Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY are we still here?

Thank you for the thoughtful post Legolas. All the news articles are subject to the reader's interpretation and all the supposed intel spewing from the gurus are just a circus side show. Uncertainty is the soup du jure and it's that little bit of hope that keeps me hangin' in there.

Legolas,

I always love reading your posts, and this one was brilliant to say the least! I appreciate you mentioning my "name" in your post. My only request would be that you change the first line to Her astute reply :P ! I applaud your willingness to "take the heat" from people who still refuse to see that what we want/thought would happen probably won't. Personally, I do not want to burst any bubbles, but I think hearing about ALL possible outcomes can help people make better informed decisions. I believe that there are some still looking for more cash to put into this, whether it be rent money, kids college fund, or whatever. Do I think it is my "job" to save these people? No, but perhaps they will now look at all of the information we have that says 1) there is probably no rush and 2) don't go too far out of your way for it. Thanks Legolas, for putting this out there!

• Upvote 2

Thanks and well said Legolas!....as usual you make excellent points that regrettably won't make a dent in those that blindly believe in the ever elusive dinar miracle.

I also wonder why it takes so long for people to realize that when someone continues to tell them "it is done" every week and they are always wrong...why do they line back up to be lied to again?

Your best point to me..."don't tell anyone".....as you also said...there is a chance to make money off of this...but it isn't going to make us rich.

Legolas,

I always love reading your posts, and this one was brilliant to say the least! I appreciate you mentioning my "name" in your post. My only request would be that you change the first line to Her astute reply :P ! I applaud your willingness to "take the heat" from people who still refuse to see that what we want/thought would happen probably won't. Personally, I do not want to burst any bubbles, but I think hearing about ALL possible outcomes can help people make better informed decisions. I believe that there are some still looking for more cash to put into this, whether it be rent money, kids college fund, or whatever. Do I think it is my "job" to save these people? No, but perhaps they will now look at all of the information we have that says 1) there is probably no rush and 2) don't go too far out of your way for it. Thanks Legolas, for putting this out there!

LOL. Sorry, dhardage. Once again, assumption proves capable of getting me in trouble. Too late to change it now, but you've made the clarification. Your answer in the previous "why" post was inspiring and on point. I merely wanted to expand on it to demonstrate that ALL of us WANT the same thing, and that there aren't ulterior motives. Some just try to be more analytical and rational. Keep up the great work. B)

Gave you a +1 for a great realistic post....

Sadly,I suspect that in short order you'll be bashed trashed and tarred and feathered but only after getting the usual Bible quotes...

Interestingly, pocono, the same post which bashed me for slandering Oakie, also contained a bible quote. :lol:

Thanks and well said Legolas!....as usual you make excellent points that regrettably won't make a dent in those that blindly believe in the ever elusive dinar miracle.

I also wonder why it takes so long for people to realize that when someone continues to tell them "it is done" every week and they are always wrong...why do they line back up to be lied to again?

Your best point to me..."don't tell anyone".....as you also said...there is a chance to make money off of this...but it isn't going to make us rich.

Thanks JMW. You better than most of us have laid out and explained the evidence in great detail on numerous occasions. People would be well advised to go to your profile and read your many excellent posts.

Interestingly, pocono, the same post which bashed me for slandering Oakie, also contained a bible quote. :lol:

It seems that every thread,no matter the topic, regresses into a religious debate and of course the pumpers lasted this long by interspersing their babble with bible verses..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great Post, I to got into this from listening to people I thought they knew what they were talking about. I have less than 1 million dinar,and I don't plan on buying any more. I've wasted too much time reading and reading site after site.But I also still hope and wait.

NOW this is one of the most HONEST WELL SPOKEN STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NO NONSENSE POST I HAVE READ IN A VERY LONG TIME I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR COURAGE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH ON THIS INVESTMENT LIKE YOU I HOPE EVERYDAY DAY THAT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO MAKE ME SEE THIS IS COMMING BUT EVERYDAY IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME OLE ARTICLES AND BULL CRAP THAT FILTERS THROUGH HERE AND IF SOME OF MY WORDS OR NOT SPELLED RIGHT FORGIVE ME JUST WANTED TO SAY

THANK YOU FOR SUCH A HONEST AND TRUTHFUL POST :)

• Upvote 2

It seems that every thread,no matter the topic, regresses into a religious debate and of course the pumpers lasted this long by interspersing their babble with bible verses..

Agreed, pocono. Don't get me started on THAT subject. It's yet another that I've spent hundreds of hours researching. It's unfortunate that more people don't do that before establishing and becoming steadfast in their belief systems. The world, and particularly Iraq and the entire Middle East would be a much better place were they to do so. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree with the general consensus, wonderful post. I am sure that many of us got into this for the same reason you did. After having bought dinar, I figure that even if I don't make millions, I will probably make more on my investment than my husband has with the stock market and alot less invested for me.

Agreed, pocono. Don't get me started on THAT subject. It's yet another that I've spent hundreds of hours researching. It's unfortunate that more people don't do that before establishing and becoming steadfast in their belief systems. The world, and particularly Iraq and the entire Middle East would be a much better place were they to do so. :(

I agree with your post Legolas, as well as Pocono on the religous aspect of alot of threads. I am very much a believer in Christ, in alot of peoples eyes, even too extreme in my belief. But I don't try to bring Christ into this investment, just like I don't try to bring him into my sports activities etc...

I know there are alot of people that don't believe nor do they want to hear about it, but just to stick to your statement about scripture in posts....I'll throw this one in: Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Hope that little bit of scripture wasn't too painful to read... :)

• Upvote 1

Legolas...Great post as usual, my Friend.......

NOW this is one of the most HONEST WELL SPOKEN STRAIGHT TO THE POINT NO NONSENSE POST I HAVE READ IN A VERY LONG TIME

End Quote

No surprises here... This is usually Legolas' posts trademark........

Oh yeah. I owe you one. So...

I strongly disagree. But respect your right to be stupid.

I read the same line from you yesterday on another thread...... I'm all for free speech but without insulting & offending if that's not too much to ask...

I forecast that one day soon someone will not respect your "right" to be stupid and offensive.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I read the same line from you yesterday on another thread...... I'm all for free speech but without insulting & offending if that's not too much to ask...

I forecast that one day soon someone will not respect your "right" to be stupid and offensive.

well said!

• Upvote 1

Spot on. For some reason, so many posters continue to cling to the prospect of "imminent" riches despite countless indications (and common sense) that it just isn't going to happen.

As you describe yourself in name... you reinforce it so well, speaking in absolutes. Congratulations... you are resolute! :rolleyes:

Now, in that it seems your only purpose is to disrupt... and of course be correct in the end, if it goes that way... your reward will simply be egotistical validation. There is no courage in your stance and the way you present it... you are simply a gambler, that perhaps doesn't mind the taste of crow.

Now... if I'm off-base here, confusing your resolve with confidence... I apologize. But then, I would suggest you then change your name and speak in more humble, respectful language to your fellow members... you are simply one of us.

All the best to you in your endeavor! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[quote name=Legolas' dat

<_<Needless to say,

LEGOLAS

This should be in the LOP section, first of all.

2nd, how will Iraq have a budget of $25 billion when it RDs and run the country? Answer that. Not enough money. Let's say RV after LOP 3X - still not enough money.

Thirdly, the country has already RV'd several times. Legolas appears SURE THAT cannot happen again...

Fourthly, he states the "RV clearly has not happened..." as if that means it cannot happen. NO, not yet.

He also has not answered my questions regarding dinar held by CBI - which when revalued will go a long way toward paying off creditors.

Nor answered the question of exactly who wants years of war paid back - the US government and the banksters. Think they are going to be left out in the cold with an LOP? I think not.

Another misconception: these lopsters are reading the news AS IF IT IS TRUE. Look, I have been a print journalist. We all know about TV journalists. (It's called "polishing the turd" i.e. FOX News) Nothing gets past the editors at the top, and they are reined in by their corporate handlers. They lie all the time, either lies of omission, or white lies, or twisting the truth. Does anyone really believe Iraqi articles stating RD as the only possibility? Give me a break.

Let's hear some answers to these comments, not more whining about their lost investment....

• Upvote 3