Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANKS GETTING READY

The Eagle

No offense intended to the OP. We appreciate you sharing your experience, but I can't believe a rumor revolving around preparation for multiple currencies to revalue coming from a bank employee. I see this "heads up/preparation" akin to someone telling bankers to be more strict on giving out loans in lieu of a looming recession. Oh how I would like this intel to be true, but as it's been said more often than I can count, we simply won't know until it's official. Chao. :mellow:

Oh, please not another one of these ridiculous bank stories. Hundreds of currencies revalue every month. Look at the UN Operational rates of exchange website. It's not a big deal. It's hardly unprecedented. And it doesn't mena it has a thing to do with the dinar. Some people have dinar on the brain. It's an infectious disease that spreads maliciously over the internet.

+1 for that one! And if that pic is really you.... CALL ME! :P

Columbus Day is not a national holiday thus it gives the choice of the bank to be open or closed on the other hand Chase, WF, First National Bank of Texas, First Convenience Bank that I know of were open I bank at 3 of the 4 listed one of the other banks I use is a credit union it was closed today. Next time read the whole thread or at least look it up before you insert foot!

Ahh another texan .....................jackA$$

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Columbus Day is not a national holiday thus it gives the choice of the bank to be open or closed on the other hand Chase, WF, First National Bank of Texas, First Convenience Bank that I know of were open I bank at 3 of the 4 listed one of the other banks I use is a credit union it was closed today. Next time read the whole thread or at least look it up before you insert foot!

That was funny.

Today was Columbus Day, so there is no way you went to the bank and cashed a check. If this really happend then which WF was it and who did you speak with? If you wanna help people by telling them stuff like this you need to give facts so we can check for ourselves. I dont think any banks are open on holidays, but I guess I could be wrong. If Im not wrong then we all know its a complete LIE, if thats the case then why would the MODS even allow it to be posted???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Today was Columbus Day, so there is no way you went to the bank and cashed a check. If this really happend then which WF was it and who did you speak with? If you wanna help people by telling them stuff like this you need to give facts so we can check for ourselves. I dont think any banks are open on holidays, but I guess I could be wrong. If Im not wrong then we all know its a complete LIE, if thats the case then why would the MODS even allow it to be posted???

sorry, but yes. I can tell you as a FACT that first convenience bank was open yesterday (call any one of them and ask). And I HEARD that Wells Fargo was open as well

tongue.gif

This is not a rumor. I have been in touch with my WF branch manager for months regarding the RV. Every time his response was "I've heard nothing yet". This morning I went to WF to cash a check the branch manager called me over to tell me that they have been allerted to "get ready" for the revaluation of multiple currencies. I reminded him to call me when it happens and he replied that I was to be his first call. BTW, the manager and both loan officers are Dinarians..... I wonder how many hours after the RV before they quit and go off to a better life...

Come on RV

Despite all the misinformation that follows your post, Eagle -- Swiss Cheese Codes and all, since the US pressure on China to realign/RV its currency some to even out the global trade imbalance is at the top of the news, it makes sense that the banks at least get some preliminary guidelines on what may transpire. While this doesn't necessarily mean the IQD RV is a part of some immediate plan that anyone (except Okie) is aware of, it makes sense that as the HCL's are passed and Sanctions fully lifted, it's a sweet run to Home Base. Renewed quality of life for the Iraqi people, maybe a renewed home for us, and a rubber home for Mr. Okie and friends. We can then visit them once in a blue moon. . . or not.

tongue.gif

Thanks for the post!

Peace Out

tongue.gif

Despite all the misinformation that follows your post, Eagle -- Swiss Cheese Codes and all, since the US pressure on China to realign/RV its currency some to even out the global trade imbalance is at the top of the news, it makes sense that the banks at least get some preliminary guidelines on what may transpire. While this doesn't necessarily mean the IQD RV is a part of some immediate plan that anyone (except Okie) is aware of, it makes sense that as the HCL's are passed and Sanctions fully lifted, it's a sweet run to Home Base. Renewed quality of life for the Iraqi people, maybe a renewed home for us, and a rubber home for Mr. Okie and friends. We can then visit them once in a blue moon. . . or not.

tongue.gif

Thanks for the post!

Peace Out

I only need 1 visit. gimmee 5 minutes alone with Okie pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

• Upvote 1

When the RV does take place, I would almost be willing to bet that Shabibi will have no part in it. Someone else in the CBI will do it. I don't believe that when it comes right down to it that Shabibi has the courage to "Pull the Trigger". He is a banker that's all. Iraq is sitting on all that wealth and the government and the banks are doing nothing to help their people This is getting to be the the biggest landfill in the middle east. They better straighten up before the lawyers of the world move in on them and they don't have the UN or the US watching their backs.