Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's last post here @ DV10/12/11

BondLady

There are civil ways to debate. And when that is done, the parties involved leave with dignity and respect in tact. Some of the egos I have seen on this forum are shameful. Their eyes are crossed from constantly gazing with affection and admiration at themselves! If only they could see straight, they might realize how disrespectfully they are coming across to others.

• Upvote 4

First and foremost........BL.....thank you appreciate all you have done for DV site.......appreciate it and may all your endeavors be fruitful.............Now.......i have been here for a while.......i have seen them come and have seen them go.........and this site has lost some good ones..........and i know they have taught me a lot........i am just an electrical contractor........ trying to survive right now.......like a lot of you are.........i dont have the time anymore to research everything........as some of you..........i guess what i am saying............cant we all just get along :D ..........lets cut out the bashing........let me tell you something about our investment...........it does not matter if your a lopster or not........whether you think 1dollar or 3.67...........or OKIE is from mars......or you love Adam Montana.......it does not matter.......you or i cant make a difference......dont sweat the small stuff.......they are going to do what they are going to do..........lay back and enjoy this........cause i am an RVer.........and i want to remember this..........when i cash out.........and as always..............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2

Well, a sad day for the rest of us who come to this site to be informed. But it seems to be the same way in life, "Let No Good Deed Go Unpunished". There are a lot of people , me included, who come here to find out the latest dinar news and to hear someone explain it to us so that we can make informed decisions. We realize that there is more than one side to an answer, and people have differing opinions on any subject. But to those of us trying to learn, the task is made all the more difficult by people who get off of the subject to start a personal discussion (sometimes heated) with one or two other people and leave the rest of us without the benefit of an answer to our questions. And it is also sad that there is no one who can or will try to get the discussion back onto the original subject. And why is it that this behavior is called "Entertainment"?

Bondlady you will be missed . You are one of the few who educate rather than humiliate.

• Upvote 5

Linda Bower, on 11 October 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

for starters i dunno what u think u saw or read if u call posting in my chat room what was said, in the posts, all i did was copy/paste ... bashing, well i dunno what to tell u, and as for easy rider again i dont even know what your talking about agin, as easy's my buddy and i thot his comment was funny so i said it, it was what he had said, and it was funny to me, if i feel i owe any one an apoligy i waste no time in giveing it, and for another thing here have you forgot what i do? i find articles of interest to us as investors, i bring them forward for all to read good or bad, i find them i take my time that i sure the heck could be used for other things, and i bring them to every one to read, and i try to offer to the best of my ability as honest of a break down to the articles i can, i dont do dates nor rates, i dont call for a rv every day or ever for that fact, and my site is a bash free zone even tho there has been many who have deserved it i still dont allow it, im about so sick of this and im done with it, i brought articles and my opinons, the last 2 threads that i brought some really good pieces to read was turned into a night mare on elm street, i totally understand why so many good posters have stopped or left to never post again, its really not worth the frustraition and the time to try to just bring u news on YOUR investment, so linda if u are going to say i was suposedly to have done something try to be honest about what u say and not make it what it surely wasnt,..........to all of u here who have supported me, i really appreciate you and all the times you commented on my work, and appreciate to the utmost the respect and encouragement ive recieved from most of u all, again i thank you for it all, and allowing me into your home and site to bring you my articles , this will be my last post here on dinar vets, im tired and the endless ego's that wanna save us all from every thing or the pretense of it, as if we were not even adults or in our right minds or even capable of makeing our own decisions or even thinking for ourselves, it got old an it got old fast. im not a guru, i dont make guru predictions, i search for news thats all, once again some of you ill trully miss as some of you have been a rock of positivity and tried very hard to research your investments as i have tried to do and also add aid to those of like minds and principles, i pray we are all blessed in this investment, some things we will never know the validity of until they actually happen such as lop/no lop, as well as other things like dates and rates, these things no one knows, until they actually happen, if there is a lop i will deal with that at the time it happens the same applies if it doesnt, again i cant ty the most of you enough for the kindness you have shown me and the research some of u have done to educate yourselves in this investment, i appreciate it and you, God Bless You All, and i hope all good things for all of you................administrators please delete my membership, and again ty all.........BondLady

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1aaB8gzUZ

How many people will this site loose before everyone realizes that the ones were loosing actually know a thing or two about what they are talking about. It amazes me that some adults have a very low maturity level and do not think before they tear into someone. I for one am very appreciative for anyone that takes the tI'me to try and keep us informed. Its sad that we have to loose them just because someone misunderstands or takes something the wrong way. Its tI'me to take a good look in the mirror and realize were all humans and even yourself can make a mistake. I really hope this RV happens soon so that we do not loose anyone Else. Also remember this revaluation isn't for us it is for the country of Iraq. Have a good day to everyone and thank you for all the people that look at everything open minded. Sorry Bondlady this was not justified and I for one appreciate all your(free!!!!) work you do for all of us. God Bless

• Upvote 3

Personally I never enjoyed Blond Ladies post so I never even read them. We all are entitled to our own opinions right. That is why this site is the best we are free to give our own personal views. Whether they are positive or negative Adam allows the freedom, and for that I say thank you! Just my two cents....

• Upvote 5

Well, a sad day for the rest of us who come to this site to be informed. But it seems to be the same way in life, "Let No Good Deed Go Unpunished". There are a lot of people , me included, who come here to find out the latest dinar news and to hear someone explain it to us so that we can make informed decisions. We realize that there is more than one side to an answer, and people have differing opinions on any subject. But to those of us trying to learn, the task is made all the more difficult by people who get off of the subject to start a personal discussion (sometimes heated) with one or two other people and leave the rest of us without the benefit of an answer to our questions. And it is also sad that there is no one who can or will try to get the discussion back onto the original subject. And why is it that this behavior is called "Entertainment"?

Bondlady you will be missed . You are one of the few who educate rather than humiliate.

Lmao! Do not worry! You can bet you a$$ her post will still make their way over to the chat section to read.

• Upvote 2

Personally I never enjoyed Blond Ladies post so I never even read them. We all are entitled to our own opinions right. That is why this site is the best we are free to give our own personal views. Whether they are positive or negative Adam allows the freedom, and for that I say thank you! Just my two cents....

Your absolutely correct, just my opinion is that if you can't say something politely then maybe don't say anything. The freedom to say what you want is great but some people should think before they post. This is just my opinion

• Upvote 2

I think what u said is the point some are trying to make. "I never enjoyed Blond Ladies post so I never even read them". If u dont respect,believe, or like a specific poster then just don't read/respond to them. I believe that would cut down on alot of "forum fights" that occur. JMO

Linda Bower, on 11 October 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

for starters i dunno what u think u saw or read if u call posting in my chat room what was said, in the posts, all i did was copy/paste ... bashing, well i dunno what to tell u, and as for easy rider again i dont even know what your talking about agin, as easy's my buddy and i thot his comment was funny so i said it, it was what he had said, and it was funny to me, if i feel i owe any one an apoligy i waste no time in giveing it, and for another thing here have you forgot what i do? i find articles of interest to us as investors, i bring them forward for all to read good or bad, i find them i take my time that i sure the heck could be used for other things, and i bring them to every one to read, and i try to offer to the best of my ability as honest of a break down to the articles i can, i dont do dates nor rates, i dont call for a rv every day or ever for that fact, and my site is a bash free zone even tho there has been many who have deserved it i still dont allow it, im about so sick of this and im done with it, i brought articles and my opinons, the last 2 threads that i brought some really good pieces to read was turned into a night mare on elm street, i totally understand why so many good posters have stopped or left to never post again, its really not worth the frustraition and the time to try to just bring u news on YOUR investment, so linda if u are going to say i was suposedly to have done something try to be honest about what u say and not make it what it surely wasnt,..........to all of u here who have supported me, i really appreciate you and all the times you commented on my work, and appreciate to the utmost the respect and encouragement ive recieved from most of u all, again i thank you for it all, and allowing me into your home and site to bring you my articles , this will be my last post here on dinar vets, im tired and the endless ego's that wanna save us all from every thing or the pretense of it, as if we were not even adults or in our right minds or even capable of makeing our own decisions or even thinking for ourselves, it got old an it got old fast. im not a guru, i dont make guru predictions, i search for news thats all, once again some of you ill trully miss as some of you have been a rock of positivity and tried very hard to research your investments as i have tried to do and also add aid to those of like minds and principles, i pray we are all blessed in this investment, some things we will never know the validity of until they actually happen such as lop/no lop, as well as other things like dates and rates, these things no one knows, until they actually happen, if there is a lop i will deal with that at the time it happens the same applies if it doesnt, again i cant ty the most of you enough for the kindness you have shown me and the research some of u have done to educate yourselves in this investment, i appreciate it and you, God Bless You All, and i hope all good things for all of you................administrators please delete my membership, and again ty all.........BondLady

Read more:

It seems that the people who bring real analysis to this venture end up leaving. Adam, I don't like this situation one bit. I am VIP and no one has the right to tell another person how to receive criticism. What may be okay for one may not be okay for another. Linda Bowers dredged up a conversation that happened in the past and kept it going. For what purpose? The only thing good about yesterday is that it is over. BondLady, please don't allow anyone to drive you away from DV. There are more people here who appreciate you than there are negs so please re-consider.

It seems that the people who bring real analysis to this venture end up leaving. Adam, I don't like this situation one bit. I am VIP and no one has the right to tell another person how to receive criticism. What may be okay for one may not be okay for another. Linda Bowers dredged up a conversation that happened in the past and kept it going. For what purpose? The only thing good about yesterday is that it is over. BondLady, please don't allow anyone to drive you away from DV. There are more people here who appreciate you than there are negs so please re-consider.

Also, whatever BondLady says on her website doesn't affect me!

It is really sad when some who have invested and expect other people to do their homework. When one comes in with sharing all the hard work they have done, then you have those who will question because they haven't even taken the time to find out what exactly they are invested in. And, they have no clue what they are doing. Someone told them to buy dinars, and they did. Quick, get rich scheme. No. Not how investments works. Try it on forex. you will lose your a$$ in a matter of minutes if you don't take time to "learn" how it works or what it is about. So, people short with the tongue can put up or ??? ya'll know the rest.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scooter... gone! Bondlady........ gone!

This site has been overrun with Lopsters. They say they are not lopsters, but their comments tell a different story. Read the lopster posts. That tells you where they really stand.

It is sad, because I find myself spending less and less time on this site; because of the lopsters.

That trend of less time on this site will apparantly increase and continue.

Bondlady, I know your site well and will see you there. Thank you for everything you share with us.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 6

Another member told her exactly how she felt....just like others did the same....they expressed how they saw the situation and thought she exaggerated the situation from what it really was.

But no one was really calling her out or bashing her.....she again, took it personal and got defensive about it which is silly.....if she wanted to act like a child about it, then she will get treated like a child about it....immature comments and all....

dude go look in a mirror.

Scooter... gone! Bondlady........ gone!

This site has been overrun with Lopsters. They say they are not lopsters, but their comments tell a different story. Read the lopster posts. That tells you where they really stand.

It is sad, because I find myself spending less and less time on this site; because of the lopsters.

That trend of less time on this site will apparantly increase and continue.

Bondlady, I know your site well and will see you there. Thank you for everything you share with us.

the famous pt barnum made an appropriate post for them. one born every minute.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1