Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's last post here @ DV10/12/11

BondLady

Sorry to see you go BL but this is not a very adult or nice way to do it, I sure hope everyone doesn't turn against Linda now. This should just be dropped.

Funny you say "I sure hope everyone doesn't turn against Linda now"... what would remotely provoke you to even say that? perhaps because she obviously opened up a can of worms when it was totally inappropriate and unnecessary.

Having said that, I agree, lets not point any fingers or even inadvertently throw anybody under the bus like you just did...

Can't we just focus on this investment?...

Edited by MahiMahi
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You don't bring anything good here, nothing but negativity. If you believe so much in a lop, why don't you get out of the investment, or stop trying to rain on everybody's positivity. It's best left unspoken about a lop, because nobody wants to hear it.

Because Im not pro-lop....listen to yourself before you type.....if I really thought that was the only outcome I wouldnt be here. I dont think anyone would...its a fairly simple concept!

Sooooo sorry for wondering why she thought a lop was a good thing for us! There is a difference between being positive, and realizing what an article or something is really talking about. You can be positive that something bad wont happen, but to turn something bad around into meaning something it doesnt is a whole different story!

And so thats why I asked her.....she didnt like it, and got upset....big deal....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 22

Sorry to see you go.....

Guess we should never have any questions for anyone that posts stuff.....that way no one will get upset....

Has anyone been keeping track of how many people you have run off? Everyone is entitled to their views but you tend to belittle them and BASH them into the dirt if they don't believe in your loop. Dam man everyone knows there is a chance that it may loop but pretty sure you don't have to preach it 24/7. Not sure why, if you totally believe that, you would waste your time here.

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

So you've apologized, but after another member calls her out & she responds by leaving you decide to come back with immature comments?

You can see how some people may take you the wrong way.

Another member told her exactly how she felt....just like others did the same....they expressed how they saw the situation and thought she exaggerated the situation from what it really was.

But no one was really calling her out or bashing her.....she again, took it personal and got defensive about it which is silly.....if she wanted to act like a child about it, then she will get treated like a child about it....immature comments and all....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 15

I know for a fact, if everybody invested in the Iraqi dinar would direct their energy at the RV, instead of at a lop, or arguing over things, I would bet that it would influence the outcome for an RV. Negativity will only being negativity upon the investment and cause a different outcome which will not be good. If you believe so much in a lop, why not just keep it to yourself, because nobody who has positive plans for this wants to hear it. It has been spoken, so let it be written.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Bondlady IMO I don't think leaving this site is the end of the World, I have thought the same things at times.MOST of the info we get is all B.S. anyway. The people that bring stuff to this forum from other sites KNOW that it is B.S. but post it anyway. You have brought some rational to this site and will be missed, and i think you will see more and more people leaving,J MO

GOD BLESS

Goooooo Rvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 2

I know for a fact, if everybody invested in the Iraqi dinar would direct their energy at the RV, instead of at a lop, or arguing over things, I would bet that it would influence the outcome for an RV. Negativity will only being negativity upon the investment and cause a different outcome which will not be good. If you believe so much in a lop, why not just keep it to yourself, because nobody who has positive plans for this wants to hear it. It has been spoken, so let it be written.

Well then why dont you tell everyone to stop posting any articles that could mean we wont be rich?? Hahahaha

You cant be serious.....Its not like I bring these articles here, and on top of that, it seems thats whats in an abundance in the dinar news world right now....so if you dont wanna see anything bad, then put your blinders on and you will never have to read about it hows that??

Focusing all your energy on a RV isent going to bring it any quicker or make it happen more so then any other outcome...its out of our hands...all we can do is take in all the information being presented to us and pray we come out on top

as usual, if you can't handle what someone types about you in an internet chat or forum, you should probably not be on a computer.

laugh.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Funny you say "I sure hope everyone doesn't turn against Linda now"... what would remotely provoke you to even say that? perhaps because she obviously opened up a can of worms when it was totally inappropriate and unnecessary.

Having said that, I agree, lets not point any fingers or even inadvertently throw anybody under the bus like you just did...

Can't we just focus on this investment?...

Now how in the world did I throw Linda under the bus???? Thats exactly what BL did when this thread was started.

• Upvote 2

:blink::huh:

Way to show your arrogance. Your delivery once again shows no class...

Sort of my point - I was making in several other topics.

It's not about what you asked, it was more than likely about how you asked it.

IMO, I think BL had her fill of people reacting negatively to her thoughts,she has mentioned a few other times her displeasure with some of the remarks by some the members. There are some that hide behind computers with alot of bravado & ego and question everything. To some this can be very annoying like a gnat that won't leave ya alone. Her posts from her site will still make it over but her personal thoughts will be missed by many here at DV.For me she was just another source of info as there are many,and I wish her well. Now my girl Linda B just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. She is a class lady and is one of reasons I'm a member. SirKeepAlot.........................well he's SirKeepAlot-nuff said.

Bondlady - you have a lot of desperate people on this site and we look forward to hearing from you. What are we to do.... put up with DD and the stuff he is trying to sell? Please understand one thing. Any of us who have posted with any regularity have hit the send key and then have send key regrets. Others, want to give a different point of view. Most who post, just want some recognition or notoriety. Posting and commenting on someone's thread is fraught with problems because of the anonymity of the individual. That being said, things are written that would never be said, or even thought of if we were responding to you as an acquaintance. And, words are stubborn things - they can be chosen poorly - 75% of the people who post here do not understand the difference between :their; there; they're - your - you're. You have to be bigger than any of them. I got booted from this site when I was Butkus51. I used to write a lot of funny things. Somebody made a terrible anti-semetic remark. I responded "Would you have been happier if the Nazis finished the job". TJ Munson (don't hear from him much anymore) complained to Pleasent Valley (don't hear from her either). If one read what I said, they would see that I was castigating the person for saying something hateful against the Jews (I am not Jewish, by the way) So, I came back as Bambino, the best Yankee.

So, here's the deal, we members can not accept your leaving. I think people will try to be a little kinder and that this will make us all the better. Words hurt more than slings and arrows. My mother once said "You'll never be as good as your brother". Those words have stuck with me. My mother screwed up and probably didn't mean it because it worked out to be the other way around. See, there is the way we can use words that hurt and turn them around. Herman Cain says one good thing. "Americans have to have more sense of humor". Come on Bondlady. You are better than any detractor and you need to watch us for us little folks who dwell on your every word.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

IMO, I think BL had her fill of people reacting negatively to her thoughts,she has mentioned a few other times her displeasure with some of the remarks by some the members. There are some that hide behind computers with alot of bravado & ego and question everything. To some this can be very annoying like a gnat that won't leave ya alone. Her posts from her site will still make it over but her personal thoughts will be missed by many here at DV.For me she was just another source of info as there are many,and I wish her well. Now my girl Linda B just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. She is a class lady and is one of reasons I'm a member. SirKeepAlot.........................well he's SirKeepAlot-nuff said.

Going off of the history she claims:

She has read the articles for about 6-7 years.

Only recently, about 2 years ago or so, she joined forums... And later started her own site.

Heck, a good majority of us have not even been in the investment nearly 6-7 years.

And to top it off, none of us read in length that many articles.

So, she definately brought something to the table. Experience w/ their articles & a vast knowledge of what was going on based upon reading numerous articles.

That is likely above & beyond a majority of us here... Hours spent, energy spent, reading those articles likely gave her knowledge that exceeds what we know.

So, she is definitely somewhat more credible than most general members.

I always prefer reading comments behind individuals who have done their fair share of research who don't give a rate or a date like they're trying to get you to do something.

Just my 0.02

• Upvote 7

Going off of the history she claims:

She has read the articles for about 6-7 years.

Only recently, about 2 years ago or so, she joined forums... And later started her own site.

Heck, a good majority of us have not even been in the investment nearly 6-7 years.

And to top it off, none of us read in length that many articles.

So, she definately brought something to the table. Experience w/ their articles & a vast knowledge of what was going on based upon reading numerous articles.

That is likely above & beyond a majority of us here... Hours spent, energy spent, reading those articles likely gave her knowledge that exceeds what we know.

So, she is definitely somewhat more credible than most general members.

I always prefer reading comments behind individuals who have done their fair share of research who don't give a rate or a date like they're trying to get you to do something.

Just my 0.02

point taken,your opinions are one of those i look forward to reading.

BL & Keeps,

You're both great students of this investment. You both contribute alot and I read and respect everything you put up, even the stuff I disagree with. You're also both strong personalities and friction is inevitable.

But c'mon now. We need you both and you both know it. There is no need for anybody to leave. As I always prescribe: Have a beer. Have 2.

Now get back to work!

Maynard

• Upvote 6