Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's Sunday chat and favorite articles 10/9/11

BondLady

Can you do everyone a favor and stop posting the articles about deleting the zeros as if its something we want??

You give the wrong impression everytime you post one and people think because you are posting it, that its about a RV....

Im not trying to be rude as you do try your best to decipher most articles that come out and I think you do a good job of that for the most part! It just bothers me that you and kap both still try to push off those articles as something we want when its just the opposite and it just adds to the confusion and misinformation!

Thank you for the hard work!

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 57

for some 1 not trying to be rude your doing a good job of doing just that, u kow u dont have to read any thing i do, this took litterally 10 hours, sorry u dont appreciate it, and another thing u have to read thru the translations on what things mean.........thx..enjoy the rest of your day........BL

How was I being rude when I was thanking you for all your hard work?? blink.gif

I know that posts like this take time....and AGAIN I do appreciate what you try to bring to the table.....I know I dont have to read anything you do, but I do choose to because alot of what you try to translate makes sense and you do a good job of it.....

Dont get upset about it....Im really not being rude....just asking you to stop posting all the delete the zeros articles as if its something good.....NOTHING points to that plan to being something we want....we all want the BIGGEST return possible, and deleting the zeros wont do that for us.

Again, I thanked you for trying to do your best, but instead you wanted to focus on one angle that I think is way off from what your presenting it as....and what the facts and history present....

Your normally spot on I think in most of your thoughts, just not this one.....sheesh...figured of all people you could handle a little positive criticism....

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 29

well ty i think for the most part, but u have to realise takein the zeros away is the only way we are gonna ever see this rv, they will not rv there currency with the 000 still attached to it, thats just never gonna happen, every one is intitled to there opinon as u and i both are, and these articles and my opinons are attached to them, thats just the way it is, so ill keep on posting what i think is a positive for us and i do feel like all these are sure positives, sometimes the translations are lost in some of these articles but the majority of the time i have it goin on when deciphering what the articles mean, and until the rv happens and we know then for sure, ill keep on posting them....thx again....BL

Then your basically saying that they will never RV unless they lop.....

There are ways of them RVing the currency we hold now.....but they must reduce the money supply as it has gotten way out of control!

This whole plan to delete the zeros is a lop....out of the many articles that have come out you cannot argue what they are saying....including the references to Turkey and other countries that have lopped, saying that 1000 old dinar will equal 1 new, and reducing the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion.....that is talking about a lop, plain and simple....its not what we want, but thats what the CBI is saying they have put in front of parliment to vote on. Maybe you should look into that a little more....not saying you dont know what your talking about, but research does all of us good!! I would love for them to be talking about just gradually getting the larger 000 bills out of circulation but that hasent been what they are talking about.....

Do you really think that anything and everything that we read is meaning its gonna RV?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 38

Then your basically saying that they will never RV unless they lop.....

There are ways of them RVing the currency we hold now.....but they must reduce the money supply as it has gotten way out of control!

This whole plan to delete the zeros is a lop....out of the many articles that have come out you cannot argue what they are saying....including the references to Turkey and other countries that have lopped, saying that 1000 old dinar will equal 1 new, and reducing the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion.....that is talking about a lop, plain and simple....its not what we want, but thats what the CBI is saying they have put in front of parliment to vote on. Maybe you should look into that a little more....not saying you dont know what your talking about, but research does all of us good!! I would love for them to be talking about just gradually getting the larger 000 bills out of circulation but that hasent been what they are talking about.....

Do you really think that anything and everything that we read is meaning its gonna RV?

OH BROTHER.......NUFF SAID LOL

B\L Thank you for all the time you put into this. It does not go unnoticed and is MUCH appreciated. PLEASE do exactly what you have een doing!!

Drops the shotglass contents down my throat and skips off!!

ty hun and ty to the rest of u all, its been a long day for me, i hope u all enjoy the rest of your evening, cya's tomoz...gn and happy trails.............BondLady

• Upvote 9

Good post Bondlady....deleting the 000's from street (reduce the money supply) and deleting the zero's from the rate (not the notes). I agree with your assessment. Thanks for all your hard work. I appreciate it!! Only a lop for countries with hyperinflation and no potential growth for GDP. Most get your points some do not.

• Upvote 2

Hey, Keep, I think you and BL are presenting the same info although I'm not sure where you're comming from asking her not to post the drop zero stuff. This is just one example of posts I have read from you on MANY occations and your comments made me not really worry about dropping zeroes...just as BL's does not make me nervous. Anyway, Keep...let me know if the discussion about dropping zeroes applies to you on this as I may have misunderstood your other postings. Thanks again. You too, BL.

LOL....ill make it easy for him.....It all depends on what they mean about dropping the zeros.....since there is a language difference in the way they use words they could mean just getting the larger bills out of circulation while issuing smaller denoms since there wont be a need for large denomination bills if they straight up RV......now in the normal sense of the words dropping the zeros its speaking about a LOP or redenomination....where as your 25k note will only be worth 25 new dinar and you will have to exchange your bills for the smaller denoms or cash out for USD at that point.......your dinar wont be worthless.....if they LOP they could easily set the new rate at the 3 dollar range and you would triple your investment.....still not too bad for just sitting around and reading/writing on forums.....or they could LOP and come out near a dollar to start and you would probly just break even.....does that answer your question?

• Upvote 1

Can you do everyone a favor and stop posting the articles about deleting the zeros as if its something we want??

You give the wrong impression everytime you post one and people think because you are posting it, that its about a RV....

Im not trying to be rude as you do try your best to decipher most articles that come out and I think you do a good job of that for the most part! It just bothers me that you and kap both still try to push off those articles as something we want when its just the opposite and it just adds to the confusion and misinformation!

You are out of line, keep. You know how many of us look forward to BondLady's posts and want to read her analyses, so what are you trying to do? I have to agree with the others here--if you know ahead of time that you won't like reading what she writes, then why not skip it and move on? You would be doing most of us a huge favor, and you would spare yourself whatever agony it creates for you to read her material and consider her view.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

I disagree. But respect your right to be stupid.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

'BondyLady',

Good afternoon!

Well, you have done it again; way to knock the information baseball out of the park deep to right field.......All Star Game nomination for you!!!!! :D:D

Please keep up the outstanding work and thanks again for your enormous amounts of time and energy you put into your posts!

GG

• Upvote 3

OH BROTHER.......NUFF SAID LOL

Nuff said?? Really? Are you really gonna take the Okie route??

You seem to have done much reading and analyzing so how come you cannot back your stance right now when questioned?

I just wanna know your reasoning for why you think the way you do....no need to feel embarressed or anything...im not tryin to get in a pissin match lol....just wanna hear your deepest thoughts....would like to have a discussion with you if thats not too much for you...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 34

You are out of line, keep. You know how many of us look forward to BondLady's posts and want to read her analyses, so what are you trying to do? I have to agree with the others here--if you know ahead of time that you won't like reading what she writes, then why not skip it and move on? You would be doing most of us a huge favor, and you would spare yourself whatever agony it creates for you to read her material and consider her view.

Oh stop your whining....did you not read what I wrote to her?? I freakin thanked her for her work, but just wanted to point out that something she keeps posting is the exact opposite of what it is....

Can you put your big girl pants on and comprehend whats being said first??

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 17

I dont think you were trying to be a total butt in your reply and as funny as your reply may first seem...that was as uncalled for as Keep's request for BL to stop posting these particular types of findings. It's also a bit discouraging to some readers for the legitimacy of DV's forums. A simple "I disagree strongly with you" would have said more than enough. Just sayin...respect is the best quality to see in any forum, IMHO.

I dont think you were trying to be a total butt in your reply and as funny as your reply may first seem...that was as uncalled for as Keep's request for BL to stop posting these particular types of findings. It's also a bit discouraging to some readers for the legitimacy of DV's forums. A simple "I disagree strongly with you" would have said more than enough. Just sayin...respect is the best quality to see in any forum, IMHO.

I know I just posted that, Joe...but after seeing Keep's reply lines...I think I understand how hard it could be to "not cross that line".

Keep...dude, you initially requested BL quit her posts...it was denied (as many of us are thankful)...there is no need for her to engage you. That said, I've enjoyed reading alot of your own posts in previous months. However, regarding BL's Chat...your posts on this subject are begining to look more inflamitory than zero talk. It hasn't exactly brought out the best conversation or debate to say the least.

• Upvote 1

Then please stay and teach me the wrong in my ways/thoughts.....dont run away......like all the other rejects....

I want to know why Im so stupid and wrong.... laugh.gif

Hey, Keep, I think you and BL are presenting the same info although I'm not sure where you're comming from asking her not to post the drop zero stuff. This is just one example of posts I have read from you on MANY occations and your comments made me not really worry about dropping zeroes...just as BL's does not make me nervous. Anyway, Keep...let me know if the discussion about dropping zeroes applies to you on this as I may have misunderstood your other postings. Thanks again. You too, BL.

I was probly just tryin to be nice to someone about the info they presented....Im sorry if I confused you but the fact of the matter is that they have never pointed to just issuing smaller denoms and letting the larger 3 zero notes stick around...they have been talking about replacing the currency all together which is what we dont want....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Keep...dude, you initially requested BL quit her posts...

No, not telling her to stop posting as I do read her posts because most of them make sense and she does a good job of that......

Just the certain ones regarding deleting the zeros because its leading people on to think that its something we want and I know that most people value her opinions on what she brings to the table so of course in response to the deleting the zeros articles people will also believe that its something good when its not...

Just tryin to explain that by her posting those as something good only hurts the credibility of everything else she brings to dinar land which I dont want to see happen.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Bondlady, lemme take your blood pressure. The more I read the more mine went to hoppin. Very good reads here. You take it easy, you have been a busy lady. Thanks for all your contributions to DV. I know I speak for many.

Two thumbs up to the lady. :twothumbs: That's one hardworker! :woot: