Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar is equal to the dollar!

VIZIOIRAQI

I wonder if $21.75 is what President Bush has in mind when he said the war would pay for itself?

That was Paul Wolfowitz who said that the war would pay for itself. But no, I don't think even Paul Wolfowitz had $21.75 in mind as it would have implied a war costing billions paying for itself.

Well one thing we do know for sure is that they will be coming out with new dinar that will have the Kurdish language on it. When they RV/RD wouldn't it make sense to present the new dinar with the new rate and have an exchange period for the "old" dinar? The only way I can see this going belly up is to have an in country exchange only. So, some of you economic smarty pants out there, what do you think the chances are of this happening?

Your BEE is so mad with this thread IT LOOKS LIKE he pulled his dong off ... YIKES !!!!!

IF the "thing" you kill is a GURU, I gotcha covered!

LOL for sure .. count me in as an "Alibi" ... I was with Alibi Falafel

Edited by Heinzy444

I got into this investment for the long haul as well, and the way I see it is this:

1 to 1 RV

1,000,000 dinars = 1,000,000 USD

366 days invested so far = 8784 hours

1,000,000 USD / 8784 hours = $113.843 / per hour of my time + initial $1180 USD investment

great rewards for a time and money combination investment, plus they are making money off my dollars and interest on it too!

• Upvote 3

Your BEE is so mad with this thread IT LOOKS LIKE he pulled his dong off ... YIKES !!!!!

LOL for sure .. count me in as an "Alibi" ... I was with Alibi Falafel

LOL cool! What else do we need?? ohhhhhhhhh names and addresses would help. let's put up most wanted pics of Okie

• Upvote 1

Exactly, AD, we are planning to take the large denoms out of circulation raise the vale of exchange and hand out smaller denoms to make transactions in the marketplace easier and counting simple!! It's plain English with an Arabic sentence structure twist!!

You got it from circulation and go to a saller dinars 50 100 1000.

Edited by psdon

Yes, so a RV of only 16% would boost it up to exactly 1:1 .

They wouldn't have to wait till the RD period is over to make the small RV adjustment since RD ratio (between the new and old currency) is fixed no matter what the exchange rate to the dollar. They could even RV multiple times during the RV period. But, hopefully they will make whatever initial RV they are going to do when they start the RD, not when its ended.

They could.... But they seem to favor small adjustments when they do make changes.

I.e., 1175 to 1170

So post R/D

Maybe 1.17 to 1.10

They seem to like stability in their rates.

As if they have no desire to increase the rate.

If they do go the route of a LOP - I don't feel like we'll make much if any profit because of mark-ups we paid.

IF the "thing" you kill is a GURU, I gotcha covered!

You're on!

I got into this investment for the long haul as well, and the way I see it is this:

1 to 1 RV

1,000,000 dinars = 1,000,000 USD

366 days invested so far = 8784 hours

1,000,000 USD / 8784 hours = $113.843 / per hour of my time + initial $1180 USD investment

great rewards for a time and money combination investment, plus they are making money off my dollars and interest on it too!

That is pure perfection! But what if they LOP 000s first and then make it 1:1? That's bloody.

I wonder if $21.75 is what President Bush has in mind when he said the war would pay for itself?

I hope they were talking about currency but I have my doubts. Could've been talking about anything. Like Democracy spreading in the Middle East for example. Or getting rid of Saddam and co. Or Iraq will pay their own way as they have oil and other resources.

So far Bush has us in debt more than 5 trillion and Obama is trying to out do him by doubling that failure.

Edited by Doctor Smith

I hope they were talking about currency but I have my doubts. Could've been talking about anything. Like Democracy spreading in the Middle East for example. Or getting rid of Saddam and co. Or Iraq will pay their own way as they have oil and other resources.

So far Bush has us in debt more than 5 trillion and Obama is trying to out do him by doubling that failure.

When this is over, and it will be someday..... Will you forgive Bush ???? I'll be sending him a thank you note !!!!!!

When this is over, and it will be someday..... Will you forgive Bush ???? I'll be sending him a thank you note !!!!!!

If they RV at over a Dollar I'll forgive David Berkowitz, John Wayne Gacy. Bush. Obama. Whom ever you want.

As long as they didn't have anything to do with the 911 plot.

Without the Bush's I don't think this Dinar investment would have ever happened in a million years.