Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Bondlady.....

keepmwlknfny

I would claim jwm won the last debate. saying you were smoked is rude . i appreciate your thoughts, hey were all trying to solve the puzzle.

It's all relative, you just admitted you are more keen to backing up Keepm... I watched from the middle... I think both guys did a great job... I certainly don't think Sonny1 got smoked. My goal is to understand this investment better... Lop or no Lop I want the facts,... you say that Sonny1 brought no facts to the table... but I will give you 1 fact... Sonny1 believes in no LOP. That's a fact in my book,... so there you go! ; )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sonny1, you got smoked in the last debate. Respectfully, you brought no facts. the facts dont lay out anyway for the straight rv theme. although, i take keepm in this debate against both bondlady and you. the stats are not in your favor a lop is possible. id love to see you come fully armed with anything that concrete, rather than they could, or say like it wont happen. we want substance or dont bother debating. and that fact the cbi is saying lop cant be denied. We all want a rv, but im from the "show me state", i dont believe hings just because they sound good.

By the way please show me where bringing the facts has proved anything and moved us any closer to the conclusion of this investment. Providing facts has done nuthing to help answer when/where/what in this process. So until we reach the climax all is just speculative guess work. That is unless any facts u can provide prooves me wrong.

• Upvote 1

ty bamagirl for pointing me to this thread as i never saw it before my post this morning, i do believe i covered any thing i had to say about it in the other thread today, i also apoligise for not being so nice in it too, but your tone last night left a lot to be desired for me to talk to u, and again i thank you for your conciderate responses in this thread, now i really have a lot of work to do, ill try to find some time later to check back in, again thank you, BondLady

WHAT A CLASS ACT! Bond Lady totally ROCKS

ty bamagirl for pointing me to this thread as i never saw it before my post this morning, i do believe i covered any thing i had to say about it in the other thread today, i also apoligise for not being so nice in it too, but your tone last night left a lot to be desired for me to talk to u, and again i thank you for your conciderate responses in this thread, now i really have a lot of work to do, ill try to find some time later to check back in, again thank you, BondLady

a.k.a this topic and the poster are not worth my time

imo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so here is my $.02. In regards to turkey and Brazil, I cannot seem to find (and I have looked) for the citizen education program the like of which we have seen here in Iraq. Daily articles explaining point blank what they are planning on doing and in such volumes. Now the downside to that is the internet was not nearly as advanced then as it is now and information was not as readily available to the world masses.

What I mean by that is….there are many, many, many, articals coming out, that point to a lop (sorry, but anyone who cannot see that, well it’s not my fault). However……

Earlier this year, there were many articles pointing to treasury department having agents there helping Iraq, In fact I seem to remember a help wanted ad that was to employ someone who had knowledge of accession into the wto. Please correct me if I’m wrong on this. Also, the payroll cuts. Why would they cut payroll only to cut it more.

Now I have come pretty closer to giving up hope on this investment, because I truly believe that if in fact Iraq RD’s…we who hold cash will be SOL unless we want to go to Iraq to exchange it or you have an account there. But, there is a small part of me that thinks this may in fact be a Strategic maneuver to dispel further investments in their currency.

If I’m Iraq and I know that there are so many world speculators on their currency, and I don’t come out and say hey, we are not RV’ing we are RD’ing, well that would piss off a lot of people and probably put investments into their country into a lull for a while. (or have they already said this is what they are doing??????)

• Upvote 1

Ive wondered for a while also as to if removing the zeroes means a lop...why exactly would this be a good thing for us? Hopefully BL can clear this up for us.

Not sure if you have seen this or not, but in case ya hadn't. BL talks a bit about her feelings bout a LOP.

Sorry folks...a debate on this subject has been an ongoing subject for nearing a decade now, adding a couple of years of course...but when people are passionate about their viewpoint and wlling to defend it and both sides present a well versed opinion...it's a stalemate not a check mate...it's almost like looking at two good teams squaring off for the super bowl...one may have the best passing game, the other the best running game then you can look at stats, coaches etc, etc, etc...but the game ain't decided til it's over...we still have too many unknowns to call this one ( but I is in favor of an RV? and in my book is says RV= real value :) ) I remain pessimistically optimistic!

mods...why does it zzzzzzzz check mate if it isn't hyphenated? see> zzzzzzzzz

just curious as to why it's programmed that way

• Upvote 1

Sorry folks...a debate on this subject has been an ongoing subject for nearing a decade now, adding a couple of years of course...but when people are passionate about their viewpoint and wlling to defend it and both sides present a well versed opinion...it's a stalemate not a check mate...it's almost like looking at two good teams squaring off for the super bowl...one may have the best passing game, the other the best running game then you can look at stats, coaches etc, etc, etc...but the game ain't decided til it's over...we still have too many unknowns to call this one ( but I is in favor of an RV? and in my book is says RV= real value :) ) I remain pessimistically optimistic!

zzzzzzzzz

Very nicely put....

mods...why does it zzzzzzzz check mate if it isn't hyphenated? see> zzzzzzzzz

just curious as to why it's programmed that way

As they say in New Zealand, "Too right, mate!" Good post.

The thread that you started yesterday got out of hand real quick after I just wanted you to explain your reasoning as to why you think deleting the zeros is what we want.

Again, let me state that I do appreciate your work and what you try to bring to dinar land and Im sorry if I came off a little rude to you.

But seriously, can you explain to me why you feel so sure that we want them to delete the zeros because there is A LOT of confusion as to what it actually means and I along with many others are able to put the pieces together as to what they are truely saying from the countless articles that have come out, and the descriptions of this plan.

Im not trying to discredit you or make you feel bad or anything, I just think we should clear this up because I would rather see your good credibility stand where it is and not wither away for being grouped with some of the other nutjobs that dont even understand what they are reading and talking about.

I think you are spot on most of the time, but this one topic that you present does add confusion and I think is a bit misleading to the masses.....

Please feel free to respond at your earliest convienience.....

ahhh.. very diplomatic. nice.

a.k.a this topic and the poster are not worth my time

imo

Well, if you mean BondLady, she's worth mine, so I suggest you go spend your time in another thread where it will be worth your precious time. What you said here is just plain mean and hateful, with no redeeming purpose or value.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, if you mean BondLady, she's worth mine, so I suggest you go spend your time in another thread where it will be worth your precious time. What you said here is just plain mean and hateful, with no redeeming purpose or value.

Keep was the original poster of this thread. I think that is who the childish comment was aimed at.

You shouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions if you read what Aqua Dude was referring to, he did not say what you are insinuating, merely that it felt like Bondlady was saying that Keep and this particular request to debate was not worth her time. I gave you a +1 to even you out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Keep was the original poster of this thread. I think that is who the childish comment was aimed at.

Its ok...he wouldnt be very good in a conversation anyways.....he lives up on the third cloud on the right.....he is more confused about what he reads then Rupaul is about his sex laugh.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but the news that keeps coming out of that sink hole is that deleting the zeros and comparing this to Turkey.

Deleting the Zeros is not what we want to happen.

I lived and worked in Turkey when this happened,,no one made anything off this deleting the zero action.

But no one was expecting to make a profit anyway.

Both currencies were used at the same time,,they had two different prices for items purchased.

One in the old money with the zeros and one with the new and lower denominations.

No one had a problem figuring this out.

If you wanted to buy a beer,,it was either 1,000,000 million Turkish lira or 1 new Turkish Lira.

You could not buy 1 million beers with a 1,000,000 note, no matter how thirsty you were,, ha ha.

• Upvote 1

Its ok...he wouldnt be very good in a conversation anyways.....he lives up on the third cloud on the right.....he is more confused about what he reads then Rupaul is about his sex laugh.gif

i think u ahve my confusion mixed up with the confusion of your chromosomes, "am I XX or XY, oh well, i'll be both"

HERM!!!!!

:lol:

• Downvote 1

Sorry but the news that keeps coming out of that sink hole is that deleting the zeros and comparing this to Turkey.

Deleting the Zeros is not what we want to happen.

I lived and worked in Turkey when this happened,,no one made anything off this deleting the zero action.

But no one was expecting to make a profit anyway.

Both currencies were used at the same time,,they had two different prices for items purchased.

One in the old money with the zeros and one with the new and lower denominations.

No one had a problem figuring this out.

If you wanted to buy a beer,,it was either 1,000,000 million Turkish lira or 1 new Turkish Lira.

You could not buy 1 million beers with a 1,000,000 note, no matter how thirsty you were,, ha ha.

Thank you for adding some clarification on the matter!!

I still dont know why its been so hard to comprehend this information!!

You should pop in more often and clear up some of this confusion cause for some reason, some people actually want this to happen....

i think u ahve my confusion mixed up with the confusion of your chromosomes, "am I XX or XY, oh well, i'll be both"

HERM!!!!!

:lol:

Wow, you are original....you should be a stand up comedian. Your material is great! How did you come up with that?

You must be proud.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The thread that you started yesterday got out of hand real quick after I just wanted you to explain your reasoning as to why you think deleting the zeros is what we want.

Again, let me state that I do appreciate your work and what you try to bring to dinar land and Im sorry if I came off a little rude to you.

But seriously, can you explain to me why you feel so sure that we want them to delete the zeros because there is A LOT of confusion as to what it actually means and I along with many others are able to put the pieces together as to what they are truely saying from the countless articles that have come out, and the descriptions of this plan.

Im not trying to discredit you or make you feel bad or anything, I just think we should clear this up because I would rather see your good credibility stand where it is and not wither away for being grouped with some of the other nutjobs that dont even understand what they are reading and talking about.

I think you are spot on most of the time, but this one topic that you present does add confusion and I think is a bit misleading to the masses.....

Please feel free to respond at your earliest convienience.....

What if the "deleting of the 3 zeros" is really meaning the 3 zeros on the other side of the decimal point. So .00086, cutting three zeros is .86? eighty-six cents to the dollar. It's either coincidental that it emerges as the same number as in the budget, or it's just a coincidence. How does anyone prove that the program to "delete the zeros" means the currency zeros? I think they're clear that they want to redenominate and pull the large denominations out of circulation. But somehow the deleting the 000's has been equated to the zeros on the currency.

Watta you think?

Thank you for adding some clarification on the matter!!

I still dont know why its been so hard to comprehend this information!!

You should pop in more often and clear up some of this confusion cause for some reason, some people actually want this to happen....

Wow, you are original....you should be a stand up comedian. Your material is great! How did you come up with that?

You must be proud.....

There's always a way to make money on currency, up or down.

Not sure if you have seen this or not, but in case ya hadn't. BL talks a bit about her feelings bout a LOP.

No, I understand the implications fully regarding the removal of zeroes. But as posted several times, there is 3 ways 'removing zeroes' can play out and I dont want to get into that here.

Let's just take the CBI's comments regarding the matter as chopping the 3 zeroes off our notes at face value. This is what we have not-so-affectionately started calling a LOP. For months now (up until a couple of weeks ago) this was common understanding. So my question here is, why would removing the zeroes (LOP) be any good for us? You basically put up a Grand and then they LOP, and you are left with a Grand. Then you need to cash it in (game's over) and you get your Grand back MINUS the spread. Effectively meaning you LOST money of this investment.

Now where I come from, LOSING money on an investment is NOT a good thing!!! I'm sure most readers will agree.

IMO what KeepM was asking BL for was clarification on her definition of what 'removing the zeroes' means. I don't feel there's a need for a Keep vs. BL debate necessary...just BL sharing her feelings on what she feels the zero removal means what explain why it would be good for us.

What if the "deleting of the 3 zeros" is really meaning the 3 zeros on the other side of the decimal point. So .00086, cutting three zeros is .86? eighty-six cents to the dollar. It's either coincidental that it emerges as the same number as in the budget, or it's just a coincidence. How does anyone prove that the program to "delete the zeros" means the currency zeros? I think they're clear that they want to redenominate and pull the large denominations out of circulation. But somehow the deleting the 000's has been equated to the zeros on the currency.

Yea bro right on! Thats exactly what Keep was asking BL to clarify. I'm not sure why people are giving Keep a hard time here. All he did was ask BL to explain what she means. Noteworthy, he did it in a respectful and non-confrontational manner. People respect BL and appreciate her diligence and good reporting and insightful opinions. She is a well respected member on the board and people take her word seriously. As they say, With great power comes great responsibility. So these individuals need to choose their words carefully.

Sonny1 found himself in a similar position when he guaranteed the RV a few months ago. Not s**tting on Sonny here, just saying that his words along with the words of others carry weight. Just look at how Adam carries himself. He is perhaps sometimes too careful with what he says; but that is why we choose to frequent his home (DV.com) and listen attentively to his comments and chats

• Upvote 4

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Bond Lady,

I have always enjoyed reading your posts because they reflected a lot of hard work and a lot of thought on your part.

Because of this I went in search of your web site. You have always stressed that negativity was not allowed there.

Yet in response to keeps post, you publicly bashed him on your site. I read his post and did not feel it was discourteous

to you at all. He was just offering a different opinion. Making fun of him and easy rider is uncalled for and as

negative as it comes! It is you who should apologize to Keeps!!!!!

I agree completely! Thx Linda, +1

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3