Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANKS GETTING READY

The Eagle

This is not a rumor. I have been in touch with my WF branch manager for months regarding the RV. Every time his response was "I've heard nothing yet". This morning I went to WF to cash a check the branch manager called me over to tell me that they have been allerted to "get ready" for the revaluation of multiple currencies. I reminded him to call me when it happens and he replied that I was to be his first call. BTW, the manager and both loan officers are Dinarians..... I wonder how many hours after the RV before they quit and go off to a better life...

Come on RV

I REALLY don't mean to discredit you Eagle, butttttttttttttttttttttt "This is not a rumor". Until the "new rate" ACTUALLY shows its pretty little head, yes, it is just a rumor.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

A typical revaluation of a currency is an adjustment of less than 50% up or down. Most dinar investors have a completely different concept of an RV. When dinarians hear the word "revalue" they're thinking of an increase of 100,000% or more. It's quite possible that if this branch manager story is true it's only a minor adjustment to these currencies, so it's probably not what most of you are thinking it is.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

This is not a rumor. I have been in touch with my WF branch manager for months regarding the RV. Every time his response was "I've heard nothing yet". This morning I went to WF to cash a check the branch manager called me over to tell me that they have been allerted to "get ready" for the revaluation of multiple currencies. I reminded him to call me when it happens and he replied that I was to be his first call. BTW, the manager and both loan officers are Dinarians..... I wonder how many hours after the RV before they quit and go off to a better life...

Come on RV

"get ready" for the revaluation of multiple currencies....... Lets not get excited yet, he said multiple currencies. Did he say Iraq Currency???? NO, But lets hope the Iraq currency is involved. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I aam hearing the same from some of my people i talk with and it might just be over 3+ take it or leave it i do believe its real this time also thanks for the post this verifies things for me also and what i am hearing.

"get ready" for the revaluation of multiple currencies....... Lets not get excited yet, he said multiple currencies. Did he say Iraq Currency???? NO, But lets hope the Iraq currency is involved. laugh.giflaugh.gif

o its involved.

***Remember this is all rumor*****

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 11

Wonder where their source(s) are from?

Hope it isn't Okie & his crew...... haha

Sometimes I think the information we hear is re-circulated information that is twisted, edited, modified, and circing again with a optimistic twist to it.

But hey, we would all love to be wrong.