Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's last post here @ DV10/12/11

BondLady

Well then why dont you tell everyone to stop posting any articles that could mean we wont be rich?? Hahahaha

You cant be serious.....Its not like I bring these articles here, and on top of that, it seems thats whats in an abundance in the dinar news world right now....so if you dont wanna see anything bad, then put your blinders on and you will never have to read about it hows that??

Focusing all your energy on a RV isent going to bring it any quicker or make it happen more so then any other outcome...its out of our hands...all we can do is take in all the information being presented to us and pray we come out on top

laugh.gif

Pray? What do you know about praying, when you state it's out of our hands? When in fact, that's not what Yahweh the Christ said in his word. I believe what he stated, not what lying man or woman states.

Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mic 4:10 Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.

Mic 4:13 Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.

Edited by Deep Purple
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is sad to see this whole situation. I have only been in the dinar investment since May, 2010. I am sure those that have been in this for years are worn thin. There are lots of ups an down, excitement and disappointments. It takes it's toll and makes patience and acceptance in short supply.

It amazes me how long a thread will get by all the replies to negative comments and bashing. It just takes on a life of its own. If people would stop replying to the negative comments and just ignore the rude posts and bashing.... it would trickle down to nothing. It gets the negative people lots of attention when their negative posts keep getting bumped to the top and they get to rile everyone up.

We can make this forum what I "think" it was supposed to be... a place for all of us investors to share NEWS and encouragement. Leave the negative nellies alone, ignore them, try to be polite to other people's opinions.. and let's help each other feel good about this investment. Let's not forget what we are all here for!

Just my :twocents:

As for BL, you never know what else is going on in someone's life to influence their decisions on things. It is her decision. I also appreciate all she has contributed but know full well how much time she has invested in this. Life goes on..... if she changes her decision and comes back, that would be good for us, but would it be good for her? She needs to do what is good for her. Life is short... too short........

• Upvote 1

So you criticized her when she was tired and half way out the door. One criticized her for not answering her own, individual questions. How dare BL not respond to you. Well, Princess, it is not all about you.

If you had just backed off a little. But no. It was all about you.

Carrello,

If blaming me for BL's departure makes you feel better, that's fine. You bore me. I made 1 post, that wasn't disrespectful in the least. If you are hungry, I suggest you find a small puppy to feast on. I will not feed you, or your insufferable tirades. For now, I will simply find my little ignore button, and wish you a good day. Now, where the heck did Adam hide that thing? :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So here is my take on the matter, for what it is worth. BL had already said her goodbyes in another thread. Yes, the same exact letter. So why create this one? Personally, I think it was for dramatic effect. THAT thread was not getting enough “traffic”. I believe she needed as many people to read it as possible. She knew that one of two things would happen. We would either start tearing into each other, (Mission accomplished) or we would beg her to stay.

I am not denying that she has brought a lot of good stuff to the table, but the fact is that I can’t remember a time when I read one of BL’s articles that I hadn’t seen before, put out by either Sara or Patriotic Party Girl. (JUST to name the ones I can think of right now) She then broke it down for us as she saw it, which whether we agreed or not, doesn’t matter. If you did not UNDERSTAND something that she said, you were pretty much SOL. I love this site……I love to learn…..but sometimes in order to understand something that is in the news; I need to have it explained to me. I would MUCH rather hang my hopes on people that will at least make an attempt to say why they feel the way they do, instead of answering a question with a ton more questions. I truly appreciate those that take the time to try to help me understand all of this, and hope that they stick around. As for BL, I wish you well.

I never saw Bondlady's goodbye in another thread so I for one was glad she created a new thread so I would see it listed under new content. I would have never known she said goodbye and was no longer going to be posting. I will be sad to see her go but I also know that I can still follow her on another site....

• Upvote 2

bl, I hate to se you go , but good luck in your endeavor, now that's two down, two good people that left this site. Maybe we should start to check ourselves.

With all the due respect.......When somebody gets a high level of popularity here ( or everywhere) it's only normal that sometimes their statements may get questioned...If that's done with no insults or offenses, then I can't see the problem ..Infact I think it's a healthy practice....Unless we decide that some Members can only be worshipped, adored but never questioned whatsoever...Basically prohibiting People to ask them anything (as a mis-interpreted form of "superior respect" for merits earned on the battlefield).........I'd think that everybody and esp. popular Members should try and grow some thick skin when confrontation happens whenever possible and be reasonably mature, try to cool off their emotions more or less justified and stay instead of threatening to leave and give a quitting act.... Which appears melodramatic imho.....

I think BL is a great asset to this Forum... I appreciate her commitment and time spent in her research about the Iraqi Dinar for the benefit of us all... I hope she will re-think her decision... If she doesn't then I sincerely wish her the Best.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Bond Lady

You will be missed here in DV I believe a lot of us would like you to stay. Love the hard work you do I know you have put in many hours resoucing the news and sharing this with us. Who else would start out 2 to 3 in morning looking for news 6 -7 days week

You will be sadly missed at this site

Bondlady, sweetheart...i gots ya back!!!!

Your info will still get here as you well know, someone will copy and paste it here.

As for easyrider...no comment.

As for keeps....i like him even though im still waiting on his november 2nd, 2010 rv to come lol

laugh.giflaugh.gif I am too!! I dont think we are too far off from that date.....should be making its way around any day now!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Exactly!! LOL Thats what they always say right? Better late then never? Hahaha

Im still stickin to my date!! Its gonna happen!! laugh.gif

Sticking to your date? There's a way to be guaranteed wrong upon prediction. 2010 is over LOL

Unless your hoping for it to land on Nov. 2nd

Than at least you got the month right, just wrong year...

Sticking to your date? There's a way to be guaranteed wrong upon prediction. 2010 is over LOL

Unless your hoping for it to land on Nov. 2nd

Than at least you got the month right, just wrong year...

No, Im telling you its def gonna happen Nov 2 2010!!! All my intel points to that date!! And if its wrong, Ill re-activate your buy back code with my dealer ok? laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

H O L Y C O W !!!!

This is really crazy!!

The DV forum, as with most forums, is a place to exchange information, ideas and simple civil debate. After re-reading the original post by Keep, the response by BL and then the post by Linda I really do not understand all of the drama.

IMO Keep presented reasonable and logical questions. In fact, he was not the only DV poster that asked questions. Linda, I think, made a good point. If you read her post she was only trying to stand up for Keep who was (and is) probably getting bashed more than anyone deserves. It is interesting how the group is unwilling to tolerate bashing for one member but oh so eager to bash another. The best I can tell there is NO ONE on these forums that know anything more than anyone else. Sure, there are those who claim to have "boots on the ground", "contacts" that provide "intel" but where has that gotten us in the past few months and years??

BL devoted a great deal of time to the collection and sharing of information. That, we should all agree, was greatly appreciated. However, this forum, BL's forum nor any of the others is about any one contributor. If we all did a little more research, shared that research with the DV members AND engaged in thoughtful conversation we, as a group, would be far better off.

In the words of R. King... Can't we just all get along??

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1