Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's last post here @ DV10/12/11

BondLady

Linda Bower, on 11 October 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

for starters i dunno what u think u saw or read if u call posting in my chat room what was said, in the posts, all i did was copy/paste ... bashing, well i dunno what to tell u, and as for easy rider again i dont even know what your talking about agin, as easy's my buddy and i thot his comment was funny so i said it, it was what he had said, and it was funny to me, if i feel i owe any one an apoligy i waste no time in giveing it, and for another thing here have you forgot what i do? i find articles of interest to us as investors, i bring them forward for all to read good or bad, i find them i take my time that i sure the heck could be used for other things, and i bring them to every one to read, and i try to offer to the best of my ability as honest of a break down to the articles i can, i dont do dates nor rates, i dont call for a rv every day or ever for that fact, and my site is a bash free zone even tho there has been many who have deserved it i still dont allow it, im about so sick of this and im done with it, i brought articles and my opinons, the last 2 threads that i brought some really good pieces to read was turned into a night mare on elm street, i totally understand why so many good posters have stopped or left to never post again, its really not worth the frustraition and the time to try to just bring u news on YOUR investment, so linda if u are going to say i was suposedly to have done something try to be honest about what u say and not make it what it surely wasnt,..........to all of u here who have supported me, i really appreciate you and all the times you commented on my work, and appreciate to the utmost the respect and encouragement ive recieved from most of u all, again i thank you for it all, and allowing me into your home and site to bring you my articles , this will be my last post here on dinar vets, im tired and the endless ego's that wanna save us all from every thing or the pretense of it, as if we were not even adults or in our right minds or even capable of makeing our own decisions or even thinking for ourselves, it got old an it got old fast. im not a guru, i dont make guru predictions, i search for news thats all, once again some of you ill trully miss as some of you have been a rock of positivity and tried very hard to research your investments as i have tried to do and also add aid to those of like minds and principles, i pray we are all blessed in this investment, some things we will never know the validity of until they actually happen such as lop/no lop, as well as other things like dates and rates, these things no one knows, until they actually happen, if there is a lop i will deal with that at the time it happens the same applies if it doesnt, again i cant ty the most of you enough for the kindness you have shown me and the research some of u have done to educate yourselves in this investment, i appreciate it and you, God Bless You All, and i hope all good things for all of you................administrators please delete my membership, and again ty all.........BondLady

Read more:

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 7

BondLady, I hate to see you no longer contribute to DV...but I totally understand why...

With THAT said, I just wanted you to know that I have appreciated all that you have

brought to this site and will miss your work in breaking down these article so we can

better understand them...YOU were the BEST at that!!! Take Care sad.gif Veronica

• Upvote 1

Sad but completely understandable.

I will be leaving this site alone too, gave it the benefit of the doubt a second time, but not my cup of tea at all. Base and very crude at times with very little news apart from constantly copying and pasting from other sites, followed by a bash fest. Ugh.

I will say that the knights person seems very nice though and tries.

Cheerio.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Bondlady, I'm truly sorry to see you go but I can understand - there are alot of people on this sight with egos which makes this sight understandably rub people the wrong way. Fortunately there are some really good people here that help out immensely. I'm sorry to see you go just like others have left before you - good people just trying to help out. I wish you well and thanks for all your hard work.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why must people bite that hand that feeds them? Sometimes they'll stop feeding..

Too bad the biting strategy didn't work w/ pumping Gurus....

It would resort to a lot less b.s. to sort through

BL - Always enjoyed your posts, analysis of articles, and your thoughts...

And I agree with basically everything you said.

I'm sorry that you got bashed.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to see you go BL but this is not a very adult or nice way to do it, I sure hope everyone doesn't turn against Linda now. This should just be dropped.

Your right....its not Lindas fault either....

It should be dropped....no need to make a huge stink about it and stir up drama for no reason.....

BL didnt like someone questioning her thoughts but if someone wants to help people understand articles that they try and decipher, you have to expect that you will be questioned....

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 67

This is crazy i really enjoyed Bondlady's posts ugh well DV will miss you bondlady and your contributions i dont care what was said about me true or not it doesnt matter you are an asset to this site and sad to see you leave its all in fun anyhow best of luck to you and your site.

• Upvote 12

Way to show your arrogance. Your delivery once again shows no class...

Sort of my point - I was making in several other topics.

It's not about what you asked, it was more than likely about how you asked it.

Because its silly for her to throw a little tantrum like this.....

I didnt bash her, just wanted clarification on why she thought the way she did, and then she just got upset about it....

I even apologized to her because she thought I was being rude....oh well....Im not gonna lose any sleep over it.

But she didnt have to dramatize the whole deal as if people were calling her names and telling her how stupid she was...

I even told her that I liked reading her posts and interpretations of alot of the articles cause they made sense.

Seems she was being a bit too sensitive and took everything personal.....I wasent attacking her at all and Im not the only one who noticed that!

Its not like her posts wont make it over here still anyways, I mean hell she has her own site right?

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 46

Your right....its not Lindas fault either....

It should be dropped....no need to make a huge stink about it and stir up drama for no reason.....

BL didnt like someone questioning her thoughts but if someone wants to help people understand articles that they try and decipher, you have to expect that you will be questioned....

Keep I agree with you 100% on this issue and nobody should blame Linda or you for stated a positive concern to something you read and response too. People are going to blame someone because BL decided to leave on her own free will.

Take care BL and thanks for everything.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Linda Bower, on 11 October 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

for starters i dunno what u think u saw or read if u call posting in my chat room what was said, in the posts, all i did was copy/paste ... bashing, well i dunno what to tell u, and as for easy rider again i dont even know what your talking about agin, as easy's my buddy and i thot his comment was funny so i said it, it was what he had said, and it was funny to me, if i feel i owe any one an apoligy i waste no time in giveing it, and for another thing here have you forgot what i do? i find articles of interest to us as investors, i bring them forward for all to read good or bad, i find them i take my time that i sure the heck could be used for other things, and i bring them to every one to read, and i try to offer to the best of my ability as honest of a break down to the articles i can, i dont do dates nor rates, i dont call for a rv every day or ever for that fact, and my site is a bash free zone even tho there has been many who have deserved it i still dont allow it, im about so sick of this and im done with it, i brought articles and my opinons, the last 2 threads that i brought some really good pieces to read was turned into a night mare on elm street, i totally understand why so many good posters have stopped or left to never post again, its really not worth the frustraition and the time to try to just bring u news on YOUR investment, so linda if u are going to say i was suposedly to have done something try to be honest about what u say and not make it what it surely wasnt,..........to all of u here who have supported me, i really appreciate you and all the times you commented on my work, and appreciate to the utmost the respect and encouragement ive recieved from most of u all, again i thank you for it all, and allowing me into your home and site to bring you my articles , this will be my last post here on dinar vets, im tired and the endless ego's that wanna save us all from every thing or the pretense of it, as if we were not even adults or in our right minds or even capable of makeing our own decisions or even thinking for ourselves, it got old an it got old fast. im not a guru, i dont make guru predictions, i search for news thats all, once again some of you ill trully miss as some of you have been a rock of positivity and tried very hard to research your investments as i have tried to do and also add aid to those of like minds and principles, i pray we are all blessed in this investment, some things we will never know the validity of until they actually happen such as lop/no lop, as well as other things like dates and rates, these things no one knows, until they actually happen, if there is a lop i will deal with that at the time it happens the same applies if it doesnt, again i cant ty the most of you enough for the kindness you have shown me and the research some of u have done to educate yourselves in this investment, i appreciate it and you, God Bless You All, and i hope all good things for all of you................administrators please delete my membership, and again ty all.........BondLady

Read more:

Bondlady, "You are the Author of your life, if you're affected by someone's opinion of you, then you've given them the copy right to become the editor."

Don't let people cause you to leave

• Upvote 6