Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 drive by 10/11/11 AM

Dinarkicker

Sonny1 is aaccurate and if you remember a member here i havent heard from in a while i believe his name start with millionairedinar or somthing like that he was pretty sharp and presented proof that the acutions were indeed reducing the money supply . This makes perfect sense and now we have seen some different numbers now its 4 trillion IMHO Sonny 1 is spot on and it could revalue anytime now Shabbs is ready, the banks are ready to see something. Now as far as paliament going on vacation i do believe it doesnt matter parliament is put their to pass laws like the erbil, HCL etc. to me this doesnt matter about the CBI rasing the value of the dinar remember the CBi is independent. Great chat and Great post. We are close.

On thing is they need to be out of chapter 7 to go international but IMHO once they revalue they will be released from chapter 7 where they can indeed go international.

I agree and if my math is correct for every 191 million dollars that is 223 Billion Dinar so about a Trillion Dinar a week. Yes Shabibi could have removed a large amount by now.

GreginTexas

Sonny1 is aaccurate and if you remember a member here i havent heard from in a while i believe his name start with millionairedinar or somthing like that he was pretty sharp and presented proof that the acutions were indeed reducing the money supply . This makes perfect sense and now we have seen some different numbers now its 4 trillion IMHO Sonny 1 is spot on and it could revalue anytime now Shabbs is ready, the banks are ready to see something. Now as far as paliament going on vacation i do believe it doesnt matter parliament is put their to pass laws like the erbil, HCL etc. to me this doesnt matter about the CBI rasing the value of the dinar remember the CBi is independent. Great chat and Great post. We are close.

On thing is they need to be out of chapter 7 to go international but IMHO once they revalue they will be released from chapter 7 where they can indeed go international.

You are dead on. Thanks for your thoughts. +1

ok easy, I am confused. I read somewhere that they couldn't revalue until they were out of chapter 7. You are saying the RV comes first? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee explain it to my feeble mind.

Okay, I'm still somewhat new here but here's my take:

VIZIOIRAQI posted a topic here on DV at 6:13 AM with a couple of articles. This is a line from one of the articles:

The article says, "The issue of inflation is unlikely in the coming months due to the control of the central bank currency in the domestic market, which amounted to (4) trillion dinars and through his control also on the exchange rate, which is the scale determines the price of goods imported from abroad and mass cash in the marketplace.

Sonny1 was the first to post on that topic at 6:23 AM. And then sonny1 was involved in a chat at 9:33 AM stating that the IQD in circulation is down to 4 trillion.

I am so sorry to be a downer on this thread but the article that it appears sonny1 got his information from says that it is in the DOMESTIC market that the circulation has been decreased to 4 trillion.

Now again, I am new but wouldn't that mean in Iraq... only? In other words, the amount of IQD in Iraq is at 4 trillion, there is no mention of how much is held offshore.

Am I reading that wrong? Can someone please help me out?

ok easy, I am confused. I read somewhere that they couldn't revalue until they were out of chapter 7. You are saying the RV comes first? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee explain it to my feeble mind.

its all my opinion but from what i have read the remaining anctions that were invovled were involving the kuwaitis which i read was resolved also part of chapter 7 is defending themsleves as well and we seen they bought those fighter jets now they need to be lifted out to be able to use them also part of it is to go international with their currency a country can revalue that is between the CBI and the IMF and world banks on what time is appropriate this is all my opinion that they dont need to actually be released frm chapter 7 to actually raise the value of one countries currency but to trade on the world market and go international they must not have sanctions on them.

• Upvote 2

Okay, I'm still somewhat new here but here's my take:

VIZIOIRAQI posted a topic here on DV at 6:13 AM with a couple of articles. This is a line from one of the articles:

The article says, "The issue of inflation is unlikely in the coming months due to the control of the central bank currency in the domestic market, which amounted to (4) trillion dinars and through his control also on the exchange rate, which is the scale determines the price of goods imported from abroad and mass cash in the marketplace.

Sonny1 was the first to post on that topic at 6:23 AM. And then sonny1 was involved in a chat at 9:33 AM stating that the IQD in circulation is down to 4 trillion.

I am so sorry to be a downer on this thread but the article that it appears sonny1 got his information from says that it is in the DOMESTIC market that the circulation has been decreased to 4 trillion.

Now again, I am new but wouldn't that mean in Iraq... only? In other words, the amount of IQD in Iraq is at 4 trillion, there is no mention of how much is held offshore.

Am I reading that wrong? Can someone please help me out?

My opinion is that u r correct. But if the number of 27 trillion worldwide is correct then that would mean 23 trillion outside of Iraq,and thats the part I have a hard time believing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Sonny, Great chat, things look more and more positive, since Allawi is gone !!!!!

Dr. Shabib has been implementing this process for years, with or withour Maliki and Allawi. It is now coming to fruition. And I am not too sure Allawi is completely gone. He is pouting in a corner, we shall see. But things are moving!

not trying to answer for easy..........he can do that himself..........but it has always been my stance that the RV is the ransom for their freedom from CH 7.......jmo.............would you trust them to do it once they are free........i wouldnt trust them as far as i could throw a camel..............imo some things you just cant get links too.............GO DINAR

Dr. Shabib has been implementing this process for years, with or withour Maliki and Allawi. It is now coming to fruition. And I am not too sure Allawi is completely gone. He is pouting in a corner, we shall see. But things are moving!

I believe allawi will take the money and run back to london.....live the good life.......GO DINAR

I'm not sure if this is what the BIG Plan is or not I have tried to distant myself from the entire RV / RD and the other three letters than rhythms with hop & pop...UGH. Nevertheless I am curious if the auctions focus has been to remove the triple zeros and reduce their exposure what about the low income Iraqi citizen? If all of the IRAQ citizens only have USD because it seems to be worth more and not any real savings in Dinar will they be worst off because they get caught with USD instead of their own IQD upon an RV? Obviously the value of their currency would be larger but it's hard for nothing to become larger?

• Upvote 1