Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys comments about yesterday's (10/9) chat and article - 10/10/11

BondLady

Personally, I believe that even if Keep were to work on his delivery, there are only a select few that would come back from near hatred to acceptance. Say what you want about LOP vs no LOP, as long as Keep comes CLOSE to convincing people that a LOP is possible, he will be hated. People don't want to hear that they MIGHT not become millionaires.

There are many that have been involved in these discussions for a long time with Keep. This is not a new subject, you are new. DH, you need to back off a little. You really don't know what you are talking about. As with any relationship, it grows with the smiles, bumps and warts of life. You just are not aware of what "life"has been here, and what it was a year ago.

You are bright, enthusiastic and exhuberant. But all of this is not happening in a nano second time capsule here. It has been going on for a long time.

"...there are only a select few that would come back from near hatred to acceptance..." That is a pretty big statement to make about other people, people you do not know. Have you read all of the nice things people say about Keep too, myself includde? Our door is open. And nobody, nobody hates Keep. That is an assinine comment that you made.

"...Say what you want about LOP vs no LOP, as long as Keep comes CLOSE to convincing people that a LOP is possible, he will be hated..." Since you are responding to my post, I will remind you that I made no comment about LOP vs no LOP as my opinion. I am a dinar neophyte and have no idea where the dinar will go. Again, Keep is not hated, and if you had been on this site longer, you would know this.

And one last thing, Keep has worked on his dellivery and style during the past year. He is like a new man, and maybe some of us would like to see him make it to the next step and are giving him a push. But you would not know that.

You, too, have a lot to offer. Just make sure the right elements are utilized prior implementation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are many that have been involved in these discussions for a long time with Keep. This is not a new subject, you are new. DH, you need to back off a little. You really don't know what you are talking about. As with any relationship, it grows with the smiles, bumps and warts of life. You just are not aware of what "life"has been here, and what it was a year ago.

You are bright, enthusiastic and exhuberant. But all of this is not happening in a nano second time capsule here. It has been going on for a long time.

"...there are only a select few that would come back from near hatred to acceptance..." That is a pretty big statement to make about other people, people you do not know. Have you read all of the nice things people say about Keep too, myself includde? Our door is open. And nobody, nobody hates Keep. That is an assinine comment that you made.

"...Say what you want about LOP vs no LOP, as long as Keep comes CLOSE to convincing people that a LOP is possible, he will be hated..." Since you are responding to my post, I will remind you that I made no comment about LOP vs no LOP as my opinion. I am a dinar neophyte and have no idea where the dinar will go. Again, Keep is not hated, and if you had been on this site longer, you would know this.

And one last thing, Keep has worked on his dellivery and style during the past year. He is like a new man, and maybe some of us would like to see him make it to the next step and are giving him a push. But you would not know that.

You, too, have a lot to offer. Just make sure the right elements are utilized prior implementation.

Well said. There should be no hatred at all in these posts. We are all just hungry people wanting to share with others where to find bread and not garbage.

There are many that have been involved in these discussions for a long time with Keep. This is not a new subject, you are new. DH, you need to back off a little. You really don't know what you are talking about.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, EVERYONE (Yes, including me) is entitled to voice an opinion, And that is what I did. I don't care if someone has been on this site since inception or for 5 days. I gave my opinion based on what I have seen, and NO ONE has the right to tell me to "sit in a corner and be quiet."

You are bright, enthusiastic and exhuberant.

Yes, I am.

"...there are only a select few that would come back from near hatred to acceptance..."

Again, my opinion and I am entitled to it. The fact alone, that the term "LOPsters" even exists tells me that ALL people are not as open as we would like to think.

That is a pretty big statement to make about other people, people you do not know. Have you read all of the nice things people say about Keep too, myself includde? Our door is open. And nobody, nobody hates Keep. That is an assinine comment that you made.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

good early morning all, and ty all vm for the nice comments, and this will be my last one on this thread as it to me is a never endiing line that goes both ways, and its not imo gonna serve any purpose at all and just eat up more time than i have to spare,

Thanks for taking the time BL and the great responses.... and no, some people you are not going to make happy no matter what you do or say. rolleyes.gif

But in fact they dont Zul....

This is what they mean by increased purchasing power, it might not make sense to alot of people and it didnt to me either at first but after studying it more and takling to a few people it makes sense.... What you used to buy for 25k note, you can now buy with a 25 note.....you werent able to buy much of anything with a 25 note before (yes i know it didnt exist lol, but for example purposes) but now you can buy a whole lot with that new 25 note. This is what they mean by a lop increasing the purchasing power. You are able to buy more, with a smaller bill.....

Maybe you should be talking to the creator of RD and let him know that it doesnt make sense and that it doesnt increase purchasing power laugh.gif

Keep :)

The only reason it doesn't make sense is simply because LOP will not increase the purchasing power of the citizen, no matter how you look at it.

25k or 25dinar (after LOP) still buys them the same things, not a single thing more . CBI has been saying countless times that delete 3 zeros would increase the purchasing power of the citizens...and clearly LOP will not do that.

• Upvote 1

Keep smile.gif

The only reason it doesn't make sense is simply because LOP will not increase the purchasing power of the citizen, no matter how you look at it.

25k or 25dinar (after LOP) still buys them the same things, not a single thing more . CBI has been saying countless times that delete 3 zeros would increase the purchasing power of the citizens...and clearly LOP will not do that.

But thats the thing, you have 25 dinar after the lop right? What could you buy before the lop with 25 dinar? A grain of sand? laugh.gif

But after the lop, if you have 25 dinar, you could buy a new hat or a blu-ray dvd.....you couldnt buy that before the lop with 25 dinars could you?

The new currency would bring a higher purchasing power....just forget about the 25k note becoming 25 dinar for a moment cause that used to confuse the crap out of me lol....

Just think simply that if you have 25 dinars now you really cant buy anything, but after a lop the doors open widely to what you can purchase with 25 dinars....

But thats the thing, you have 25 dinar after the lop right? What could you buy before the lop with 25 dinar? A grain of sand? laugh.gif

But after the lop, if you have 25 dinar, you could buy a new hat or a blu-ray dvd.....you couldnt buy that before the lop with 25 dinars could you?

The new currency would bring a higher purchasing power....just forget about the 25k note becoming 25 dinar for a moment cause that used to confuse the crap out of me lol....

Just think simply that if you have 25 dinars now you really cant buy anything, but after a lop the doors open widely to what you can purchase with 25 dinars....

Keep, you're talking about an RV.

What you mix up is the idea that we have to give our 25K notes back to Iraq and then get 25dinar notes back.

We all want 25 dinar to buy a blu ray dvd. But we expect to receive 1000 25 dinar notes in return for a 25K note.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it is your debating them that bothers people, but your condescending attitude.

This is a true thing.

We have had several people here claiming that Iraq will lop but the reason why keep is getting people's backs up is because of his condescending attitude. His I-know-it-all and have-no-space-for-doubt and I-will-rub-it-in-because-you-are-all-dumb attitude.

I believe he wants to do right.

I believe he bought dinars hoping to increase value big time.

But he's like that annoying kid in math class who wanted to know everything and wanted to outshine others. Thinking it is all a game. Hoping to win respect but only becoming less and less popular. And being called on his behavior, he only does it more and more thinking it will regain him respect and support.

And it's sad, as I believe keep is a good guy. Trying to help. But annoying the crap out of most here.

If you are an Iraqi and you have 25.000 dinars and the government says, give it to us and we'll give you 25 dinar and now you can buy the same thing as you could with the 25K note, you DID NOT GET MORE VALUE. YOUR VALUE DID NOT INCREASE, IT DECREASED!!!

It's robbery.

The people of Iraq will not like it.

The international community will not like it.

• Upvote 2

This is a true thing.

We have had several people here claiming that Iraq will lop but the reason why keep is getting people's backs up is because of his condescending attitude. His I-know-it-all and have-no-space-for-doubt and I-will-rub-it-in-because-you-are-all-dumb attitude.

But he's like that annoying kid in math class who wanted to know everything and wanted to outshine others. Thinking it is all a game. Hoping to win respect but only becoming less and less popular. And being called on his behavior, he only does it more and more thinking it will regain him respect and support.

And it's sad, as I believe keep is a good guy. Trying to help. But annoying the crap out of most here.

If you are an Iraqi and you have 25.000 dinars and the government says, give it to us and we'll give you 25 dinar and now you can buy the same thing as you could with the 25K note, you DID NOT GET MORE VALUE. YOUR VALUE DID NOT INCREASE, IT DECREASED!!!

It's robbery.

Trust me Keep has adjusted his approach and is quite a bit milder than say a year ago. The dude is his own person and thats what makes him unique as well a lighting rod.

Keep, you're talking about an RV.

What you mix up is the idea that we have to give our 25K notes back to Iraq and then get 25dinar notes back.

We all want 25 dinar to buy a blu ray dvd. But we expect to receive 1000 25 dinar notes in return for a 25K note.

Im talking about a lop....not rv.....

If you look at other countries that RD they had to adjust all their shares, stocks, bank accounts because of an RD. Iraq has came out and said their shares and bank accounts will not be affected so how will they RD when their is no effect on these things if they RD it all must be adjusted accordingly. This tells me something else is brewing.

• Upvote 1

This is a true thing.

It's robbery.

I could really care less about getting anyones respect.....I dont need that to get through day to day laugh.gif

Im just invested like everyone else here but I call it like I see it.....

Your confusing value with purchasing power.....look up the difference between the two. Its really not a hard concept to understand.....

I feel like a freakin recorder.....why else do you think they mention raising the purchasing power in the redenomination articles?? Its not talking about a straight up RV now is it? Cause that just would never happen right? Cause Iraq would get bought up by the whole world right?

I dont know how else to explain it to you.....

I could really care less about getting anyones respect.....I dont need that to get through day to day laugh.gif

Im just invested like everyone else here but I call it like I see it.....

Your confusing value with purchasing power.....look up the difference between the two. Its really not a hard concept to understand.....

I feel like a freakin recorder.....why else do you think they mention raising the purchasing power in the redenomination articles?? Its not talking about a straight up RV now is it? Cause that just would never happen right? Cause Iraq would get bought up by the whole world right?

I dont know how else to explain it to you.....

Hey Keep, aka Negative Nancy... If you're so pro LOP, how about you sell me your dinar? And after the RV, I will buy a new BMW and wreck it. Then you can fix it for me..Have a great evening -RK.

Edited by Rogue Knight
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey Keep, aka Negative Nancy... If you're so pro LOP, how about you sell me your dinar? And after the RV, I will buy a new BMW and wreck it. Then you can fix it for me..Have a great evening -RK.

Cause Im not pro LOP.....

Make sure you understand what your speaking about next time bud.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So what....I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a contractor, we have 4 children. All 6 of our IQ's range from 125 to 142. My point is what you do for a living isn't always commiserate with your intelligence level. Mechanic or not, Keep is a very smart individual. No offense Alex, I still love ya.

Fully agreed and thanks for stating that.

Hi Atheist... I believe you, and others, are interpreting Keep's consistent analysis as a naysayer's. He is not... he's just thorough. Sure, it comes across negative, to me as well... but that doesn't change the analysis. What do you want him to do... lie to himself? And hence, to others? Keep has been here a long time and HAS expressed both sides of this issue. He was just looking for clarification because of the way HE sees it... no big deal, really. Heck, it could have been me asking the same questions. Let's get past this. I for one am glad he dives in deep.... and hope he is absolutely wrong. By the way... HE hopes he's wrong too! :o He hasn't made it any clearer about that!

Get to know the guy... he doesn't stand in anyone's way... and if he ever grilled me, I would never take it personally. Both he and Bondlady perhaps had a bad day... happens to all of us. I'm sure as peers, which they are... they'll be just fine. :)

Good post.... Totally agreed.

Oh I hear you loud and clear.. I have a great nose for the smell of sh**..you fight on a key board hanging on the lopster's jock. Or were the last hundred negative nancy comments you've made all false..

So because someone actually can grasp a certain topic, and can speak about it confidently it means they want it to happen?? Hmmmmm......thats quite a concept you have there! But in all honesty, if instead of letting your fingers roam, you actually thought about what your assuming, (if thats even possible) you might not end up looking so ignorant.....

Rational thinking must not have been a strong subject for you!

Aww. you're just mad someone pissed in your cheerios... have fun with that...

laugh.gif Seems just the opposite actually....

You were the one that started whining because of statements I was making.....I know they say the truth hurts sometimes but come on bro.....man up and handle it!! There are some people here that actually do a little of their own homework instead of just listening to others and taking what they say as gospel just cause they like whats being said....

If your lookin for a feel good night time story, you could probly go listen to okie before tucking yourself in..... laugh.gif

Interesting isn't it Keepm? When you say what people want to hear, you receive 150,000 +'s; but if you tell the truth regarding what you are thinking, the boo-birds all come out. Like you, I want the RV right now, but there certainly is the possibility for a lop. Guru popularity has always been huge on these sites; if it's not this guy, then it's this guy; or now it's this lady; whatever. Nothing has changed; they will lop or RV when they are ready; and all the kings horses and all the kings men can talk all day about it; but it is going to happen like they want it to. And Guru popularity doens't have anything to do with it. Period. All the best Keepm.

This is a great post! Everyone can have their "opinion" on what may or may not happen, but nobody here can say with certainty, what will happen.

You are explaining LOP. YOu cant compare 25 dinar now with 25 dinar after LOP. :lol: All I'm saying LOP will not increase the purchasing power of the people. And this is so contrary to what CBI has been saying, that delete 3 zeros will give more purchasing power to the people...

More purchasing power to the citizen, simply means they are supposed to able to buy more things (after LOP ) with the same notes in their hand. But if everything is adjusted accordingly....their 25 dinar (after LOP) still buys exactly what their 25k dinar bought them (before LOP). There's no MORE.... :lol:

One more thing...those auctioned USD, ~ must be more than 100 billions in circulation in Iraq by now (Note: they have minimum or no trading activities with outside world), just how do you supposed CBI is going to pull that amount back into CBI if all they have is 25b USD ~ (30 trillion dinar LOP to 30 billion @0.86 = 25B USD).

I would hate to be in Shab's shoes trying to figure out how my 30 billion IQD is going to pull 100++ billion USD out of the market...(mostly in cash ~ because majority of Iraqis do not have bank acct)

If CBI cant pull those USD out of circulation, looks like its business as usual, as 100 of billion (more actually) of USD are still in the market. :)

You are explaining LOP. YOu cant compare 25 dinar now with 25 dinar after LOP. :lol: All I'm saying LOP will not increase the purchasing power of the people. And this is so contrary to what CBI has been saying, that delete 3 zeros will give more purchasing power to the people...

More purchasing power to the citizen, simply means they are supposed to able to buy more things (after LOP ) with the same notes in their hand. But if everything is adjusted accordingly....their 25 dinar (after LOP) still buys exactly what their 25k dinar bought them (before LOP). There's no MORE.... :lol:

One more thing...those auctioned USD, ~ must be more than 100 billions in circulation in Iraq by now (Note: they have minimum or no trading activities with outside world), just how do you supposed CBI is going to pull that amount back into CBI if all they have is 25b USD ~ (30 trillion dinar LOP to 30 billion @0.86 = 25B USD).

I would hate to be in Shab's shoes trying to figure out how my 30 billion IQD is going to pull 100++ billion USD out of the market...(mostly in cash ~ because majority of Iraqis do not have bank acct)

If CBI cant pull those USD out of circulation, looks like its business as usual, as 100 of billion (more actually) of USD are still in the market. :)

Anyone ever wonder if Shabibi (or one of his designated representatives) actually look at this site, and sit back laughing at us while we try to figure out what he's gonna do?? Maybe he gets as much entertainment from us as (some of us) get by listening to the Gurus, in which case, (Gurus, feel free to steal this) We are holding up the RV cause he knows when it is over, we'll stop amusing him!

Keep smile.gif

You are explaining LOP. YOu cant compare 25 dinar now with 25 dinar after LOP. laugh.gif All I'm saying LOP will not increase the purchasing power of the people. And this is so contrary to what CBI has been saying, that delete 3 zeros will give more purchasing power to the people...

More purchasing power to the citizen, simply means they are supposed to able to buy more things (after LOP ) with the same notes in their hand. But if everything is adjusted accordingly....their 25 dinar (after LOP) still buys exactly what their 25k dinar bought them (before LOP). There's no MORE.... laugh.gif

If CBI cant pull those USD out of circulation, looks like its business as usual, as 100 of billion (more actually) of USD are still in the market. smile.gif

......SIGH......nevermind..... laugh.gif

I can see I wont be able to explain it to you well enough....Im sorry for that! I tried.....

The problem is you want to keep thinking about the 25k note as a 25 dinar note....forget the notes all together and forget about a lop....

Just simply that 25 dinars (no matter what bills) before a RD wont buy you squat.....but after the RD because everything is adjusted you can now buy much more with 25 dinars....thats the simplest way I can break it down Zul....Im sorry bud.....