Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament 40 Day Recess

Well here we go again. Another Parliamentary recess. The 60 day Hajj pilgrimage that all financially and able bodied Muslims are required to take once in their lives. This year there will be 70 members of Parliament making that pilgrimage.Parliament has shortened it to 40 days for Parliament members so they can catch up on unfinished bills.

Every time I think that the ride is coming to an end I look out in front and see people laying more track. It's getting harder and harder to have faith in these people. I think a definite improvement would would be to put Larry, Moe and Curly or maybe the Marx Brothers in charge.

• Upvote 4

I asked Adam the Question for His Chat this Week about What effect will this Break have on the Erbil Agreement and ultimately a Possible RV.

I suppose that there is still an Ever Diminishing Chance that Something could happen this Week.

It Bummed My High when Parliament Delayed the 2nd Reading of it Last Week. :blink:

I'd like to Know if Adam is Still Hopeful for Something by Thanksgiving. B)

• Upvote 3

I asked Adam the Question for His Chat this Week about What effect will this Break have on the Erbil Agreement and ultimately a Possible RV.

I suppose that there is still an Ever Diminishing Chance that Something could happen this Week.

It Bummed My High when Parliament Delayed the 2nd Reading of it Last Week. :blink:

Think that we are looking towards the end of the year now! I have been more positive lately, because it looks like they finally unplugged the dam, but they move forward like molallas in the winter!!

Looking good for December, IMHO!!! B)B)

Go RV!! :)

• Upvote 2

Thug these are some of my concerns also.

When they come back from "Recess" you know that there going to be more issues on the table than before they left. So where will that put the RV issue. will they return to it or will it get moved further down in the stack.

These "Breaks" do us more harm than good, they give them free time to think of new ways to mess things up.

• Upvote 1

why do you guys solely focuss on the erbil agreement and aattacch it to the RV now i can see about chapter 7 being a concern but that is about it i dont even know if the HCL is attached to them actually raising the value of the dinar the CBI is independent they can raise the value anytime they want to. Can someone please explain this to me?

P.s when they arent in session they get more done e have seen proof of it many times in the past.

Parliament is for passing laws not raising the value of the currency. I do believe Iraq has showed the IMF and World bank they have everything in place as far as what the IMF wanted them to do for their policy and reform of their banks now they are continuing with the process next step raise the value.

Edited by easyrider
  • Downvote 1

Thug these are some of my concerns also.

When they come back from "Recess" you know that there going to be more issues on the table than before they left. So where will that put the RV issue. will they return to it or will it get moved further down in the stack.

These "Breaks" do us more harm than good, they give them free time to think of new ways to mess things up.

sound just like our congress...no jobs, extending unemployment in the loom and they take vacation.