Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex site

kmseeker

why would they all be different? Don't get me wrong, they are such small differences that it really doesn't matter, but shouldn't they say the same thing?

True.. some are different and that is due to their check times... one is pulled (updated) just a few times a day, others are pulled right away... one is updated every few minutes. It's still not being traded, but still updated.... I don't know how, LOL...!

True.. some are different and that is due to their check times... one is pulled (updated) just a few times a day, others are pulled right away... one is updated every few minutes. It's still not being traded, but still updated.... I don't know how, LOL...!

ok, thx!!

sbv.gov.vn isnt showing a change yet...Im staying grounded everyone...GROUNDED!

but i can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. oops, maybe not! :lol:

Subject: very interesting!

If you go to this forex site it shows 1 = 1 on the USD/IQD

http://www.1-usd.info/

The USD/VND = 20 VND to a USD, or a nickel.

I don't think that is the final rate, but I do believe it means something is happening.

This is from another site......KM

ok, Haven't been paying much attention, can someone tell me what the rate WAS for the VND?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1