Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar is equal to the dollar!

VIZIOIRAQI

Palm - Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh: that the bill included proposals for a new currency and the groups that carried and details of technical and economic.

Saleh pointed out during the permit media to switch the currency and the deletion of zeros decision taken by the executive branch and approved by the legislature, and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken among other factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators in the favor of the view that This law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of the need during the next phase, which will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

He described the favor of a system of cash payments of the current Iraqi regime miserable, noting that the largest denomination in which value does not exceed twenty dollars, stressing that the deletion of zeros will enhance the value of the Iraqi currency, and reduces the cost of handling cash, currency should its current estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, making the process of dealing monetary cost is high.

And the concerns of rigging the new currency in the event made or it will affect negatively on the economic situation, responded in favor of: that it reflects the look bleak, do not forget that there are other countries in deciding to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil, without being of its economy to shocks and thus Iraq is not engaged in unknown waters or walking on the road did not knock him one before is likely to include the new currency for the population of the coin by the paper.

The increased zeroes on the Iraqi dinar to the days of inflation, which came on the value of the Iraqi currency as a result of previous wars and the subsequent economic blockade was over, the currency of Iraq to the paper was printing the former regime, issued in large quantities without the cover, while the Iraqi dinar until the mid-eighties equivalent of more than three U.S. dollars.

But the adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge said in a press statement: that corruption is rampant in state institutions and the low level of efficiency and economic situation in general at this time not in favor of lifting of the zeroes.

He pointed to what he said that he was pitfalls will change the currency, and the deletion of zeros, including the risk of fraud and increasing the demand for goods for reasons of fake due to payment of dinars instead of a thousand dinars, as now, explaining that the re-printing of new currency will have the costs of expensive, stressing that attempts will be made to convince the bank Central plans to slow down in this regard.

Previously, the President of the Iraqi Securities Commission confirmed that, earlier, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not affect trading in the Iraqi Stock Exchange and its shares

The director of a money transfer companies externally Sami Rashid: I think that lifting the zeros from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens, and the phenomenon of trading blocs will drop large cash used by Iraqis since the nineties.

He believed economic analyst Talal Jassim said the switch of the Iraqi currency a necessary but pointed to the need to provide the conditions necessary for its implementation, particularly the security and political stability, adding that the relative stability of the Iraqi currency after the issuance of currency recently, and the result of the return link Iraq to the global economy and the availability of reserves of foreign currency due to oil exports , encouraged the Central Bank to consider the deletion of zeros.

Jassim added that the lifting of the zeroes of the three will lead to an exchange rate of one dollar per dinar to Jasim, who called to the need to follow the policies of peaceful citizens and to persuade them to get used for a period not exceeding two years.

http://translate.goo...p%3Fnid%3D11181

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Saleh pointed out during the permit media to switch the currency and the deletion of zeros decision taken by the executive branch and approved by the legislature, and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken among other factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators in the favor of the view that This law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of the need during the next phase, which will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

Not approved yet. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Out of that entire article you chose the last sentence to base your assertion of a R/v. First of all this is old news and has been posted several times. Second this is the same info about deleting the zeros whjch for the millionth time is bad bad bad. You can't pick and chose parts of an article, especially 1 sentence, and twist it to support your point of view. I don't mean to be a kill joy, but damn we do not want this to go down this way. We need to pray they don't do this.

they will show up with something stupid, i am sure of it.....

No more stupid than getting all excited about an R/V will based on the last sentence of a R/D article.

Edited by Darren77th
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Out of that entire article you chose the last sentence to base your assertion of a R/v. First of all this is old news and has been posted several times. Second this is the same info about deleting the zeros whjch for the millionth time is bad bad bad. You can't pick and chose parts of an article, especially 1 sentence, and twist it to support your point of view. I don't mean to be a kill joy, but damn we do not want this to go down this way. We need to pray they don't do this.

No more stupid than getting all excited about an R/V will based on the last sentence of a R/D article.

People & their feeble minds.... Too many have a substantial way of thinking... In that regard, they think a R/V = $1.00+ for an exchange rate.

Guess what, that whole article talks R/V.... You'll laugh & say "Could possibly be a LOP from the way I read it.."

Guess what! You just may as well be right, but think deeper...

They can't R/D 1000:1 and say 1 USD = 1 IQD

The exchange rate would need to be adjusted. The value of the IQD would go up.

Hmmm what's that called? Re-value...

• Upvote 5

for people who don't get it, deleting the zeros still means making a 25k note 25....when it actually means, removing three zero notes from circulation

• Upvote 5

for people who don't get it, deleting the zeros still means making a 25k note 25....when it actually means, removing three zero notes from circulation

Exactly!!! Still alot crazy people out there that just cannot grasp the idea that this is unlike anything you have ever seen. You got 25 yr old mechanics who talk about this thing like they know exactly how it works! Lol man a 25 yr old mechanic is still learning how to drink and make babies! LMAO seriously alot of people are gunna learn some great lessons from this when its all said and done....and that is....YOU CANNOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Got some negatives what a supprise. Feeble minds huh. Yea that's real classy. Let's resort to name calling which is tactic used by people that have no other facts to suppost their conclusions, so they lash out and name call. This article has nothing to do with an R/v.

They are talking about deleting the zeros to gain purchasing power and to reduce the money supply. The R/V will come later. It will be gradual and I belive will ultimately be around 3 to 1.

Its pretty sad that some of you give out negative just because someone has a differnt point of view. Did I give any negatives Darin? No I did not. Did I give you any Aqua Dude? No I did not.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Stupid??? You spend quality time saying the same lop nonsense over and over....you continue to tell everyone how stupid they are! Lol your the one spending ALOT of time on something you dont believe in!!! Now thats is what I call stupid!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Stupid??? You spend quality time saying the same lop nonsense over and over....you continue to tell everyone how stupid they are! Lol your the one spending ALOT of time on something you dont believe in!!! Now thats is what I call stupid!!!!

Really I call people stupid all the time huh. Name a another post that I have been disrespectful towards another poster who did not personally attack me first. You wont find one. Any I do believe in this investiment. I believe I will ultimately make double even triple my investiment which is better than any stock.

You again prove my point in my previous post. Attack with out facts, name calling. It does not same much with regards to your character. Sad really

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly, AD, we are planning to take the large denoms out of circulation raise the vale of exchange and hand out smaller denoms to make transactions in the marketplace easier and counting simple!! It's plain English with an Arabic sentence structure twist!!

• Upvote 2

People & their feeble minds.... Too many have a substantial way of thinking... In that regard, they think a R/V = $1.00+ for an exchange rate.

Guess what, that whole article talks R/V.... You'll laugh & say "Could possibly be a LOP from the way I read it.."

Guess what! You just may as well be right, but think deeper...

They can't R/D 1000:1 and say 1 USD = 1 IQD

The exchange rate would need to be adjusted. The value of the IQD would go up.

Hmmm what's that called? Re-value...

That would be an RV of 16% to go along with an RD of 1000:1 to bring the dinar to exactly $1 . Not exactly what was hoped for.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1