Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes: Shabbs + The Auctions

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI Auction House In Baghdad. They Just Finished With The Dinar For Today And Are Now Setting Up For The Daily Camel Auction. Stick Around. The Bidding Gets Pretty Spirited. At Least Once A Week This Place Erupts Into A Jerry Springer Show !

10-11-2011 SonnyI there auctions have sucked back in trillions and trillions back to shabbs, drying the banks up, selling them a soon to be less valued currency (usd) for a more powerful currency (dinar), it makes a lot of sense, it would fight corruption from the banks, shabbs has to worry about the banks stealing from themselves. the auctions are a iraq inter-bank trading rate, not the trade rate, it could rv on an auction day, not sayin it will but it could. it appears shabbs has taken every step to raise the value, he has sucked trillion and trillions back to cbi, he got 85% of debt waived. shabbs plan seems to be complete, and i would think it will rv pretty quick

10-11-2011 Guru Med EITHER PARLIAMENT DOES ALL 3 READINGS AND IT IS DONE THE WAY SHABIBI WANTED THEM TOO, BUT UNDERSTANDING THAT THEY NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING, OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE NOT AT LEAST NOT TILL AFTER NOV 20TH... I NEVER SAW THIS BREAK COMING. I AM WATCHING TO SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF CBI. ALL THE ATTENTION HAS TO BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE INFLATION INDEX AND IF THEY ARE CALLING FOR ACTION BY CBI AND WHAT IS SHABIBI'S RESPONSE. WILL THIS END THIS YEAR. MY HONEST OPINION, YES. THIS DRAFT WILL NOT GO INTO 2012. IT WILL GO ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IN 2011

10-10-2011 Guru Kaperoni [article quote] “The Iraqi economy has witnessed unprecedented serious inflation based on the totality of press reports and summary of seminars and economic studies” This is a revealing quote…it is telling us that all the “delete 3 zero” articles, seminar (symposiums we mentioned months ago) have now caused a serious problem for the CBI. That problem is inflation. Clearly, that is a result of not implementing this RV within the timeframe the CBI wanted to. That also tells us that this event is late…that it should have happened already. Therefore, everyone should be aware this can happen at any moment…any day.

10-10-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabibi was meeting with the IMF, World Banks, UST, last month. these were likely the last and final meetings needed for the RV to come to fruition. Maliki is fading away. This is a good thing. The day we see Allawi leave, is the day we will soon see the RV. If they RV now that gives them 15 days to get ready and pay salaries on Nov. 1...you never release a rate in the middle of moving markets!! The rate will come in the still of the night.

10-10-2011 Guru Delta 3 or 4 weeks ago everyone was against the RV, now they are on board with it. Even Maliki is cooperating. We know that they are ready. RV has to be before they pay the salaries. there is really nothing left – Erbil agreement and HCL - really nothing to do with the RV.

10-10-2011 Guru Med CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE IS GOING TO BE ACCORDING TO THE LATEST CBI MEDIA RELEASE?? THE RATE IS OUT. NOW DID IT SAY $8. NO. IT IS GOING TO BE 1 DINAR = 1 USD. ALSO CBI POSTED THAT THE REVALUATION WILL COME FIRST, THEN THE NEW ISSUE OF DENOMS.

10-10-2011 Guru Mailman17 ITS VERY LIKELY THAT A BILL THIS IMPORTANT...WILL GET DONE BEFORE THEY TAKE A BREAK, TIMING IS EVERYTHING. NOW...IF BY CHANCE THEY DO GET THE 2ND DONE TODAY THEY MUST READ IT A FINAL AND 3RD TIME WITHIN 4 DAYS AND VOTE THAT SAME DAY, THEN IT GOES TO THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCIL FOR FINALIZATION...THEN IMMEDIATELY INTO THE GAZETTE. SHABS MOST LIKELY ALREADY KNOWS THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCILS DECISION ...I THINK HE WILL WAIT TILL ITS IN THE GAZETTE. WE KNOW THEY HAVE 10 DAYS WHICH PUTS US BEFORE EOY AND REALLY DAMN CLOSE TO SHABS REDLINE AT 8% [inflation]. I BELIEVE WE ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD RIGHT NOW. TICK TOCK...THIS CLOCKS RUNNING REAL FAST....

10-9-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady maliki said no further meetings would be needed all problems were settled, since allawi quit no need for any more. Saleh said that the Inflation in Iraq will continue to increase and Saleh said that Iraq had signed a loan agreement backing with the International Monetary Fund in February of 2010. the imf told them to raise there reserves and raise there exchange rates, so then u saw where i said yesterday that it looked like the imf just gave them their blessing?

• Upvote 12

Thanks for the post, Thug.

Not surprised the auction turns into Jerry Springer. The whole COUNTRY is Jerry Springer on crack!

LOL. Love the fort myers beach area. The orpheus cafe, sanibel island, roy hobbs baseball tourney...

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the putting this all together for us Thug!! All these Guru's are pretty upbeat about the RV, but again, they normally are!!! :lol:

I am waiting for the camel auction to get over, because I heard Jerry is bringing on his show, Maliki, Allawi, Barzani, Talabani, and Shabbibi, for a mud wrestling match!!! :lol: Winner, gets to hit the "Pretty Red Button"!! :P

The Clown will referee!!! :lol:

Go RV!! :D Go Shabb's!!! :lol:

B)B)B)

• Upvote 5

Iraq is a cross between Jerry Springer and Cheaters. Someone is always getting screwed, someone is always denying the screwing, someone is always being cussed out. The similarities go on and on. Thug, you ARE the man. Thanks.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 5

Iraq is a cross between Jerry Springer and Cheaters. Someone is always getting screwed, someone is always denying the screwing, someone is always being cussed out. The similarities go on and on. Thug, you ARE the man. Thanks.

Here little pink piggy piggy eyebrows.gif

I used to be addicted to BOTH and laughed my A$$ off good times.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post, Thug.

Not surprised the auction turns into Jerry Springer. The whole COUNTRY is Jerry Springer on crack!

The whole world is, actually... Look at my Prime Minister.....Once again it's a Comedy of the Absurd.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Another of Thugs drive by's.. and may I confess it leaves me short of breath! I don't know if he got me with one of his stray bullets fired from his gangster style tommy gun... or the thought of an impending RV has me losing my mind! unsure.gif Thanks for doing the side by side, play by play analysis for us buddy... it helps a lot! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 2

On one episode of cheaters, when the camera crew went through the door there was a naked couple in the bed hastily trying to cover up and the cheater said "this isn't what it looks like"...duh! :blink: I guess thats the same with this investment "it isn't what it looks like??...duh again :huh:

Thuggie...thx 4 de post...seems the intel crowd is a little more guardedly? optimistic...no hyper inflated BS....cheers

• Upvote 2

Man - I'm late again. I was hoping to get a good deal on a gently used dromedary...

Maybe one owned by a little old lady in Erbil that only drove it to Mosque on Friday...

I thought I saw one over in the scratched and IED'd pile :D

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the putting this all together for us Thug!! All these Guru's are pretty upbeat about the RV, but again, they normally are!!! laugh.gif

I am waiting for the camel auction to get over, because I heard Jerry is bringing on his show, Maliki, Allawi, Barzani, Talabani, and Shabbibi, for a mud wrestling match!!! laugh.gif Winner, gets to hit the "Pretty Red Button"!! tongue.gif

The Clown will referee!!! laugh.gif

Go RV!! biggrin.gif Go Shabb's!!! laugh.gif

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Real funny stuff NWGUY. How are you? At any rate, it is my personal believe that Shabbs, since he is not getting any younger, will surprize the world by being Time Magazine's man of the year. Think about this for a second. Let's say that the RV has happened and it made many countries, institutions, people very wealthy. How is the world going to view Shabbs at this point in time? IMMHO, as the mastermind who rebuilt a country, created vast wealth and saved a region. Thanks for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 4

Very nice, I really enjoy the way you put this together.. Thanks to everybody... One day. :rolleyes:

Does anybody know a good jeweler I'm thinking about another investment & I need advice..lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: WHY TOO FUNNY!!!:lmao: never mind a jeweler.....just stop someone in the street , i'm sure their advice will be just as good.

• Upvote 1

Real funny stuff NWGUY. How are you? At any rate, it is my personal believe that Shabbs, since he is not getting any younger, will surprize the world by being Time Magazine's man of the year. Think about this for a second. Let's say that the RV has happened and it made many countries, institutions, people very wealthy. How is the world going to view Shabbs at this point in time? IMMHO, as the mastermind who rebuilt a country, created vast wealth and saved a region. Thanks for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Thanks Tami.....I think Shabb's is very well known now, in the financial circles, and among the governments. After the RV, he will be an instant celebrity, I am sure. We can only hope that his country makes a special effort to protect him before the RV, and especially after it. Those crazy people over there might think it would be worthy to take someone like him out. I think Shabb's is an honorable kind of guy, and that he really does care about his country! Again, let's pray, that his country feels the same about him, and gives him the protection he needs.

Go RV!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

The last year(s) it seemed like the ones in the know were all saying Iraq was waiting on HCL or Erbil agreement to be passed and then BAM - RV CITY BABY !!!! :twothumbs:

Now the word seems to be these aren't related and nothing is lacking for this to take place.... :confused:

Well...What is it? :huh:

:eyebrows:

Edited by billbill
  • Upvote 1