Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's Sunday chat and favorite articles 10/9/11

BondLady

well ty i think for the most part, but u have to realise takein the zeros away is the only way we are gonna ever see this rv, they will not rv there currency with the 000 still attached to it, thats just never gonna happen, every one is intitled to there opinon as u and i both are, and these articles and my opinons are attached to them, thats just the way it is, so ill keep on posting what i think is a positive for us and i do feel like all these are sure positives, sometimes the translations are lost in some of these articles but the majority of the time i have it goin on when deciphering what the articles mean, and until the rv happens and we know then for sure, ill keep on posting them....thx again....BL

So, are you saying 1) that it will not RV until the LOP, which at earliest will be 2013, So we wait another year and 2) that if what you believe to be true is in fact the case, once it LOPs, IF the RV goes to 3:1, people may triple their money, but unless they have millions invested, they will not make millions by way of this RV?

• Upvote 3

Can you do everyone a favor and stop posting the articles about deleting the zeros as if its something we want??

You give the wrong impression everytime you post one and people think because you are posting it, that its about a RV....

Im not trying to be rude as you do try your best to decipher most articles that come out and I think you do a good job of that for the most part! It just bothers me that you and kap both still try to push off those articles as something we want when its just the opposite and it just adds to the confusion and misinformation!

Thank you for the hard work!

easy, be quiet while your ahead. oops, your not. take a chill. sit back be easy and wait for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So, are you saying 1) that it will not RV until the LOP, which at earliest will be 2013, So we wait another year and 2) that if what you believe to be true is in fact the case, once it LOPs, IF the RV goes to 3:1, people may triple their money, but unless they have millions invested, they will not make millions by way of this RV?

Thats exactly what i got from it.....

Which is why I asked for a better explanation from her

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Thats exactly what i got from it.....

Which is why I asked for a better explanation from her

MAN Keep, whatcha doin?? I take a nap for 2 hours, come back and have to fight like hell to "even out your negatives" because you dared to ask a real question to someone who everyone on this site idolizes?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hmmm....you lost me, Keep. All I have gotten from BL's posts are her findings on progress. Her indications of their objectives and pace of them are probobly the strongest language I focus on. Getting nothing done means no RV...no LOP...no currency replacement...no future for Iraqi citizens. What direction it all ultimately takes is always speculation. Some say high, some say low, some say not at all. Some agree with some...others, notsomuch.

As I stated earlier above, your posted responses to BL are what is hurting her credibility. I didn't follow her link to see someone debate her chat, either. I doubt she posted her findings to debate them with any of us. Personally, all I'm really trying to gleen from any of this are indicators of any/all progress.

That's why I check her (BL's) findings often. They often indicate what real progress is taking place. To me, that is the true souce of speculation. As many agree...no one can know where this will all lead despite their best annalysis or educated guesses. I want the RV amount that was proposed to me before I invested...but without indications on progress, there is no need to even wait on Adam's call. BL's postings (the points I personally underscore) focus primarily on that.

• Upvote 2

Yep. Thats why they run away when confronted with these kinds of questions. I let the evidence speak for itself... even though its not what we want.

Hey Keep, I been reading everything I can find, and I cannot figure out how deleting the 000 doesn't = LOP either, but I sure hope your wrong. I am hanging on to my D's.

I think she made it pretty clear, that's exactly what she thinks...makes you uuhh ?

Hmmm....you lost me, Keep. All I have gotten from BL's posts are her findings on progress. Her indications of their objectives and pace of them are probobly the strongest language I focus on. Getting nothing done means no RV...no LOP...no currency replacement...no future for Iraqi citizens. What direction it all ultimately takes is always speculation. Some say high, some say low, some say not at all. Some agree with some...others, notsomuch.

As I stated earlier above, your posted responses to BL are what is hurting her credibility. I didn't follow her link to see someone debate her chat, either. I doubt she posted her findings to debate them with any of us. Personally, all I'm really trying to gleen from any of this are indicators of any/all progress.

That's why I check her (BL's) findings often. They often indicate what real progress is taking place. To me, that is the true souce of speculation. As many agree...no one can know where this will all lead despite their best annalysis or educated guesses. I want the RV amount that was proposed to me before I invested...but without indications on progress, there is no need to even wait on Adam's call. BL's postings (the points I personally underscore) focus primarily on that.

Me asking her how or why she comes to the conclusions she gets is hurting her credibility?? Im just asking questions.....if you dont ask questions, you never learn....

Like I mentioned, I like to read her posts every now and then and they are good for the most part....I just dont see how she gets deleting the zeros as a good thing.....and then she mentions that they cannot RV without deleting the zeros which would mean that she believes it wont RV the way we want to as well....just want some clarification because her and kap promote this delete the zeros as meaning a straight up RV when its the exact opposite....

Hey Keep, I been reading everything I can find, and I cannot figure out how deleting the 000 doesn't = LOP either, but I sure hope your wrong. I am hanging on to my D's.

You and me both buddy!! I hope Im wrong and I hope we are all pleasantly surprised!! Just cant ignore the facts they present to us....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Me asking her how or why she comes to the conclusions she gets is hurting her credibility?? Im just asking questions.....if you dont ask questions, you never learn....

Like I mentioned, I like to read her posts every now and then and they are good for the most part....I just dont see how she gets deleting the zeros as a good thing.....and then she mentions that they cannot RV without deleting the zeros which would mean that she believes it wont RV the way we want to as well....just want some clarification because her and kap promote this delete the zeros as meaning a straight up RV when its the exact opposite....

You and me both buddy!! I hope Im wrong and I hope we are all pleasantly surprised!! Just cant ignore the facts they present to us....

yeah, I know:(

Hey Keeps,

You are contradicting yourself here time and time again. I have been watching you for years and sometimes it better to not say anything at all and this is one of those times. B/L posted a very informitive artical regardless of the zero's dropping. That seems to be the main topic coming out of Iraq, dropping the zero's. Let them drop! I have seen this going on since 04 and back then they were talking about dropping the zero's not the value per say. You have been negative for years, just leave B/L alone and if you can't stand the heat, get off thepot. You can slam all you want, I am to old and to tired to listen to your cr** anymore. You are the reason why I stay away from this site so much these days. Tired of hearing the same old negative attitude out of you. Don't try to tell me to leave the site, been here to long and been a VIP for to long. I would rather here the positive things in this life rather than the negative. Who made you the expert on the Dinar anyway???

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Yeah, I get what you are saying, but my point is that requesting that she stop posting is not even an option.

Again, I don't speculate the rate and blah blah...because no one has ever posted any indicator with hard evidence it will be high or low or not at all (otherwise there would no longer be any valad interest in dinar). Also, I am not a numbers cruncher with macro knowledge, HA! Anyway, what I do understand is progress. I've followed breakdowns of progress, good or bad, from BL for nearly 8mths on this site. I may not like the direction it takes but I at least want to know it's taking one.

I don't want you to take this as a jab, Keep, but if you want to discuss the opposite of what you think is being represented...why not start your own string? Then others (who really want to debate) can click on a dif link. Just sayin...you posted with a request that she stop posting...I'm posting with a request that you start your own topic and let the readers decide(new or vet).

Oh stop your whining....did you not read what I wrote to her?? I freakin thanked her for her work, but just wanted to point out that something she keeps posting is the exact opposite of what it is....

Can you put your big girl pants on and comprehend whats being said first??

Your excuse reminds me of the man that gave his wife a diamond necklace right after he told he was cheating on her. It doesn't make it okay.

I have been noticing that you have been writing mature posts. I even began reading them again, and I was enjoying Keep in big boy pants, but it seems you may have made a little poo poo in them.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

"Adding: when we want to buy dollars in 1200 dinars, we buy at one dinar and 200 fils,"

I had to look up "fils" so here it is for anyone who doesn't know.

The fils (Arabic alphabet: فلس) is a subdivision of currency used in many Arab countries, such as Iraq. "Fils" is the singular form in Arabic, not the plural (as its final consonant might indicate to an English speaker). The plural form of fils is fulūs (فلوس); this latter term is also used to refer to small amount of money or money in general in many varieties of Arabic, particularly Egyptian.

1 Bahraini dinar = 1000 fils

1 Iraqi dinar = 1000 fils

Read more:

Simple math. If they drop the zeroes as has been mentioned, it effectively divides the amount of dinars we can by for a dollar by 1000.

1200 divided by 1000 is 1.200. That is, 1 dinar and 200 fils.

Nuff said?? Really? Are you really gonna take the Okie route??

You seem to have done much reading and analyzing so how come you cannot back your stance right now when questioned?

I just wanna know your reasoning for why you think the way you do....no need to feel embarressed or anything...im not tryin to get in a pissin match lol....just wanna hear your deepest thoughts....would like to have a discussion with you if thats not too much for you...

OH, I am sure BL is not embarrassed! You are really on the edge.

• Upvote 2

BondLady,

Once again, thank you so much for all the HOURS of research! Most of us value your posts and love to hear your input! 10 hours?!!! While I was reading this, I was wondering what motivates you to share your research and wondered how long you spend searching the articles. I really enjoyed the read!

Don't worry with Keep. I think he is probably a good guy, but a little LOPPIE! He can't help it! It is what he believes, he is nicer than most who hold this reasoning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all you do! And don't listen to the Lopsters!!! We love you!

PS Could you give your take on the importance of the loan from the IMF, please? Does it have anything to do with fractional banking?

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 2

Your excuse reminds me of the man that gave his wife a diamond necklace right after he told he was cheating on her. It doesn't make it okay.

I have been noticing that you have been writing mature posts. I even began reading them again, and I was enjoying Keep in big boy pants, but it seems you may have made a little poo poo in them.

Carrello....you owe me a new PC or at least a fresh cup of coffee...I just spit my first sip all over my screen when I saw this comment. Never saw that comming. :lmao:

But yeah, I, too, enjoy Keeps posts when they're more...responsible.

• Upvote 1

Carrello....you owe me a new PC or at least a fresh cup of coffee...I just spit my first sip all over my screen when I saw this comment. Never saw that comming. emot-LMAO.gif

But yeah, I, too, enjoy Keeps posts when they're more...responsible.

Dont get caught up in the crossfire.

Edited by easyrider

Hey Keeps,

You are contradicting yourself here time and time again. I have been watching you for years and sometimes it better to not say anything at all and this is one of those times. B/L posted a very informitive artical regardless of the zero's dropping. That seems to be the main topic coming out of Iraq, dropping the zero's. Let them drop! I have seen this going on since 04 and back then they were talking about dropping the zero's not the value per say. You have been negative for years, just leave B/L alone and if you can't stand the heat, get off thepot. You can slam all you want, I am to old and to tired to listen to your cr** anymore. You are the reason why I stay away from this site so much these days. Tired of hearing the same old negative attitude out of you. Don't try to tell me to leave the site, been here to long and been a VIP for to long. I would rather here the positive things in this life rather than the negative. Who made you the expert on the Dinar anyway???

Ok, lets get a few things straightened out as you must be confused on a couple of things.....

You havent been watching me for years....I have only been around about a year and a half.....and I havent been negative (aka realistic) until earlier this year....I decided to actually do some research on the topic of deleting the zeros instead of just taking the words of the fools that continue to mislead people....imagine that!!! laugh.gif

You want them to drop the zeros? You want them to lop too? Wow.....maybe we have found our first lopster! laugh.gif

If its too much for you to handle me questioning one of your heros that tells you what you want to hear then maybe its YOU that cannot stand the heat.....I simply wanted to help her reputation because I do like reading her analysis of the articles but she ends up being the butt of some jokes since she is on the "delete the zeros is what we want train" and I just wanted that to stop....MY BAD!!! laugh.gif

At least Im being honest.....which is more then what alot of people can say....

OH, I am sure BL is not embarrassed! You are really on the edge.

Well then maybe she can answer my questions???

• Upvote 3

Ok, lets get a few things straightened out as you must be confused on a couple of things.....

You havent been watching me for years....I have only been around about a year and a half.....and I havent been negative (aka realistic) until earlier this year....I decided to actually do some research on the topic of deleting the zeros instead of just taking the words of the fools that continue to mislead people....imagine that!!! laugh.gif

You want them to drop the zeros? You want them to lop too? Wow.....maybe we have found our first lopster! laugh.gif

If its too much for you to handle me questioning one of your heros that tells you what you want to hear then maybe its YOU that cannot stand the heat.....I simply wanted to help her reputation because I do like reading her analysis of the articles but she ends up being the butt of some jokes since she is on the "delete the zeros is what we want train" and I just wanted that to stop....MY BAD!!! laugh.gif

At least Im being honest.....which is more then what alot of people can say....

I am not a lobster and who do you think you are to call me that. You don't even know me and I don't post here very often if at all. Like I said, they were talking about the zero's in Iraq in 04 and I was there working for the general, heard alot more than most backed up by facts. I am not going to sit here and discuss this any more, not worth my time, I'm gone, will be back when Adam calls.

Well then maybe she can answer my questions???