Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys comments about yesterday's (10/9) chat and article - 10/10/11

BondLady

......SIGH......nevermind..... laugh.gif

I can see I wont be able to explain it to you well enough....Im sorry for that! I tried.....

The problem is you want to keep thinking about the 25k note as a 25 dinar note....forget the notes all together and forget about a lop....

Just simply that 25 dinars (no matter what bills) before a RD wont buy you squat.....but after the RD because everything is adjusted you can now buy much more with 25 dinars....thats the simplest way I can break it down Zul....Im sorry bud.....

Keep, you are a smart guy. I'm sure you can understand what I'm saying. Generally when we talk about purchasing power, we either mean A: the ability to purchase, generally measured by income. OR B: The value of a particular monetary unit in terms of the goods or services that can be purchased with it. (or both)

I'm talking about A ( in a LOP scenario) where your ability to buy 'more' is capped because your salary has been adjusted accordingly and you keep talking about B....in a RV scenario :lol:

THIS, right here, is a revaluation (RV) statement ===>

Just simply that 25 dinars (no matter what bills) before a RD (delete 3 zeros)wont buy you squat.....but after the RD because everything is adjusted you can now buy much more with 25 dinars.
;)

Shall i welcome you back to the RV side. B)

• Upvote 1

Keepem you say want it to RV, You say you are with us in hopes of a srraight up RV. I have one question for you. Why were you not the first one to jump on the article that stated they had reduced currency in country to under 4 trillion? No you just keepem at 30trillion so you can keepem the lop topics going. We are good at getting at the truth here at DV. We are also good at taking down people who some have decided are getting to big in there eyes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keepem you say want it to RV, You say you are with us in hopes of a srraight up RV. I have one question for you. Why were you not the first one to jump on the article that stated they had reduced currency in country to under 4 trillion? No you just keepem at 30trillion so you can keepem the lop topics going. We are good at getting at the truth here at DV. We are also good at taking down people who some have decided are getting to big in there eyes.

I'm not an educated man, but reckon even if they did reduce the physical currency to 4 trillion that still leaves about 28 trillion in other liabilities to the CBI, that 30 trillion number was only the M2 i reckon not everyrhing. Reckon i thought that 4 trillion number was the number of notes not the amount of currency thought, but as i said, i'm not a smart guy, i don't really know

Edited by DinarRedneck
  • Upvote 2

What a lot of people lose sight of with all of the back and forth dissing and personality conflicts and egos is this ..... keep addressed many issues that others haven't been able to adequately explain. He has obviously studied this investment inside and out, and not just from material provided by pumpers and gurus. He has actually referenced the history of currencies and the concepts involved in redenomination. He has taken the time to attempt to substantiate claims made by the RV crowd. If he couldn't do it then he threw those claims in the trash and replaced them with facts. This is what true investors do. It's not a matter of being a good guy or bad guy. It's a matter of getting to the truth, and sometimes that's a messy job. Well done, keep!

• Upvote 4

What a lot of people lose sight of with all of the back and forth dissing and personality conflicts and egos is this ..... keep addressed many issues that others haven't been able to adequately explain. He has obviously studied this investment inside and out, and not just from material provided by pumpers and gurus. He has actually referenced the history of currencies and the concepts involved in redenomination. He has taken the time to attempt to substantiate claims made by the RV crowd. If he couldn't do it then he threw those claims in the trash and replaced them with facts. This is what true investors do. It's not a matter of being a good guy or bad guy. It's a matter of getting to the truth, and sometimes that's a messy job. Well done, keep!

Agreed Sam! It's a matter of personal intellectual honesty. Now... how one communicates and conveys it... is another story! :)

• Upvote 1

Keep did comment on that article. Having trouble pasting quote for some reason, here's the link.

I did jump in on that article.....that and sonny1s post cause he was talking about the same. Im just waiting to read/see any other information about that, that could clarify what was being said about the 4 trillion being in the domestic market. All other evidence and official documentation states otherwise, but here we have a news article saying 4 trillion. So I sit here and wait....because just like the articles that mentioned the reserves getting bumped up to 250 billion and everyone thought and assumed that was the foriegn reserves that backed the currency, it turned out it was talking about the capital reserves of the banks under the supervision of the CBI, something completely different. So I will be skeptical about it until its confirmed one way or another.

I dont want to keep talking about a lop everyday, no one does....but that seems to be the majority of news posted lately simply because they put the plan to lop in front of parliament to vote on. Thats what Im interested in right now....to see what happens with this plan. Everything else is a moot point right now because if this plan is passed, then we get the shaft. So yes, whenever a "delete the zeros" article comes out and is posted, Im all over it like white on rice lol simply because I wanna stay informed on where we stand.

It seems it doesnt matter about anything else....CH7, Erbil agreements, govt being seated....cause they have this plan in front of parliament to change the currency. If one of those issues would keep the CBI from changing the money, raising the value, or anything of the sort, I highly doubt they would have submitted this plan.

The whole thing with BL was not about me thinking she was getting too big laugh.gif Thats just silly.....I liked reading some of what she had to say. I just had some questions for her and wanted her to clarify a few things and instead of doing that, she just twisted everything around as if I was attacking her and what she does which is far from the truth.....not my fault she couldnt handle it.....but whatever...whats done is done.....Im not gonna lose any sleep over it but Im sorry she felt the need to leave over a simple question....

Thank you.....I wish I could tell everyone what they wanna hear but Im not gonna lie to myself either! I want this just as bad as everyone else....believe me! Who wouldnt want a ton of cash in their bank account? laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Bondlady, I am going to miss you. I have been on this site for a week, but have lurked here forever and here's my 2 cents. It's not what people say here that bothers me, it's how they say it. It amazes me how people hide behind keyboards throwing out vile insults at one another and they would never say those things to a person's face. Some things are downright insulting or rude (calling a person an idiot) others (saying someone is guilty of treason or dealing drugs or accusing someone of committing or having committed a crime over the internet) are insulting, rude, and may have other legal consequences if you pick the wrong person. Some things are a joke, and we're all in on the joke, but there's a big difference when you're serious. There are highly intelligent people who lurk on this site forever, never joining or participating in the discussion, because of the tone here.

One of the things that really bothers me is this need to puff oneself up by correcting someone else's grammar and spelling. It's the Internet people, so there are people here from all over the world. Has it occurred to some of you that English may be a person's 2nd or even 3rd language? Does that make them less intelligent than you?

At my old law firm, a guy was brought in as a paralegal but his job was really to translate documents. He was a lawyer in his country and his conversational English was good. His written English? Not so much, which is why he had not taken the bar exam here yet. Dude spoke 5 languages fluently and was the smartest guy in the room. When he would send me an email explaining something it was full of spelling and grammatical mistakes. What if I had spent my time belittling the guy instead of receiving the information, and thanking him for his input and hard work? I am the person who would miss out on the information. I lose in that circumstance. My point is, often there's a document out there and we can't translate it. Would you get on this site if you spoke Arabic and a little English and try to break it down for us? I wouldn't. Why bother? So you can be called an idiot?

Another thing that bugs me is when all these people who claim they love Jesus so much either do the belittling or right on someone else who was just obnoxious or condescending to another person on this site. If Jesus is really in your heart, why does a spelling or grammatical error cause you to fly off the deep end and insult someone else? Why do you right on and plus one comments that are rude, and show a lack of class or home training? It's one thing to disagree with something someone said or did. It's another to explain your displeasure in a patronizing, petulant tone.

When I first saw my first avatar, I thought, it must be what some of people are doing when they come up with these $30 rates. I thought that jokingly to myself. Turns out, it has relevance in a whole other way. To survive the negativity on this site, you almost have to be on crack. Now, where's my peanut butter sandwich? Bring on the negs, I stopped caring what people who cannot even address each other in a civilized manner think.

• Upvote 2

Now, where's my peanut butter sandwich? Bring on the negs, I stopped caring what people who cannot even address each other in a civilized manner think.

Sorry sweetie, I'm allergic to peanuts. so can't help you there! :lol: Agree with pretty much everything else though. Instead of putting a +1 on your post, could I hand you one? You always seem to be out!!

• Upvote 1

I really wish the mods would lock all the BL threads. It was a decision she made to leave, no one made that decision for her. Now this is gonna get beat in the ground for weeks, let it go people...neg me some more, i really don't care.

I was goin to neg u till i saw ur from Ala,thats neg enough-lol