Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FTCH

Ske11ington

F 3 Technologies. Its a penny, but hey, these guys look like they are on to something. They are dirt cheap right now, but they don't have gazzillions of shares out and thy are very open with investor communication. If you have heard of them, let me know your opinions. Its frustrating seeing them at this level, but based on prior activity, one good Q report and they are off to the moon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

F 3 Technologies. Its a penny, but hey, these guys look like they are on to something. They are dirt cheap right now, but they don't have gazzillions of shares out and thy are very open with investor communication. If you have heard of them, let me know your opinions. Its frustrating seeing them at this level, but based on prior activity, one good Q report and they are off to the moon.

I just checked for them at FIDLELITY INVESTMENTS website and they don't show them listed. Another name perhaps?

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked for them at FIDLELITY INVESTMENTS website and they don't show them listed. Another name perhaps?

Look for "FTCH". They were at .10 in May. Now they're below a penny. The good news is you can buy 100 shares for a dollar. The bad news is you just might lose that dollar....as with any risky investment.

Look for "FTCH". They were at .10 in May. Now they're below a penny. The good news is you can buy 100 shares for a dollar. The bad news is you just might lose that dollar....as with any risky investment.

:lol::lol: Oh that would be worth investing $5.00 ! I could afford to lose that . Thanx Squatch :twothumbs:

this one makes me think mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don`t know let see it is called fargo technolgys ,,,and it is based out of florida ------ where a lot of scams have been getting a foot hold on land,,, also they do not deal with direct market buys,, you have too get a hold of their guys in fla,,,also a red flag { i could be wrong} but a lot of dollars at once will mean millions for these guys in florida just saying ----- proceed with causion

Frank Conners is the ceo and i think the company is located in Alpharetta,Ga Word has it Frank was in cali this week hopefully finalizing the movie deal with Hollywood studios.Keeping fingers crossed on this one while i watch my RAYS shares go to new levels off of their promo!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...