Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oct 12 IQD & VND Update

Mountain man

[jonnywg] well it is 6:15 and i will post some thoughts re this am

[jonnywg] Hi , well another night with no obvious RV.....but many rumours......... we will have to wait until banks open this AM to verify but rumours have been rampant all night............................... there are also rumours re the VND DONG........... and we will have to wait for that too........... at 8 am we will know if either shows on the screens in the banks........... also this am we are consistantly hearing that there may be a reaser rate issued on both......... .5 cents VND..........and $1 for IQD SO do not be shocked as they continue to mis inform so be prepared

[jonnywg] the dong showed last night as an RV.........but does not this am so I cannot say much other than we will see it one way or the other at 8:01am est

[book2] jonnywg doesn't that mean it would have to stay at $1 for 90 days?

[jonnywg] book2 no idea......1 day 90 day who knows

[teapot60] jonnywg I thought their was a +- change limit of 10% after initial rate per 90 days?

[jonnywg] teapot60 depends if an open or managed float

[jonnywg] well i would like to thank this group for staying grounded......... we all get excited at times.......... but we have to go on with things and issues............ kudos to you the support people of OOM

[jonnywg] as for the IQD APPARENTLY ANNOUNCEMENTS WERE made in IRAQ AND BEFORE NOON TODAY we will verify those comments .......

[jonnywg] personnally i feel the RV could happen any second ...so fast that we could miss it ..................for a few minutes anyway..........lol

[teapot60] jonnywg TY. Where can I study the difference between a managed and open float? I don't know what that means.?

[jonnywg] teapot60 re floats ....google

[flyboy64] When the country gets oil production up to 8-10 million BPD then we will see 8 dollar dinar, but until then mid to upper 3s is the target guys maybe 4s.

[jonnywg] flyboy64 i always felt that it would balance the budget at $3.68

[jonnywg] but who really knows but SHABIBI

[caramina] jonnywg do you think it will peg to the pound?

[jonnywg] caramina we will see it in USD.......... but yes it will be pegged to the gbp....... and the 3.68 is usd

[bruceemery] jonnywg so you don't "buy" all these much higher rates being reported as possible??

[jonnywg] bruceemery high rates can be justified but are they necessary???? depends on the vision of SHABIBI

[bruceemery] jonnywg ok thanks!

[66mustang.d] jonnywg ....quick question...do u know if the romanian new leu...will revalue....i buy the contents out of storage units... storage wars...and i found 4 100000 notes...wf said value is .2934....should i hold on to them or cash out now...thanks

[jonnywg] 66mustang.d I CAN BARELY HANDLE THE IOD so no others will be looked at until this is over.......so the answer is no

[hswgolf] jonnywg hoping for a positive report on your 8am update...have a great day by making peeps happy, thanks again for all you do for US,,BYE....

[jonnywg] hswgolf the 8 am report will be positive.......one way or te other

[capt crunch] Jonnywg do you see this going much longer?

[jonnywg] capt crunch no should have ended when we talked last friday

[hswgolf] jonnywg any report will be acnowledged as a positive report by me. You are the messenger and info should be cherished sul

[jonnywg] hswgolf HEY THERE OKIE IS THE MESSENGER........ i just have a little side cart of thoughts and facts

[jonnywg] my first job today is to verify the rumours re the VND DONG

[jonnywg] REMEMBER TO BE PREPARED IF THEY OFFER TEASER RATES ON EITHER........think it out///////what will i do?

[HeavenisHome] jonnywg it takes all the puzzle pieces to complete the whole picture:)

[jonnywg] HeavenisHome we will never get all the pieces......... but enough to make educated guesses

[sunshine] jonnywg honestly..whatever rate offers...will cash in some any way....We are desperate now...or just cash in what we need for emergency

[jonnywg] sunshine agreed

[HeavenisHome] jonnywg yes we will, perhaps when it is over, but we will see all and be shown the truth.

[jonnywg] HeavenisHome eventually

[believer] jonnywg will they both be low at first?

[jonnywg] Believer maybe but maybe not....... be ready for both

[sunshine] jonnywg so what i understood...Rate is still around 5 and you will give us an update around 9 am est too

[jonnywg] sunshine i have not called the rate on vnd.......... anywhere from .5 cents to 5 cents....... rumour is 5 cents

[HeavenisHome] I will jump for joy with a teaser rate, because even that means we are THERE!!

[jonnywg] HeavenisHome i will be jumping with you

[patriot1490] Why would Shabs have any control now? Hasn't it gone too far for any country to have say on when?

[jonnywg] patriot1490 as far as we know you are correct

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

This jonnywg does not have a clue.........When Iraq does decide to revalue their currency it will be a managed float...that you can take to the bank. There's no way in hell that they are just gonna throw a low rate out there and allow it to go from one extreme to another...Think about this folks, Shabibi is arguably the most educated economist in the world. Whatever rate he chooses, Iraq will have to live with for 90 days....then it can, if they desire, to increase by 2-3 %.........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Under the topic "What's New?", it should say nothing. Because nothing is new! Either the Dinar will RV or not, the rest of the crap in the middle doesn't mean squat. It is comical to read about people getting ready to head to the banks over Pumpers nonsense filled information when all they have to do is check the CBI website and/or FOREX. However, no matter how many times you tell them that, they just don't listen. To each his own!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All of you guys above are about to get negs from Mountain Man, he loves Okie and his clonies, I'm expecting one too. :lol:

Really?? I am surprised that anybody on here would like those people. It is quite obvious over the years these people have no contacts whatsoever and make up alot of stuff.

• Upvote 1

[flyboy64] When the country gets oil production up to 8-10 million BPD then we will see 8 dollar dinar, but until then mid to upper 3s is the target guys maybe 4s.

That has to be the funniest thing i've read in a while ..........

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

I made a comment about Okie on his post once and Mountain Man got really mad at me and gave me a neg. :lol:

:rolleyes: Oh well each to their own. I just don't get it!

I mean 3yrs of getting it wrong week after week month after month, Okie has never ever benn right on anything other than repeat what has come out on the news.

Edited by paulp67
  • Upvote 1

It appears the VND will be a gradual float strenghening to the USD rather than a LOP or RV.

The VND just raised or strenghened from 20,000 to 17,000 to the USD, a 15% gain. It's a start.

http://www.currencyfx.com.au/index.php?cmore=1&go=1&count=1.00&cur1=VND&cur2=USD&x=55&y=19

1.00 VND = 0.00010 USD

Vietnam Dong United States Dollars

1 VND = 0.0001 USD 1 USD = 17105.00 VND

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It appears the VND will be a gradual float strenghening to the USD rather than a LOP or RV.

The VND just raised or strenghened from 20,000 to 17,000 to the USD, a 15% gain. It's a start.

http://www.currencyfx.com.au/index.php?cmore=1&go=1&count=1.00&cur1=VND&cur2=USD&x=55&y=19

1.00 VND = 0.00010 USD

Vietnam Dong United States Dollars

1 VND = 0.0001 USD 1 USD = 17105.00 VND

I wouldn't put too much faith in that currency converter you are using .....

Oanda is showing $1 = 20,776 VND

XE.com is showing $1 = 20,875 VND

No change

http://www.xe.com/?c=VND&r=2

http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

yeah there is definitely something wrong with your converter .....

just tried to convert 5 million dong to USD ..... it shows $500

then tried to convert 5 million Dong to GBP ..... it shows £0.000000

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 3

I wouldn't put too much faith in that currency converter you are using .....

Oanda is showing $1 = 20,776 VND

XE.com is showing $1 = 20,875 VND

No change

http://www.xe.com/?c=VND&r=2

http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

yeah there is definitely something wrong with your converter .....

just tried to convert 5 million dong to USD ..... it shows $500

then tried to convert 5 million Dong to GBP ..... it shows £0.000000

Sure....I had just gotten excited when I tried the converter...then I used oanda and dropped back down to earth.