ministers since (2007).

indicating that the existing currency will go through two stages; first: Delete the zeros. The second restructuring, and launch the new currency for trading in the markets during the three or four years. And the benefit: The new currency will be in three languages ​​(Arabic, Kurdish, English), as well as there are groups of small metal.

noting that the experience of changing the currency took place in many States and was successful, as in Turkey and in Germany and Russia. and delete the yellowing, said the central bank adviser: The category Iraqi monetary omit one of three zeros, ie, (1.000) «thousand dinars» become «one dinar« only, as well as other categories, as We will issue the currencies of large and small k (50) «fiftieth JD» or (100) «hundred dinars», equivalent to (50,000) «fifty thousand» or (100,000) «a hundred thousand dinars» At present, emphasizing changing the currency does not affect the commitments with the States, or deal with it internally.

http://bit.ly/oKxMiY

• Upvote 2

CBI: New currency will be issued to groups of small metal

Posted: October 11, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Arabic language, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, Dinar, Germany, Iraq, Russia, Turkey Note this is similar to yesterdays article: http://wp.me/pZC7o-axU

Iraqi Central Bank explained the details of the new Iraqi currency, which will be issued within three or four years to come, which will be in three languages, including the codification, including the categories of mineral dinars.

The adviser said the bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in a statement that the idea of changing the currency began to mature gradually, although referred to the Economic Committee in the Federal Council of Ministers since (2007).

indicating that the existing currency will go through two stages; first: Delete the zeros. The second restructuring, and launch the new currency for trading in the markets during the three or four years. And the benefit: The new currency will be in three languages ​​(Arabic, Kurdish, English), as well as there are groups of small metal.

noting that the experience of changing the currency took place in many States and was successful, as in Turkey and in Germany and Russia. and delete the yellowing, said the central bank adviser: The category Iraqi monetary omit one of three zeros, ie, (1.000) «thousand dinars» become «one dinar« only, as well as other categories, as We will issue the currencies of large and small k (50) «fiftieth JD» or (100) «hundred dinars», equivalent to (50,000) «fifty thousand» or (100,000) «a hundred thousand dinars» At present, emphasizing changing the currency does not affect the commitments with the States, or deal with it internally.

http://bit.ly/oKxMiY

Hmmm, this report would lead one to believe that it sounds like a bunny with and RV to follow, seem like Iraq has been saying this all along maybe it is disinformation or maybe it's the truth?

I just don't see the IMF, Goldman Sachs who sits on the board of this whole transaction and the UN letting this go down this way.

I'm beginning to think that they haven't RV'd yet because we're not falling for the Okie doke. Maybe if we just play dumb and act as if we're giving up on this investment, they'll RV. :)

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 1

I just don't see the IMF, Goldman Sachs who sits on the board of this whole transaction and the UN letting this go down this way.

I'm beginning to think that they haven't RV'd yet because we're not falling for the Okie doke. Maybe if we just play dumb and act as if we're giving up on this investment, they'll RV. :)

You maybe onto something, say shut down DV for 1 week and low and behold it RV's! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Geez why the gloom over this article blink.gif This is good information and remains consistent to what we have been hearing.

1. they will lift the zeros
  2. they will phase out the currency we are currently holding which will take a number of years

This article is simply corroborating what has been stated in the past. They are also saying that it appeared gradually or in plain english "we have gradually come to accept the adoption of the plan initiatially proposed back in 2007. " The plan was initiated by shabibi years ago and they are finally all on the same page now with implementing it.

• Upvote 1

We read alot of articles that tell what they are going to do. However I think we concentrate too much on these articles, what we should be focusing on is not what they are telling us as much as what are they doing?

A couple of things we know they are doing. They are buying back dinar. They are getting the banking systems prepared for e-banking. They are moving in the right direction to be removed from Chapter 7. HCL & Erbil agreements are coming together.

• Upvote 7

We read alot of articles that tell what they are going to do. However I think we concentrate too much on these articles, what we should be focusing on is not what they are telling us as much as what are they doing?

A couple of things we know they are doing. They are buying back dinar. They are getting the banking systems prepared for e-banking. They are moving in the right direction to be removed from Chapter 7. HCL & Erbil agreements are coming together.

Well said. :) Thanks zig!

I dont know what to think... I honestly want to just see what happens i think it could go both ways they will never come out and admit its gonna rv but at same token this is a possibility also....

all the news coming out of iraq and imf is telling us of a pending rv. the imf implies that the advanced economies have faltered, the global economy is in crisis and the world is counting on north africa & the middle east to bring balance back to global economy. there is NO DOUBT. the currency of iraq, currently worthless, must revalue to help the global economy.

thought i would add this excerpt from a major article. rest easy my friends. if major international bank(s) -pulural- are looking to get into iraq for hundreds of millions, i should think that your few hundred dollars are not at risk wink.gif :

World Bank announces its readiness to support Iraq in the orientations of the implementation of projects to pay on credit October 10th, 2011 05:56 am · Major international banks have expressed their willingness to support Iraq in the direction to pursue the style of the implementation of projects to pay on credit in return for guarantees from the government through the issuance of sovereign bonds to support this program.

I would like to address several points. First of all, they used the examples of Russia, Turkey, and Germany. Not sure exactly which redenomination they're referring to in Germany, but I'm pretty sure that Turkey lopped off 6 zeros and Russia lopped off 3, and according to this article they considered those successful. Second, if Iraq wanted to discourage speculation they wouldn't need to lie to us about what they're going to do. All they would need to do is stop printing and selling dinar. It seems apparent to me that they want speculators to buy their currency because it's a big revenue stream for them. And third, it appears that all of this talk about the new lower denoms already being printed and ready for distribution is hogwash. They've been slowly developing the idea of introducing new currency and designing it to meet with the satisfaction of all parties concerned.

They might not do what they're saying that they will do, but I think what they're saying is pretty clear, folks.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"the appearance of Mohammed Saleh" = BS Artist

Mr. BS himself......agreed.......GO DINAR

It was? I swear these translations make me feel stupid. I get hung up on grammer and then my ADD kicks in.

It takes me a fe..... Oh look, a squirrell! lol

spewed my Dr Pepper in the trash can...........funny stuff right there........GO DINAR

I was expecting a campaign of misinformation in the final days of this investment and thats what we are seeing now. IMO.

I was looking for the same.......especially after yesterdays news day........this is funny they need to try a little harder.....GO DINAR

you are absolutely correct......they are moving in the right direction........and we know how they usually move......but it has been different lately........they really are moving......imo.....we are seeing this come to a head......something has to happen......but that is jmo..........GO DINAR