Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys comments about yesterday's (10/9) chat and article - 10/10/11

BondLady

I agree, How can they do all those things with a lop? They cannot do that, and common sense should rule out a lop. What I have been told is, they want to get as much of the dinar out of the hands of the Iraqi's before they RV. If they were going to lop, why would they be buying nearly a billion dollars worth of dinar each week from the citizens?

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Quote:
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thank You BL,

I do have a question though........ Let's forget for a moment about LOP vs no LOP. You had said in your last post "but u have to realise takein the zeros away is the only way we are gonna ever see this rv."

Read more:

"They" have said that the process is slated to START in 2013. So do you believe we will not see an RV until after that? Or do you think they will take the 000s away much sooner than planned?

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bondlady and I think e speak for the masses here and even Keepem feels you bring great knowledge and insight to this site and the fact you decifer and breakdown the articles are awesome because we all know how much these articles can be hard to translate and figure out so thanks for all you do keep on bringing it i feel we are almost home with this investment.

• Upvote 3

when i finally got to sign on today and read 7 pages of what seemed to start at great and positive news that i tried to present to all, and "keep" kinda turned it from positve articles to just one, blowing off all the many many other positive articles, reducing it to a topic of a few level headed folks and supporters into a smart alec lopster thread, thus throwing out any of the good news because of one article was all that could be seen by "keep" makeing my post not any thing like it was intended to be or any thing i wanted to show , i dont believe in a lop, ill never believe in a lop, and the currency we hold as investors will not be the same conclusion as for what iraqis hold, this is about them an there currency its about takein the 000 notes out of iraq, this isnt about what we hold, they have to remove the 000 from iraq, this is the only way they can bring down the supply in circulation, otherwise iraq wont stop useing usd they will continue unless iraq will at least match the usd rate, iraqis will not stop, theve lost faith in the dinar, they know what the usd will buy, they do not like carrying around suitcases full to buy a coke, they like usein usd because they can buy 20.00 worth for 20.00 of product, where as buying 20.00 worth of product useing dinar they have to carry around a huge amount so they dont wanna use dinar, so how will a lop help iraq? how will international companys take iraq serious with oiut at least a 1 to 1 rate with the usd, how can the iraqi stock exchange be any thing other than just a penny stock @ 1170? how will they be able to produce the biggest budget in arabic history for 2012 at 1170? how could the currency support that budget and all the contracts? how according to them by removing the 000 could it possibly give the people greater purchasing power how will a lop do that for them? how will it make there life better? how would a lop make them stop useing usd? how could they even think about going international an be a huge part of the forexes at a lop? how or why would the rest of the world take the 3rds richest country in the world serious with a lop? how could any countrys central banks reserves want to include the iqd at a lop as part of there reserves as iraq wants them to do do they have miles an miles of space to put a bunch of lopped currency into it to store it? how would lopping the iqd make the iqd the strongest currency in the middle east? ask yourself all of these questions "keep" and then while your at it try to smother this thread with a bunch of crap and make it all about you and your kind of compliments which arent really now are they and bash others who try to show u reality, in fact while your at it try to destroy this article too.............................Dinar is equal to the dollar!

Palm - Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh: that the bill included proposals for a new currency and the groups that carried and details of technical and economic.

Saleh pointed out during the permit media to switch the currency and the deletion of zeros decision taken by the executive branch and approved by the legislature, and that the project will not be implemented hastily, but will be taken among other factors to consider before you start to implement it, including the date of the financial year and the strength of the national economy, among other indicators in the favor of the view that This law, if approved, will have a positive impact on the Iraqi currency in several aspects of the need during the next phase, which will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

He described the favor of a system of cash payments of the current Iraqi regime miserable, noting that the largest denomination in which value does not exceed twenty dollars, stressing that the deletion of zeros will enhance the value of the Iraqi currency, and reduces the cost of handling cash, currency should its current estimated size of today Petrlionat dinars, making the process of dealing monetary cost is high.

And the concerns of rigging the new currency in the event made or it will affect negatively on the economic situation, responded in favor of: that it reflects the look bleak, do not forget that there are other countries in deciding to switch its currency and dropped them zeros, such as Turkey, Romania and Brazil, without being of its economy to shocks and thus Iraq is not engaged in unknown waters or walking on the road did not knock him one before is likely to include the new currency for the population of the coin by the paper.

The increased zeroes on the Iraqi dinar to the days of inflation, which came on the value of the Iraqi currency as a result of previous wars and the subsequent economic blockade was over, the currency of Iraq to the paper was printing the former regime, issued in large quantities without the cover, while the Iraqi dinar until the mid-eighties equivalent of more than three U.S. dollars.

But the adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge said in a press statement: that corruption is rampant in state institutions and the low level of efficiency and economic situation in general at this time not in favor of lifting of the zeroes.

He pointed to what he said that he was pitfalls will change the currency, and the deletion of zeros, including the risk of fraud and increasing the demand for goods for reasons of fake due to payment of dinars instead of a thousand dinars, as now, explaining that the re-printing of new currency will have the costs of expensive, stressing that attempts will be made to convince the bank Central plans to slow down in this regard.

Previously, the President of the Iraqi Securities Commission confirmed that, earlier, that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not affect trading in the Iraqi Stock Exchange and its shares

The director of a money transfer companies externally Sami Rashid: I think that lifting the zeros from the currency will increase confidence in the currency, and will lead to increased purchasing power of citizens, and the phenomenon of trading blocs will drop large cash used by Iraqis since the nineties.

He believed economic analyst Talal Jassim said the switch of the Iraqi currency a necessary but pointed to the need to provide the conditions necessary for its implementation, particularly the security and political stability, adding that the relative stability of the Iraqi currency after the issuance of currency recently, and the result of the return link Iraq to the global economy and the availability of reserves of foreign currency due to oil exports , encouraged the Central Bank to consider the deletion of zeros.

Jassim added that the lifting of the zeroes of the three will lead to an exchange rate of one dollar per dinar to Jasim, who called to the need to follow the policies of peaceful citizens and to persuade them to get used for a period not exceeding two years.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=11181 *********************** now u just have the best day and ill try to find time later to come back and speak to u, but i wont be taking kindly to u as u put it "questioning me" if u want to be kind and conciderate of others feelings fine i just might give u the time of day, but if u wanna act like the jerk u was actin like last night u can forget ever recieveing another response from me, any one can be a judo keyboard blackbelt its what u do in person that will make or break u and bein a smart as* with me wouldnt go over well face to face, ........... ps..............shell bell i appreciate ya gal, known u a long time, im glad u get it some dont some did...........and the rest who saw progress and positivity in all my articles ty so much i commend u,.................its a shame that all those great articles got mixed in with all the lopster tails an shrimp tails that were thrown out in the trash the night before, because if youd (keep) have read all the 1000's of other articles i presented maybe u might have found something to be positive about too. .......thank you all for allowing me to vent, ill keep on doin what i do, and im sorry if ive offended any one thats not what im about, i try to be as real as possible...............BondLady

Thanks BL for all ur efforts. I can't speak for SirKeepAlot, I do believe he meant no personal harm. He is very inquisitive by nature,but overall smart & intelligent young man. Keep on doing what u do BL it is greatly appreciated here at DV.

• Upvote 3

I would just like to point out that Keep hasn't uttered a word on this thread yet and it is already all about him!

Really, how observant ? I respect everyone's perspective here, but when you call out someone on their belief, what do you expect? I think you have a bit of a crush on ole' "KEEP". HA! Whenever someone questions the lopster's about their beliefs; their response is, " Well, if you don't like the comments, don't read them." Well, whats good for the goose is good for the gander !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

i hear that .. you could carry around one dollar note for a coke or carry one 1000 dinar note for a coke .. where do ya get a suit case full of dinars .. its one note either way. one note has zeros on it .. it doesnt maen its more notes to carry .. both one note .. same value

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Bondlady - "keep" is a mechanic. Not an economist. Nuff said.

So what....I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a contractor, we have 4 children. All 6 of our IQ's range from 125 to 142. My point is what you do for a living isn't always commiserate with your intelligence level. Mechanic or not, Keep is a very smart individual. No offense Alex, I still love ya.

• Upvote 6

So what....I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a contractor, we have 4 children. All 6 of our IQ's range from 125 to 142. My point is what you do for a living isn't always commiserate with your intelligence level. Mechanic or not, Keep is a very smart individual. No offense Alex, I still love ya.

couldn't have said it better!

true and i am just a squirrel trying to get a nut in this world.

Squirrel_with_nut_2.gif

:lol: ADORABLE, Easy!!

• Upvote 1

Bondlady - "keep" is a mechanic. Not an economist. Nuff said.

Oh boy, maybe I have a little crush on "KEEP" too, in saying the following statement. Keep might work as a mechanic ( well paid BMW ), but that is not who he is. He could pass for most any title at the bank, I work for. He is a smart guy but, he is passionate and his feelings are hard to contain. I still think he jumped on BL too hard, though. He wants a good outcome like we all do... Just sayin!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Bondlady... Thank you for the great response! I believe that analysis was all Keep and others were looking for! And, IMO, it would have been even better without the ongoing references to yesterday's drama. And everybody please realize that Keep has already clarified himself quite respectfully in a new thread he started. He also made it very clear yesterday that he believes his inquiry was misunderstood, and restated it several times. Keep has brought more to these forums than most of us... so, he is a stand up guy with a lot of analysis within him... sometimes, in each of us, that's not the easiest thing to express... especially in forums. I know... I'm one of those people... misunderstood quite a bit... even in person! :)

• Upvote 6