Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israel is a National Security Threat to America

flatdawg

By Jim W. Dean

The dust had just settled on Obama’s dodging the Palestinian UN Statehood vote and the Crazy Israelis announced the building of 1100 new settlement homes in East Jerusalem. What are friends for, right?

They did this despite all the work that the Quartet had done attempting to jump start negotiations.

Obama wanted to avoid a UN vote where America would once again deny the right to a democratic state to Palestinians because the Jewish Lobby would take their revenge in the 2012 elections.

It is time to call a spade a spade. This is political espionage on the Israelis part. It has gone on a long time. It is a national security threat.

And you don’t have to believe me. The American Intelligence community is ready and waiting to reveal the extent of subversion done here with the help of their extensive 5th column, and a corrupt political establishment who has betrayed their own country. All that is required to have this party is a release from their confidentiality oaths and a bond posted guaranteeing their pensions.

Israeli espionage here is a huge scandal, not only because it is so massive…military (including nuclear), political, industrial, academic, industrial, media, and yes…even law enforcement. The fix has been in on busting up these espionage rings as too many politicians from both parties would be caught up in the net.

If you ever wondered why the FBI had never broken up an Israeli spy network, now you know. They are not allowed do. Any why? Catch this…national security reasons!!

Of course the patriotic counter Intel people know why. The Israelis have lots of blackmail material on our risque political class, and they have penetrated into the core of our Republic per the above list.

Americans are second class citizens in their own country. If you think you are a more important constituent to your Congressman than the next Israeli lobbyist to walk in after you…allow me to break the bad news to you. You aren’t.

If you were a threat to your Congressman the FBI would be on your doorstep. The Israelis a threat?….they can’t be touched. They get the kid glove treatment.

If you look at the Republican contenders, other than Ron Paul, the others have ‘pre-sold out’ to the Lobby. They have to kiss the shoes of the Lobby people to even really enter the race. Do they have any concern over humiliating their country like that? No. And why? Because everybody else does it.

It’s time we made this a big campaign issue folks. Ask them all what kind of deal they have with the Israelis. Why do they humiliate us acting like trained seals? If they tell you they are our genuine supporters, no pressure needed…just ask them if they would be willing to be interviewed on camera by knowledgeable retired Intelligence people.

Ask them if they would support the Intelligence community being allowed open their files to tell the truth of Israeli espionage and their traitor network in a fight to the finish investigation by independent prosecutors.

What would they have to lose, right?

The entire West needs to take 2012 and bust up all the Israeli espionage operations in their respective countries. It’s their job…their duty.

If the Intel community is ever able to tell the American people what these people were allowed to do here, there are going to be a lot of job openings. It’s worse than anyone can imagine.

Link

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

The entire West needs to take 2012 and bust up all the Israeli espionage operations in their respective countries.

If the Intel community is ever able to tell the American people what these people were allowed to do here, there are going to be a lot of job openings.

Israel is the only true democracy in the Middle East and is a US ally. What we need to do in 2012 is bust up The O's Marxist stranglehold on our nation's economy. Talk about a lot of job openings that will occur when he is out of office!!!

Why does Jim W. Dean and his ilk hate America? This is the land of the free and the home of the brave! People escape other countries and try to get to the US at all costs. I have yet to hear of anyone having to escape the US!

• Upvote 6

Israel is the only true democracy in the Middle East and is a US ally. What we need to do in 2012 is bust up The O's Marxist stranglehold on our nation's economy. Talk about a lot of job openings that will occur when he is out of office!!!

Why does Jim W. Dean and his ilk hate America? This is the land of the free and the home of the brave! People escape other countries and try to get to the US at all costs. I have yet to hear of anyone having to escape the US!

I don't think Jim W. Dean hates America. He just loves it more than he likes Israel.

What has Israel done for you lately? I mean other than brain wash you with their control of Hollywood and the US media.

Maybe you're fine with the zionist control of the US Government. I'm not.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

with all the building going on how much it going to cost us ...if Israel is so broke ,why are they building ,why do we have to keep feeding them money ?I'm tired of these welfare countries ,stop sending our money out of our country and build AMERICA back to GLORY

• Upvote 2

Having lived in Turkey and travel around the ME for a couple years, I can tell you one thing...ALL of the Arab countries are somewhere between respect and terrified of Israel. I can't even imagine what chaos would have taken place in that region if Israel didn't have the military respect that they have. Oh and I'd almost guarantee you that it is Israel that goes in and "thumps" Iran before the US gets involved.

What a lot of Americans don't understand is that many parts of Europe and Asia are pro-Arab vs Israel. I won't even attempt to weigh in on that...just giving the reader a perspective that not everyone in the world has the same attitude towards Arabs and Jews that those living in "the home of the free due to the brave".

Can't we all just get along? :(