Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys comments about yesterday's (10/9) chat and article - 10/10/11

BondLady

Bondlady, 1ST, THANK YOU! I agree with your post above. I could say more about the other situation but I won't. WE will keep it positive and move on! Go RV at what ever rate and date it happens. I,m all in! Again thank you!

:D. WHEN this thing RV,S, I,m gonna hug your neck!!! ;)

Bondlady,

As usual your posts are excellent and much appreciated! DO NOT let the very few who criticize what you do for us get you down. I believe I found a picture of KEEP and other lobsters and have attached it! Keep em coming. We love the research that you do and your willingness to share.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Bondlady... Thank you for the great response! I believe that analysis was all Keep and others were looking for! And, IMO, it would have been even better without the ongoing references to yesterday's drama. And everybody please realize that Keep has already clarified himself quite respectfully in a new thread he started. He also made it very clear yesterday that he believes his inquiry was misunderstood, and restated it several times. Keep has brought more to these forums than most of us... so, he is a stand up guy with a lot of analysis within him... sometimes, in each of us, that's not the easiest thing to express... especially in forums. I know... I'm one of those people... misunderstood quite a bit... even in person! :)

What I find interesting is that Keep has been negative in about 90% of his posts and always saying it is going to LOP and we aren't going to get as much out of this investment as we all dream about. He usually states that he is showing both sides so people are aware that it could turn out poorly. Now he is getting on Bondlady's case for what he perceives to be her talking about a LOP.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thank You BL,

I do have a question though........ Let's forget for a moment about LOP vs no LOP. You had said in your last post "but u have to realise takein the zeros away is the only way we are gonna ever see this rv."

Read more:

"They" have said that the process is slated to START in 2013. So do you believe we will not see an RV until after that? Or do you think they will take the 000s away much sooner than planned?

I know the articles about the 2013 that you are referring to. But I don't recall reading in your words "slated to start in 2013". Can you provide link to that? Thanks

i hear that .. you could carry around one dollar note for a coke or carry one 1000 dinar note for a coke .. where do ya get a suit case full of dinars .. its one note either way. one note has zeros on it .. it doesnt maen its more notes to carry .. both one note .. same value

This was a logical question. Could somebody please provide and answer. Thanks

• Upvote 1

What I find interesting is that Keep has been negative in about 90% of his posts and always saying it is going to LOP and we aren't going to get as much out of this investment as we all dream about. He usually states that he is showing both sides so people are aware that it could turn out poorly. Now he is getting on Bondlady's case for what he perceives to be her talking about a LOP.

This Keep guy just wants to argue with somebody. No matter what the topic. So Says....................DayTrader

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Oh boy, maybe I have a little crush on "KEEP" too, in saying the following statement. Keep might work as a mechanic ( well paid BMW ), but that is not who he is. He could pass for most any title at the bank, I work for. He is a smart guy but, he is passionate and his feelings are hard to contain. I still think he jumped on BL too hard, though. He wants a good outcome like we all do... Just sayin!!!!

Keep is obviously an intelligent guy and I would think he could have picked many professions to go into, but he chose a profession that gives him the opportunity to work, while still pursuing his passion. How many people can say that? He obviously loves what he does and brags on it occassionally, and I bet he is one of the best, most competent, thorough mechanics BMW has in the States . If there were a mysterious problem with a vehicle, do you think Keep could find it? Yes. Maybe he will be a BMW mechanic on the prototype circuit or Formula One someday.

Mechanic? I bet the job description is closer to automotive engineer.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks! I thought I had Alzheimer's.

Many are new here, and as I said yesterday, history.

• Upvote 1

So what....I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a contractor, we have 4 children. All 6 of our IQ's range from 125 to 142. My point is what you do for a living isn't always commiserate with your intelligence level. Mechanic or not, Keep is a very smart individual. No offense Alex, I still love ya.

WOW!!!! Some smart people on this site. Not sure what my IQ is, pretty sure it is somewhere above the teens though... :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P

I know the articles about the 2013 that you are referring to. But I don't recall reading in your words "slated to start in 2013". Can you provide link to that? Thanks

This was a logical question. Could somebody please provide and answer. Thanks

sure

CBI confirms the deletion of zeros and the currency exchange in 2013

September 24th, 2011 07:59 am

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, that in 2013 will delete the zeros and the currency exchange, pointing out that the current currency formed a cluster of large cash estimated at 30 trillion dinars.

Read more:

http://www.alsumaria...s/-3-28598.html

• Upvote 1

Hi Atheist... I believe you, and others, are interpreting Keep's consistent analysis as a naysayer's. He is not... he's just thorough. Sure, it comes across negative, to me as well... but that doesn't change the analysis. What do you want him to do... lie to himself? And hence, to others? Keep has been here a long time and HAS expressed both sides of this issue. He was just looking for clarification because of the way HE sees it... no big deal, really. Heck, it could have been me asking the same questions. Let's get past this. I for one am glad he dives in deep.... and hope he is absolutely wrong. By the way... HE hopes he's wrong too! :o He hasn't made it any clearer about that!

Get to know the guy... he doesn't stand in anyone's way... and if he ever grilled me, I would never take it personally. Both he and Bondlady perhaps had a bad day... happens to all of us. I'm sure as peers, which they are... they'll be just fine. :)

• Upvote 6

MUST we "keep" this going? I do not believe that this thread was started so that we can hash, or rather rehash what happened yesterday. What happened between Keep and BL yesterday, was unfortunate, but IMO, over! They have BOTH apologized (in another thread) Information in this investment changes by the hour (sometimes by the minute), yet we must continue to use what happened as a mechanism to bash people over the head, try to discredit them or whatever! Only a VERY select few have commented on BL's views on this particular article, or HER response to Keep's initial question. Anyone who cares to start a thread for why they agree, or do not agree with Keep is welcome to, but I enter this thread when there is something new, hoping that someone will put in their 2 cents about the actual topic, and then I am disappointed. The original topic was locked IMO to stop the madness, but unfortunately, it has simply been moved.

• Upvote 3

MUST we "keep" this going? I do not believe that this thread was started so that we can hash, or rather rehash what happened yesterday. What happened between Keep and BL yesterday, was unfortunate, but IMO, over! They have BOTH apologized (in another thread) Information in this investment changes by the hour (sometimes by the minute), yet we must continue to use what happened as a mechanism to bash people over the head, try to discredit them or whatever! Only a VERY select few have commented on BL's views on this particular article, or HER response to Keep's initial question. Anyone who cares to start a thread for why they agree, or do not agree with Keep is welcome to, but I enter this thread when there is something new, hoping that someone will put in their 2 cents about the actual topic, and then I am disappointed. The original topic was locked IMO to stop the madness, but unfortunately, it has simply been moved.

Agreed dhardage! And I'm sorry about my participation at that level... but I will defend anyone on here for the sake of diplomacy when I see a misunderstanding about intentions. I think this one's a little tamer... weeding out the last of the confusion... But, yes... let's please move it along to further analysis. :)

• Upvote 2

Everyone has their own opinion about this investment. I believe we will see .86 for the rate at first and then float up. That's only my opinion and nothing else because I believe the people of Irag would not be happy with a lop and it doesn't seem feasible for the 2012 budget. I am not an expert but I believe in this investment and appreciate all those who take the time to bring us information about it good or bad. I just have to decipher the information and use common sense to determine what makes good sense. Thank you BL for all your hard work bringing us the information about this investment. Let's all be respectful of those who work hard each day to provide us information. God Bless Everyone Semper Fi :)

• Upvote 2

I believe that Iraq wouldn't be buying their own money back if they intend to LOP.. I think we are looking very good..IMO I do believe where looking around thanksgiving.. By the way thank you Bondlady & thanks to Keep, daliha and all others who keep it real...

So what....I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a contractor, we have 4 children. All 6 of our IQ's range from 125 to 142. My point is what you do for a living isn't always commiserate with your intelligence level. Mechanic or not, Keep is a very smart individual. No offense Alex, I still love ya.

Bama girl...you read where I stated my new smart phone had an IQ higher than mine but in retrospect...maybe not... I'm with Bond Lady on no lop...no disrespect to anyone with other opinions but I have done a little research and due diligence on the dinar (past, present and future) and even though I keep a low profile on it ...the research I have been involved in absolutely does not favor a lop for the good of Iraq, their people or their future...Llike everone else it is only an opinion take it for what it's worth but time will be the tattletale on everything we all so patiently???? wait on...cheers :)

• Upvote 1