Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's Sunday chat and favorite articles 10/9/11

BondLady

True Carrello, but...over there not so many would have pounced when given the opportunity to dog pile on Keepm. One or two respectful return comments or funny youtube snippets and the fuse would've burnt out. What page are we on here? Can anyone remember what the original thread was about? :blink:

Design, you are absolutely correct. It is a different environment. Over there you would not have had anything like this. But Keep would not have taken the original tone either.

OT you do not have the history we have here, either. Some that have made comments here are new members that do not realize how many times Keep has taken this tone and watched the original post turn around to be all about him and him self-righteous opinion, and perhaps, that is why BL made the comments she did, and has not returned. Why beat your head against a wall?

Come to think of it, I'm done. This is just plain stupid.

See you, Design. I always enjoy what you have to comment on (I mean that). Ciao Bella!

so now we're talking about sports? Just trying to keep up (no pun intended)

Earlier in this thread, someone made a comment regarding Keep's mood and thought that perhaps it had something to do with one of his teams losing today. Sometimes it is hard to keep up (no pun intended).

heard about this before, but don't really get it. How many do you get, or how do you know when you are at your limit? Guess I have never reached mine.

You get 5 each per 24 hour period.

I have to be honest, Carello. Your 'delivery' has been far from exemplary. You have shown a bit of lack in the manners department yourself, in my opinion. There's an old saying about the pot calling the kettle black that seems to apply here, but I think the one about glass houses and stones fits better. Let's be at our best before (if ever) we accuse another of not being at theirs.

Touche', you are probably right.

Some articles do outright speak about a LOP. We have been seeing these articles literally for YEARS now. There are other articles that speak about removing the 000 notes. There is a difference. Then there are some that speak about a re denomination. There are some that speak about a revalue of the exchange. If there is anyone on here who thinks there is going to be a LOP then I advise you to sell your dinar and move on to something that will make you a larger ROI. From what I know they plan to remove the 000 notes from circulation and start replacing them with the LD's and then we will see an rv. More than likely it will be around the same time. Also, you have to remember that when translating some things are lost in translation so it is impossible for us to know exactly what they mean. They could sound like they are talking about a LOP and reality they are speaking about just removing the 3 zero notes.

And this is the prime example of what happens when people twist around information to fit what we want rather then whats really being said....people get the wrong ideas or misconceptions about things....

Dont take this the wrong way, its not your fault.....I blame the nonsensical gurus repeating the same garbage over and over that it becomes fact....again Im not attacking you personally (lets just get that straight)

Deleting the zeros/lopping/redenominating is all the same thing......

Design, you are absolutely correct. It is a different environment. Over there you would not have had anything like this. But Keep would not have taken the original tone either.

OT you do not have the history we have here, either. Some that have made comments here are new members that do not realize how many times Keep has taken this tone and watched the original post turn around to be all about him and him self-righteous opinion, and perhaps, that is why BL made the comments she did, and has not returned. Why beat your head against a wall?

Its not about me....

Its about reporting correct information if you want to put yourself in a place to try and help educate others....which she is doing a great job of, but there is a issue with a certain topic she is posting about....THIS IS ABOUT HER MISLEADING PEOPLE AND SPINNING SOMETHING NEGATIVE, INTO SOMETHING THAT WE WANT WHEN ITS BEEN QUITE CLEAR WHAT THEY MEAN BY REMOVING THE ZEROS....

If you take away all your emotion from this investment, it makes it easier to understand and comprehend some things....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

heard about this before, but don't really get it. How many do you get, or how do you know when you are at your limit? Guess I have never reached mine.

Easy... When you have reached your available daily quota of pluses and negs you just can't plus or neg anymore.... Until next day ....

And this is the prime example of what happens when people twist around information to fit what we want rather then whats really being said....people get the wrong ideas or misconceptions about things....

Dont take this the wrong way, its not your fault.....I blame the nonsensical gurus repeating the same garbage over and over that it becomes fact....again Im not attacking you personally (lets just get that straight)

Deleting the zeros/lopping/redenominating is all the same thing......

Its not about me....

Its about reporting correct information if you want to put yourself in a place to try and help educate others....which she is doing a great job of, but there is a issue with a certain topic she is posting about....THIS IS ABOUT HER MISLEADING PEOPLE AND SPINNING SOMETHING NEGATIVE, INTO SOMETHING THAT WE WANT WHEN ITS BEEN QUITE CLEAR WHAT THEY MEAN BY REMOVING THE ZEROS....

If you take away all your emotion from this investment, it makes it easier to understand and comprehend some things....

I think you need to do a little more research my friend. They did a RD when countries switched over to the EUR. This was not a LOP. They have been telling us since last year that they are removing the 000 notes out of circulation. People are complaining about it because they have to take bags of cash to buy stuff. They use the dollar for this reason as well. So I am not sure what you are talking about and I would venture to say most on here do not as well. Nobody is denying there is LOP talk in some of the articles but not all of them are talking about a LOP. I would recommend you move on to another investment if you think they are. Some of us have been in this investment for many years and have done years of research and study. Seriously, if I felt like you I would not let the door hit me in the butt when I went to the bank and got my IQD back into dollars. No disrespect!! LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think you need to do a little more research my friend. They did a RD when countries switched over to the EUR. This was not a LOP. They have been telling us since last year that they are removing the 000 notes out of circulation. People are complaining about it because they have to take bags of cash to buy stuff. They use the dollar for this reason as well. So I am not sure what you are talking about and I would venture to say most on here do not as well. Nobody is denying there is LOP talk in some of the articles but not all of them are talking about a LOP. I would recommend you move on to another investment if you think they are. Some of us have been in this investment for many years and have done years of research and study. Seriously, if I felt like you I would not let the door hit me in the butt when I went to the bank and got my IQD back into dollars. No disrespect!! LOL

laugh.giflaugh.gif Your right....they did consider that a RD cause is wasent a 1 to 1 exchange for the euro....and those countries changed from using their own currency to the euro but thats no where near the situation going on here in Iraq.... But if you took the time to understand what you wanna talk about, you would realize that when countries RD (and they dont go from one currency to something completely different which has only happened like once or twice in history) they basically lop zeros off the end of their currency to bring down the money supply and to be able to add value to their currency. Specifically since you wanna talk about Iraq, why dont you look up what Turkey, Brazil, and Romania did since the CBI seems to bring up those countries as templates for what this delete the zeros plan is.....Ill give you a hint.....it wasent a straight up RV.....it was a redenomination where they LOPPED zeros off their currency which became inflated due to periods of hyperinflation.

If you felt like me you would just sit down and be quiet because you would understand exactly where Im coming from and where I stand but you dont so save yourself some face.....seems as if your years of research and study didnt help you one bit....no disrespect!! laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/06/27/iraq-prepares-to-redenominate-its-currency/

Here you go Shellbell....an english version made easier to understand.....there are MANY articles just like this. They are talking about redenominating by removing the zeros by printing a completely new currency just as Turkey did. Take the time to research Turkeys redenomination and you will come to the conclusion that these articles are talking about 1 thing......the dreaded result we dont want.....but of course there is hope seeing as how the plan could very well be shot down by parliment...

[

Its not about me....

Keep,

Thanks for trying to interject some common sense into this dicussion by asking some good questions. If everyone on this site is honest with themselves, we are all worried about the removal of the zero's! When it all boils down to the final chapter, what some on this site do not remember is we are all on the same team, and we all want to make money on this investment! During any sporting event, there are always opposing views or ideas on what needs to be done or accomplished to get the win, it's no different here!

I think overall BL does a good job of gathering information and gives a good assessment on that information, I also believe that if the guru's are going to post information and have some expectation that people will agree with them, they must also expect there to be some who may not, and I think they should be prepared to handle those questions. As bondlady stated, it took some time for her to get that post put together, she obviously was not prepared for anyone to question that information tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some articles do outright speak about a LOP. We have been seeing these articles literally for YEARS now. There are other articles that speak about removing the 000 notes. There is a difference. Then there are some that speak about a re denomination. There are some that speak about a revalue of the exchange. If there is anyone on here who thinks there is going to be a LOP then I advise you to sell your dinar and move on to something that will make you a larger ROI. From what I know they plan to remove the 000 notes from circulation and start replacing them with the LD's and then we will see an rv. More than likely it will be around the same time. Also, you have to remember that when translating some things are lost in translation so it is impossible for us to know exactly what they mean. They could sound like they are talking about a LOP and reality they are speaking about just removing the 3 zero notes.

'shellbell',

Good evening!

You make many excellent points within your post; I appreciate your insight and candor! B)

Thank you,

GG

I brought you back to "level" ground with a +1 for the neg you received; and once again, your input has merit and common sense!

GG

"Adding: when we want to buy dollars in 1200 dinars, we buy at one dinar and 200 fils,"

I had to look up "fils" so here it is for anyone who doesn't know.

The fils (Arabic alphabet: فلس) is a subdivision of currency used in many Arab countries, such as Iraq. "Fils" is the singular form in Arabic, not the plural (as its final consonant might indicate to an English speaker). The plural form of fils is fulūs (فلوس); this latter term is also used to refer to small amount of money or money in general in many varieties of Arabic, particularly Egyptian.

1 Bahraini dinar = 1000 fils

1 Iraqi dinar = 1000 fils

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1aK7XtFeA

Simple math. If they drop the zeroes as has been mentioned, it effectively divides the amount of dinars we can by for a dollar by 1000.

1200 divided by 1000 is 1.200. That is, 1 dinar and 200 fils.

Yes this is what I read and understood. This is what I believe. Drop the three zeros = move the decimal point over three digits.

I can't believe how backwards this forum is, most other forums are educating their members on what or how to protect their imminent wealth. The talk of RV is past tense, that process is already in the books just needs to be announced, any talk of a laughable lop has been banned on most forums. I'm not Adam but if this were my site anyone talking lop would get the boot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The issue here, as I see it, is that your made a statement about B's work, and made another statement putting her on the defense. It is Psychology 101, is not less.

Asking a question with the true intent of gaining knowledge or clarification, is very different than demanding someone explain their opinion to your specifications. DELIVERY!

This is very simple and has nothing to do with dinar. It has everything to do with dealing with people. Anyone that is fairly new here, does not realize the history we have on DELIVERY. This is not one occasion of bad behavior, but has piled up over many months. It is a compilation of talents, just not one Sunday that your team lost.

And Keepm, don't brag about your great capability to be rude. Rudeness stems from insecurity, and a feeling of inadequacy.

Carello you might have taken a look at Keeps member reputation before you went off about his communication....way surpasses most others in his overall standing. I just looked and he's way over 2000 pluses. What's the big deal in his asking Bondlady how deleting zeros benefits us. I actually don't understand this myself and I'm not a lopster. I would love to hear from Bondlady where she thinks this really leaves us investors should this all play out with the deletion of zeros. I totally respect her hard work and great info and would love to hear her input on this.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe how backwards this forum is, most other forums are educating their members on what or how to protect their imminent wealth. The talk of RV is past tense, that process is already in the books just needs to be announced, any talk of a laughable lop has been banned on most forums. I'm not Adam but if this were my site anyone talking lop would get the boot.

Hi!! I am not sure if you are serious or not........If I am missing something, I'm sorry, but I truly don't understand your post. Are you making fun of the GURUS or do you have some sort of evidence that the RV has happened? If so, please provide a link.

Well bud it hasn't RVed yet and other sites have been preaching "its done" "praise the lord" "protect your money" BS for way too dang long and we're sick of it. And by the way Adam has also stated in the past the a lop is a real possibility. Until something happens otherwise, who really cares?

• Upvote 2

Carello you might have taken a look at Keeps member reputation before you went off about his communication....way surpasses most others in his overall standing. I just looked and he's way over 2000 pluses. What's the big deal in his asking Bondlady how deleting zeros benefits us. I actually don't understand this myself and I'm not a lopster. I would love to hear from Bondlady where she thinks this really leaves us investors should this all play out with the deletion of zeros. I totally respect her hard work and great info and would love to hear her input on this.

Actually Keeps I'd like your opinion on this as well. Where do you think we're sitting with our investment should this whole dropping of three zeros happens? I think it would be interesting to hear both yours and Bondlady's honest opinions on this. I know it's this is not a popular stand at DV but I can't see the harm in hearing both opinions.

Are you serious?!?!?! Let me guess...you know someone in Iraq.

Well.... sure, a "laughable lop" :lol: That sounds fine and dandy for candyland, but I'd say they're the backwards sites... kind of the cart before the horse! :o

So, if anything besides an RV occurs.... those members would have been misinformed... sounds a bit negligent to me, and others.

Funny though... I do remember almost a year ago here at DV... even the mention of LOP was unheard of and off-limits, especially in chat. Now.... it's a daily discussion, due to the deletion of zeros articles.

Anyway, I think most of us here are extremely optimistic... but remain grounded, and appreciate the analysis of all possibilities! :)

• Upvote 1

Well.... sure, a "laughable lop" :lol: That sounds fine and dandy for candyland, but I'd say they're the backwards sites... kind of the cart before the horse! :o

So, if anything besides an RV occurs.... those members would have been misinformed... sounds a bit negligent to me, and others.

Funny though... I do remember almost a year ago here at DV... even the mention of LOP was unheard of and off-limits, especially in chat. Now.... it's a daily discussion, due to the deletion of zeros articles.

Anyway, I think most of us here are extremely optimistic... but remain grounded, and appreciate the analysis of all possibilities! :)

WELL SAID!

Can you do everyone a favor and stop posting the articles about deleting the zeros as if its something we want??

You give the wrong impression everytime you post one and people think because you are posting it, that its about a RV....

Im not trying to be rude as you do try your best to decipher most articles that come out and I think you do a good job of that for the most part! It just bothers me that you and kap both still try to push off those articles as something we want when its just the opposite and it just adds to the confusion and misinformation!

Thank you for the hard work!

this is coming from the biggest idiot on this board. You never post original, you just repeat the postings and phrases you like. Your a real moron and are right in there with okie. bondlady does a good job and posts original and informative articles. Why dont you start taking lessons.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4