Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Issa: 'Fast and furious' subpoenas issued soon

Chape

Sorry folks, I was afraid to post the actual article due to copyright infringements.

But it is quite interesting and points to an interview on Fox News with Darrell Issa

regarding this issue.

I thought it important enough to draw attention to it.

Please do take the time to visit the page.\ Link below...

Best Regards..

© 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FAST_AND_FURIOUS_ISSA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-09-16-42-32

• Upvote 3

Sorry folks, I was afraid to post the actual article due to copyright infringements.

But it is quite interesting and points to an interview on Fox News with Darrell Issa

regarding this issue.

Chape, gave you a + to make up for my error in your prior post...still owe you one...

• Upvote 1

word on the street this was a set up by Mr.O in away to abolish gun rights. Folks we have yet 2 hear alls the doings that been done to destroy what our founding fathers establish to protect every American citizen. Folks I know of a lady thats is very old, she being deceived, totured, taken advantage of. This Lady needs everyone prayers!! This Lady is over 200years old an yes her name is America Please Pray

• Upvote 3

word on the street this was a set up by Mr.O in away to abolish gun rights. Folks we have yet 2 hear alls the doings that been done to destroy what our founding fathers establish to protect every American citizen. Folks I know of a lady thats is very old, she being deceived, totured, taken advantage of. This Lady needs everyone prayers!! This Lady is over 200years old an yes her name is America Please Pray

Yes I agree...

But this lady is beginning to wake up. Like a sleeping giant, she will be furious..

Finally, after a long deep slumber, she needs all the prayers we can muster up.

GOD BLESS AMERICA..

Best Regards.

• Upvote 4

Yes I agree...

But this lady is beginning to wake up. Like a sleeping giant, she will be furious..

Finally, after a long deep slumber, she needs all the prayers we can muster up.

GOD BLESS AMERICA..

Best Regards.

Chape, Thank you my friend for posting this and the many other articles on this site. It is high time the sleeping giant wakes! The deceit from all levels is staggering, and I pray for the day when this country returns to the greatness off its past. There has always been corruption and there will always be corruption, but the amount that we are experiencing right now from all fronts, is nearly unbelievable! God Bless America!!!

• Upvote 2