Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys comments about yesterday's (10/9) chat and article - 10/10/11

BondLady

By the way....you make it too easy when you post another article talking about a lop.....

Lets see here.....it talks about how there are other countries that "dropped the zeros" such as Turkey, Brazil, and Romania....

But wait! They didnt just remove the larger bills from circulation did they??

They changed the currency, printed a whole new set of bills, and they were forced to exchange at a ratio proportionate to how many zeros they removed.....those countries lopped....plain and simple....and if you check, after each one lopped, they were able to raise the exchange rate significantly.....imagine that!!

Keep...thanks for your stand on why a lop could happen. Bummer!...Just what I didn't want to hear.

My hopes is that someday soon I'll truly understand this dropping three zeros situation. I read what Bondlady says and it makes sense then I ready what you say and it makes sense. I hope soon I understand all this enough to take a stand. I do enjoy taking a stand! However, being an artist who's lowest grade in college was in economics...it might be awhile:-). At least I'm smart enough to stay neutral, keep my ear open and my hopes in check...until I'm wiser on the subject...or richer in spite myself:-)

I want to say thanks to you people who really get this and will openly share your knowledge and opinions!!!

Who are all these people u speak of that tell people to rush out and buy more dinar,I have yet to read that anywhere. Could it be ur intentionally putting out false info?

The pumpers caz, the pumpers. or have u not heard of them? AKA gurus

No no, you have it wrong...

I think BL made it clear:

She brings out a number of insights, articles, etc and covers a lot of ground and one person picks up one element and taints the whole chat with that AND brings a huge downer to a group of people with an attitude of "i know it all" and "you are dumbasses".

We have had many respectful debates here about LOPs, RDs, RVs and whatnot and that's all good!

If you want to quote me, that's fine............but at least say something relative to my post.

Good girl Bondlady. Naturally I am in total agreement, and appreciate you taking time to tell it how it is, based on actual fact, rather than pure opinion.

You are far nobler than I, just would not have bothered to respond at all, so kudos to you.

personally, I don't think she was very noble at all. I am sorry that I am not one of her worshipers. I kinda wanted to be, but she has never had any problems with me, has no clue who I am, yet has not found the time to answer any of my perfectly respectful questions. Don't get me wrong, she is absolutely under no obligation to me, but it seems that if she truly wanted to educate, she would be willing to answer a few questions on how she views things. Not to mention the fact that SHE is the one that turned this new thread into a pissing contest between her and Keep, and the "have at it lopsters" comment was rather childish IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WHO ME!! ! ! ! I wont buy any more dinar... I hit the mark over a yr ago, I havent even considered putting my families well being at risk by buying more dinar, HEY Pumpers.. go FOR IT! your usually sniffed out, garbled and dis-proven after 10-20 post on this sight! ,,,(Its realy a big pain in the A-hole to sift thru usless post and BS!)

In my situation, bills are tight, kids are growing and the world is tuff all over......hanging on a factual News article, yes I do. Dreaming, maybe so, but it means alot for those who work day in/out and understand the value of a dollar. With all the HOOplaaa! in the world, can anyone deny that Iraq's role is more entagled than most know..

..Over the past 10 yrs during this war, hasnt media coverage been somewhat quiet since about 2007,,,any one think so?, anyway....I'll still keep at it,,, got my plan.... stay one step ahead folks.... If Im babblin g, sorry,,, its because this beer is so damn cold and goes down to danm smoooth!! hey, God Bless :D Go RV! :rolleyes:

Thanks BL, I appreciate the time you put into your info, Go Rv

good early morning all, and ty all vm for the nice comments, and this will be my last one on this thread as it to me is a never endiing line that goes both ways, and its not imo gonna serve any purpose at all and just eat up more time than i have to spare, but ill leave this one thought......in october 15th 2003 they released the new notes we now hold, they devalued the currency and added 3... 0's to it (000) they DEVALUED THE CURRENCY now here we are october 11, 2011, 8 years later, its time to take the devalue off and put some value back onto the dinar, and bring out the new notes with out the 000...., can we not even see this possibility? they already drastically devalued the currency and for the entire time it had to work its way back up from hell to be something to have more purchasing power? it had to strengthen for all these years just to devalue again? and just at the point that iraq is becomming a oil boom town? i dunno if any of u have ever lived in a oil boom town or not, but i have, and when thats goin on every thing comes into play, new buisness, new homes, lots of money being spent lots of new cars being bought lots of buildings and homes being built, so its time to devalue again? all of these boom town things is what causes inflation to blast off also, all this money pouring into iraq thru every kind of buissness not just oil and gas but every thing, so its time to devalue again? im sorry they did that in 2003 when they put the 000 on the notes its time to take them off now and grow up to a prosperous oil boom town where every one has money and life is flourishing, moneys being spent and moneys being made.....hope u all have a great day im done got to much work to do, ty all for your support and hope ive helped in understanding this mess in some way, ty for being nice keep (in ur own way) ............BondLady

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Keep :)

4)A lop brings a higher purchasing power because what they used to buy for 25k dinar, they can now buy for 25 dinar (after a lop).....you are now able to buy the same amount of goods for less money....thats pretty simple....your purchasing power just went up....by a lot.....

Owh no...a LOP will not give more purchasing power to the citizen. If A earns 200k today; after LOP he will take home 200 dinar. If his 200k dinar bought him enough for 1 month, his new 200 dinar would still buy him the exact same amount his 200k bought previously. No real increase in purchasing power to the citizen.

6)A lop would drastically reduce their liabilities, therefore, giving them more room to raise the exchange rate.....they could easily sustain a 3 dollar rate after a lop is completed but even just being equal to 1 dollar would restore the confidence in the dinar. They want to use their own currency, they have just lost faith in it because of the very low purchasing power.....being the proud people that they are, as long as the purchasing power is raised, it wouldnt matter how it got there, they would rather use their own currency....

Would they still want to use the LOPPED IQD that still gives them low purchasing power..? Seriously..? I dont think so. Bottom line is the citizen. Since everything dinar will be adjusted accordingly, including salaries ~ their purchasing power would remain the same. They simply cant afford to buy more with their new adjusted (minus 3 zeros) salaries. Period. 1 new dinar that buys 1 can of coke, ~ previously priced at 1000dinar,~ does not means the citizen has more purchasing power. It simply means that the price has been adjusted, and so is their salaries.

8)A lop shows stability....it shows recovery from periods of hyperinflation....it shows success in new monetary policies implemented to keep the exchange rate and inflation stable.....it shows that their economy is growing and able to handle a higher valued currency then what they have present....so why would that mean that they cant be taken serious? I can replace the word LOP with RV, and the statement still applies.

10)Its already one of the strongest currencies in the middle east....and Im pretty sure you have posted more then one of those articles.....you know why its considered one of the strongest?? Because the value has been VERY stable.....thats signs of a strong currency....its not all about the rate... [ with RV, this will even be sweeter. I dont think RV will destabilize the IQD.

Edited by zul
  • Upvote 2

The pumpers caz, the pumpers. or have u not heard of them? AKA gurus

If you want to quote me, that's fine............but at least say something relative to my post.

I understand the myth but in my years watching/reading and almost two actively here i've not once seen where a "pumper"/"guru" has stated such. Can u provide me with a example?

whether people feel good about this whole investment or not doesn't mean sh###t. whats going to happen is going to happen. Iraq can lop and probably will. thats what i get when i read these articles. spin it how you want, iraq can do whatever they want, bond lady asks all these questions about well how can they lop and this and that! easy, lop, then rv at a $3 exchange rate, all the while release the lower denoms. now you have your powerfull currency, ok.

good early morning all, and ty all vm for the nice comments, and this will be my last one on this thread as it to me is a never endiing line that goes both ways, and its not imo gonna serve any purpose at all and just eat up more time than i have to spare, but ill leave this one thought......in october 15th 2003 they released the new notes we now hold, they devalued the currency and added 3... 0's to it (000) they DEVALUED THE CURRENCY now here we are october 11, 2011, 8 years later, its time to take the devalue off and put some value back onto the dinar, and bring out the new notes with out the 000...., can we not even see this possibility? they already drastically devalued the currency and for the entire time it had to work its way back up from hell to be something to have more purchasing power? it had to strengthen for all these years just to devalue again? and just at the point that iraq is becomming a oil boom town? i dunno if any of u have ever lived in a oil boom town or not, but i have, and when thats goin on every thing comes into play, new buisness, new homes, lots of money being spent lots of new cars being bought lots of buildings and homes being built, so its time to devalue again? all of these boom town things is what causes inflation to blast off also, all this money pouring into iraq thru every kind of buissness not just oil and gas but every thing, so its time to devalue again? im sorry they did that in 2003 when they put the 000 on the notes its time to take them off now and grow up to a prosperous oil boom town where every one has money and life is flourishing, moneys being spent and moneys being made.....hope u all have a great day im done got to much work to do, ty all for your support and hope ive helped in understanding this mess in some way, ty for being nice keep (in ur own way) ............BondLady

Except they didnt devalue the currency in 2003....it was already in the crapper because of Saddam printing way too much currency and not addressing the real inflation problem....this started way before we invaded. And they already had larger denominations....even a 10k note I believe it was.....all that happened was they made a more complete set of bills for the citizens to use.

And just so you know, if they choose to lop, it doesnt devalue anything.....the 25k note is worth about 21.50 right now and if they lop and you trade your 25k note for a new 25 note, that new 25 note would still end up being worth 21.50.....its not a devalue....its a neutral event, except the citizens get a higher purchasing power.....

This is the biggest problem that they keep talking about as to why they shouldnt lop because of the mental effect of people thinking they lost money....

But in fact they dont Zul....

This is what they mean by increased purchasing power, it might not make sense to alot of people and it didnt to me either at first but after studying it more and takling to a few people it makes sense.... What you used to buy for 25k note, you can now buy with a 25 note.....you werent able to buy much of anything with a 25 note before (yes i know it didnt exist lol, but for example purposes) but now you can buy a whole lot with that new 25 note. This is what they mean by a lop increasing the purchasing power. You are able to buy more, with a smaller bill.....

Maybe you should be talking to the creator of RD and let him know that it doesnt make sense and that it doesnt increase purchasing power laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

The bottom line is anything can happen in Iraq. Could a LOP happen? The possibility is there but not probable. They could also have a civil war, get attacked by Iran, GOI dissolve, and I could go on and on. Anything could happen. Do we discuss all these things? When I bought dinar they were still blowing people up almost every day. I thought if I could get 1 cent I would be doing good on this investment. No one can deny that some of the articles discuss a LOP situation. From all the ones I have seen you will break even. I think all aspects of this investment should be discussed. I have discussed, researched, and worried a bout a LOP. If I really believed in a LOP the last place I would be would be on this forum. I would find other ways to triple my money.

I think it is funny that you keep rehashing what a LOP is, Keep...... We all know what it is and so does BL. I am not sure what you are trying to prove. You are beating a dead horse. A RD is not the same as a LOP. In a lot of cases and probably most cases a RD is used in a LOP scenario. It means to switch to a new currency from the old. When countries form a monetary union, redenomination may be required. The conversion ratio is often not a round number, and may be less than 1.

My point is and this will be the last time I post about this subject. Many people on here are in dire straights in their lives. Some will read the LOP talk and sell their dinar. Honestly, if I had not of done my own research on it I would have done the same. This investment gives hope to a lot of people. It is a good sound investment. If you do not believe that, then it may be time to just either stick it in a shoe box and forget it or sell it and move on. There has been no example of a LOP and then it going triple in value overnight, if you want to get technical. Your chances of being able to triple your investment are slim to none any time soon if you are thinking a LOP will do that. A LOP will surely set them back and they will be struggling to rebuild their country if they cut their money supply that much.

For those who think that this is a great investment and will see a large return, then I encourage you to hang in there!!! I am not one to spread rumors or to make people think this is going to rv tomorrow, but I do know enough to say that we will see this in the near future.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The bottom line is anything can happen in Iraq. Could a LOP happen? The possibility is there but not probable. They could also have a civil war, get attacked by Iran, GOI dissolve, and I could go on and on. Anything could happen. Do we discuss all these things? When I bought dinar they were still blowing people up almost every day. I thought if I could get 1 cent I would be doing good on this investment. No one can deny that some of the articles discuss a LOP situation. From all the ones I have seen you will break even. I think all aspects of this investment should be discussed. I have discussed, researched, and worried a bout a LOP. If I really believed in a LOP the last place I would be would be on this forum. I would find other ways to triple my money.

I think it is funny that you keep rehashing what a LOP is, Keep...... We all know what it is and so does BL. I am not sure what you are trying to prove. You are beating a dead horse. A RD is not the same as a LOP. In a lot of cases and probably most cases a RD is used in a LOP scenario. It means to switch to a new currency from the old. When countries form a monetary union, redenomination may be required. The conversion ratio is often not a round number, and may be less than 1.

My point is and this will be the last time I post about this subject. Many people on here are in dire straights in their lives. Some will read the LOP talk and sell their dinar. Honestly, if I had not of done my own research on it I would have done the same. This investment gives hope to a lot of people. It is a good sound investment. If you do not believe that, then it may be time to just either stick it in a shoe box and forget it or sell it and move on. There has been no example of a LOP and then it going triple in value overnight, if you want to get technical. Your chances of being able to triple your investment are slim to none any time soon if you are thinking a LOP will do that. A LOP will surely set them back and they will be struggling to rebuild their country if they cut their money supply that much.

For those who think that this is a great investment and will see a large return, then I encourage you to hang in there!!! I am not one to spread rumors or to make people think this is going to rv tomorrow, but I do know enough to say that we will see this in the near future.

Nice post,I'm a firm believer in positive thoughts

Whatever you say! Hahaha

I keep rehashing it because its apparent that some still dont understand what they are talking about when they say deleting the zeros...thats why....And of course I wouldnt expect a 3 dollar overnight value even if they did lop....but chances are good that it would move faster to that range once the money supply is reduced to a more reasonable number.

Do you not understand that its not their own money supply that will rebuild the country, its the revenues from the sale of oil...thats what brings money into the country so that they can fund the budget and any reconstruction contracts or projects....

A lop would not set them back and this is also why I keep talking about it because this is a huge misconception and I see that even though you say you have read and researched for years that you still dont quite grasp that. Its a neutral event...no one loses anything, the value of their money supply would stay the same.

I hope just as much as anyone else that we see a straight up RV and make bank off this investment....just stayin grounded and leaving my emotion out of it...

• Upvote 1

Whatever you say! Hahaha

I keep rehashing it because its apparent that some still dont understand what they are talking about when they say deleting the zeros...thats why....And of course I wouldnt expect a 3 dollar overnight value even if they did lop....but chances are good that it would move faster to that range once the money supply is reduced to a more reasonable number.

Do you not understand that its not their own money supply that will rebuild the country, its the revenues from the sale of oil...thats what brings money into the country so that they can fund the budget and any reconstruction contracts or projects....

A lop would not set them back and this is also why I keep talking about it because this is a huge misconception and I see that even though you say you have read and researched for years that you still dont quite grasp that. Its a neutral event...no one loses anything, the value of their money supply would stay the same.

I hope just as much as anyone else that we see a straight up RV and make bank off this investment....just stayin grounded and leaving my emotion out of it...

Interesting isn't it Keepm? When you say what people want to hear, you receive 150,000 +'s; but if you tell the truth regarding what you are thinking, the boo-birds all come out. Like you, I want the RV right now, but there certainly is the possibility for a lop. Guru popularity has always been huge on these sites; if it's not this guy, then it's this guy; or now it's this lady; whatever. Nothing has changed; they will lop or RV when they are ready; and all the kings horses and all the kings men can talk all day about it; but it is going to happen like they want it to. And Guru popularity doens't have anything to do with it. Period. All the best Keepm.

• Upvote 4

Absolutely. Let's ignore anyone who simply believes that a LOP is a likely possibility. And to those who believe that a LOP is a likely possibility, let's ignore all those who say (either by articles read, or simply by wishing) that a LOP absolutely will not happen. So, I will only have conversations with people who see things as I do. hmmmmmmmmm kinda boring IMO.

I enjoy hearing about ALL possibilities. I enjoy a good natured debate. I just hate it when good adults, turn into 5 year olds.

Well, I would say that you have to know who you are listening and talking to, know how they think, and know they know what they know. We have some very talented, educated people here. And we have some that spout info as if they knew what they were talking about.

You have to be able to discern the difference, and I will tell you, it is not a one shot deal. Again, you have to look at history.

You can certainly get an education here, although it gets confusing if you do not know if you are consuming information from someone that knows their stuff.

JMHO. Cheers (ah, maybe I should have used a different term that "cheers" considering last night!)

Anyway, all is good and party hats are still the dress of the day.

Interesting isn't it Keepm? When you say what people want to hear, you receive 150,000 +'s; but if you tell the truth regarding what you are thinking, the boo-birds all come out. Like you, I want the RV right now, but there certainly is the possibility for a lop. Guru popularity has always been huge on these sites; if it's not this guy, then it's this guy; or now it's this lady; whatever. Nothing has changed; they will lop or RV when they are ready; and all the kings horses and all the kings men can talk all day about it; but it is going to happen like they want it to. And Guru popularity doens't have anything to do with it. Period. All the best Keepm.

It surely is! lol hope all is well with you Robo....I really hope after reading the article today about 4 trillion in the "domestic market" that its not another misconception or wrongly translated article like the one about the 250 billion reserves that everyone thought meant the foreign currency reserves to back the currency!! Guess time will tell....

By the way....you make it too easy when you post another article talking about a lop.....

Lets see here.....it talks about how there are other countries that "dropped the zeros" such as Turkey, Brazil, and Romania....

But wait! They didnt just remove the larger bills from circulation did they??

They changed the currency, printed a whole new set of bills, and they were forced to exchange at a ratio proportionate to how many zeros they removed.....those countries lopped....plain and simple....and if you check, after each one lopped, they were able to raise the exchange rate significantly.....imagine that!!

I don't think it is your debating them that bothers people, but your condescending attitude.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think it is your debating them that bothers people, but your condescending attitude.

That's it! Keep knows his stuff, but you put a shield because of the attitude...don't you understand, I know you are trying your best, but it ain't good enough.....if you only knew what I know....

Even his apology to BL was horrible. Keep has good intentions, I believe that, but again, the delivery is the problem. It has nothing to do with dinar reality, LOP or RV, it was to do with feeling like an idiot by the time he addresses you, or dresses you down.

So all of his good education, knowledge, and understanding goes down the drain, because he ends up talking to himself and few hanger oners. What a waste.

Keep, you really need to put your cap on straight. You have fine qualities that people can benefit from. We really need somebody like you around here. We need knowledge and you have it. Please package it so we can accept your gift.

Keep, you really need to put your cap on straight. You have fine qualities that people can benefit from. We really need somebody like you around here. We need knowledge and you have it. Please package it so we can accept your gift.

Personally, I believe that even if Keep were to work on his delivery, there are only a select few that would come back from near hatred to acceptance. Say what you want about LOP vs no LOP, as long as Keep comes CLOSE to convincing people that a LOP is possible, he will be hated. People don't want to hear that they MIGHT not become millionaires.