Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar Rumor ***

easyrider

8.47................ buwhahahaha :lol: buwahahaha..... :lmao:

:lol: now that deserves this prestigious "Pump" image award.... :lol:

buwhahaha!!!!! :lmao:

pr-pump.gif

And you ain't seen nothin' yet....Going more into the Winter they tend to get even more bold than this......

Artists, dwarfs and dancers, ladies & gentlemen....

****This is ONLY a RUMOR****

***Take Caution and dont believe everything you read*****

[7:30:01 PM] GK: Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 9:34 AM

MY FRIEND IS A FORMER AGENT FAMILY IN SS and

comes from inside FACT !!!! This intel I would put my life on.

Do not cash in at 1 to 1. It's going to 8.47 almost immediately.

He said wait to cash in. Just STAND BY. Awesome thanks for sharing.

When he said it's about to pop.. Did he mean today? YES!!

Who said this? "Secret Service"! My brother Warrior and I,

because of our bkgrnds, have many contacts ALL OVER,

but have chosen not to be involved.

BUT TODAY IS DIFFERENT. BOTH THE CXX and a family S.S.

said STAND BY on 1 TO 1 at first. DO NOT cash in!!

It will almost immediately go to 8.47, then cashin.

Where is that crack avatar? I believe that everyone that thinks it will ever be 8.47 should have one...LOL. That and a padded room and helmet, so you don't hurt yourself.

• Upvote 2

just to let everyone know this is not my rumor

Easy,

I hope we get an R/V soon because you need a new couch!! Tell You what. I will by you a new couch and a bucket of Ice for your soda pop when this thing goes 1;1 Just funnin with ya hope you know

My magic 8ball stopped talking to me when I kept asking if Journey was going to get back together! :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I truly thought you made it up to be funny!!

which it is, btw

That would be awesome. I like Arnel, but Steve P. is still the best. Steve's voice is a little more soulful and Arnel's has a slight edge to it.

Go RV

Where is that crack avatar? I believe that everyone that thinks it will ever be 8.47 should have one...LOL. That and a padded room and helmet, so you don't hurt yourself.

Oh that was funny! The crack reference was no laughing matter to some people. Had to change it. And I was loving those gurus smoking crack references, but I guess those will be gone too...what next? No more Bear droppings? Cause I do love those Bear droppings posts...no disrespect to anyone who owns, loves, or lives next door to a bear...

• Upvote 1

Easy, anything over a dollar is almost beyond the realm of conceivability. Yes, you posted it - it is yours. Let it be written, let it be said Easy says $8.47. Easy is Okie.

Nooooo Easy is not Okie, because this is absolutely true!! Easy wouldn't do that to us!! Would ya??

Easy, anything over a dollar is almost beyond the realm of conceivability. Yes, you posted it - it is yours. Let it be written, let it be said Easy says $8.47. Easy is Okie.

well lets not get to technical i am his bast*rd son though. I was pushing more for 15.00 but i tell you father sure knows how to play a rate down doesnt he.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

8.47................ buwhahahaha :lol: buwahahaha..... :lmao:

:lol: now that deserves this prestigious "Pump" image award.... :lol:

buwhahaha!!!!! :lmao:

pr-pump.gif

Shinnidan...Might know you would come up with an exceptional post...+1...love your offbeat humor

I wish the neggy person would hurry up and get a leak in their basket so they would run out of em

• Upvote 2

Shinnidan...Might know you would come up with an exceptional post...+1...love your offbeat humor

I wish the neggy person would hurry up and get a leak in their basket so they would run out of em

*bows* :bow: glad you folks enjoy it.... :lol: