Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been a READER of this site for many months.

Something I do NOT understand.

If you do not believe the RV will happen, you have not invested your $$$$$$$.

Why do you waste your time coming to this site just to rain on our parade?

I believe so I invested. My son does not so he did not.

If you do not believe in this venture - get a life!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

some of us I believe got caught up in the "RV tomorrow" hype. I have said more than once that I heard bout this from an "Okie follower." I invested, THEN did the research. Not smart, I know. But it is what it is. Having said that, now that I have done my research, AND paid close attention to those smarter than me on this board, I hold onto my Dinar because I absolutely believe it will go up in value. Do I think I will become an instant millionaire? Not really, but I will be the first to apologize and take all of the believers out to an AMAZING dinner if I am wrong. To simply say that people who do no longer believe that the value will be raised by like 100,000% should get out is unfair. (No, you did not say that, but others have) If I believe I may eventually double or triple my money, and that is ok with me, then I should be here.

• Upvote 4

Well..... to quote a line from one of my favorite movies. "stupid is as stupid does"..... my momma always said if you aint got nothin good to say then don't say anything at all. Kind of goes along with the book the "secret" but I digress. The Dinar will revalue. It is my firm belief!

• Upvote 2

Amazing right, grown people acting like 4 year old....This is probably why our entire world is in the shape that it is, it's a big sand box...My advice don't take it personal just be happy your not one who chooses to be a miserable dope...

Yes, burying one's head in the sand would solve all of the worlds problems. Great point!

• Upvote 3

Well..... to quote a line from one of my favorite movies. "stupid is as stupid does"..... my momma always said if you aint got nothin good to say then don't say anything at all. Kind of goes along with the book the "secret" but I digress. The Dinar will revalue. It is my firm belief!

Gave you a plus 1 because I respect your right to express your "firm belief",however I have to ask a question...

Why do you believe this...

I f you take away all the Guru statements and predictions and all the references to Iraq's oil reserves {which was started by the Dinar sellers} and forget the comparison to Kuwait {apples and oranges,also started by the Dinar sellers} it leaves nothing but the news coming out of Iraq..

• Upvote 3

I invested, THEN did the research. Not smart, I know.

End Quote

I bet my right nut most did just that.....Many or most simply will not admit it.

To simply say that people who do no longer believe that the value will be raised by like 100,000% should get out is unfair.

End Quote

Agreed.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

You knew when you invested in the dinar that you did not have a Revalue Date. So as long as no one has officially told us that this will not happen we have to hold on to the same faith we had when we purchased the dinar!! Start speaking LIFE!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You knew when you invested in the dinar that you did not have a Revalue Date. So as long as no one has officially told us that this will not happen we have to hold on to the same faith we had when we purchased the dinar!! Start speaking LIFE!!!

I wonder how many people will admit they invested because they did have an RV date....Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday at he latest..Nuff said,Done deal,Train is at the station...

• Upvote 1

I invested, THEN did the research. Not smart, I know.

End Quote

I bet my right nut most did just that.....Many or most simply will not admit it.

To simply say that people who do no longer believe that the value will be raised by like 100,000% should get out is unfair.

End Quote

Agreed.

You can keep your right nut as far as I go....I did the same...invested, then investigated. Which I'm

still doing...as, (imho) most of us are doing.

Come on RV, my brain is hurting with all this new knowledge about IRAQ! :wacko:

• Upvote 1

How do you know which person is invested in Dinars or not. There are people out there that is frustrated with their investment and are negative. Why are you assuming that people who are saying negative stuff aren't invested in Dinars?

• Upvote 3

some of us I believe got caught up in the "RV tomorrow" hype. I have said more than once that I heard bout this from an "Okie follower." I invested, THEN did the research. Not smart, I know. But it is what it is. Having said that, now that I have done my research, AND paid close attention to those smarter than me on this board, I hold onto my Dinar because I absolutely believe it will go up in value. Do I think I will become an instant millionaire? Not really, but I will be the first to apologize and take all of the believers out to an AMAZING dinner if I am wrong. To simply say that people who do no longer believe that the value will be raised by like 100,000% should get out is unfair. (No, you did not say that, but others have) If I believe I may eventually double or triple my money, and that is ok with me, then I should be here.

Im with you 100 percent. I did the samw thing. I got caught up with the im going to be a millionaire crowd too before sufficient research. I atleast want what I have invested back, but I thing we will atleast make double or triple what we have put in and that's good.

• Upvote 2

A priest walks into church and thanks all the congregation that attended. After the sermon he thanked all that attended and told them to go out and keep church and Jesus Christ a secret.

A so called priest warns his congregation that the world will come to an end tomorrow (get it, I said tomorrow, lol). He said send all your money to him and he will make sure you make it to heaven. He has thousands of followers.

Given the examples above, Does that give you a reason why one person or others come on this free website and warn people not to spend their hard earned money on toilet paper. Or the other example, Would it be so bad if a few tried to talk some sense into a few of them?

Now, if you haven't caught the drift yet, Let me explain. Don't bash the people who believe or don't believe, if your not in one of the categories right now, you eventually will be and crow doesn't taste all that great.

Some people are just like a blind date, they just want to stink up the ride for everyone else.

saw this video back in the summer of...um...1997? Ha!! I will think about it out of the blue from time to time and it STILL makes me laugh!! I only wish it was in HD now :( .....but at least it isn't smellovision.

There sure is a lot of talk about faith and belief. Is this some kind of religion? Why are those who believe so offended by those who doubt? If you're so sure, why aren't you more secure?

Do you mean secure in their faith or secure in their belief the RV will occur? If it's the first part...and you don't have THAT faith...I'm not sure you would understand any explanation of the deep need to defend it. If it's the second...and you don't have THAT belief...then I'm not sure there is any explanation as to why a currency person would have invested.

In both cases...you either surrender to your convictions and life is good NO MATTER the direction things SEEM to be going...or...you remain uncommited, wrestle and struggle to the point that you make yourself hopeless and possibly those around you.

Not talking metaphysical rubbing of crystals here (and it's your geode, do what you'd rather)...just suggesting the amount of conviction to a choice can make life priceless or pointless. Guess...if what I've said holds ANY truth...then the security a person feels must inevitably depend soley upon how much conviction they had in their original decision and the truth weight of the reasons they considered for making it.

You question REALLY begs an answer from the varied and diverse number of negative RV posts that find their way here...but did my :twocents: do ok?

Thanks, Dinariana :)