Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else find it odd or even interesting...

I find it very interesting after reading posts from waaaaaaay back, how many people actually say they chit chat with bank presidents & talk about the Dinar. Half the banks ( I do business with 6 in 3 different cities) I do business with don't even have a president on-site & the other half are way out of the average person's league that they don't talk with commoners. (yes I am a commoner & proud of it) I know ONLY ONE president, in one of my banks, we say hi ONLY if & when he is actually in the establishment walking around at the time I come in.

I guess I must be doing something wrong since I am not on a more chatty, almost friendship level with the pres. of my banks. I do large amounts of transactions & they make good money off me so IF that is a reason they are chit chatty then I should fall into that catagory, just saying. Soooooooo.... who do I have to sleep with in order to get a good bank story like soooo many have posted over the past year? :unsure: Sheeesh I feel left out. **sniffle*snort** :D

Hang in there everybody, I read in the past posts that it actually RV'ed ... about 752 times... DANG I must of been out of town! :P

Come on RV :woot::wave:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

who do I have to sleep with in order to get a good bank story like soooo many have posted over the past year? :unsure: Sheeesh I feel left out. **sniffle*snort** :D

Come on RV :woot::wave:

Do what I believe most do............make it up. Let me start it for you......

Ok, so I SWEAR this is true. I walked into my bank today........keep going from there!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ive also found it fascinating how many people know folks in the us treasury, imf, Iraqi Parliament, un, and other global institutions. Personally the highest government official I know is a local cop! LOL

OH YEAH?? Well I know.............................hmmmmmmmmmmmm nope, no one. thought I had something there...........well............does a traffic judge count?? He knows me REAL well

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

any time. In concocting a story like this I would definately stay away from rhyming. For example.............There once was a man from nantucket..........oops, wrong board, sorry :lol:

LOL ! O M G ! I know that one... or there once was a man named Dave.... lol.. too funny !! :lol:

LOL ! O M G ! I know that one... or there once was a man named Dave.... lol.. too funny !! :lol:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I don't know that one!! Thinking about starting a joke of the day thread to cut the tension. I have a book for my kindle called "Jokes that will offend almost anyone". I think the majority of folks around here would get a kick out of MOST of them.

• Upvote 1

Ive also found it fascinating how many people know folks in the us treasury, imf, Iraqi Parliament, un, and other global institutions. Personally the highest government official I know is a local cop! LOL

LOL @ local cop! :lol:

OOOooh I so agree. Where the heck are these people meeting these so called Officials? Hell, I'm surrounded by Amish AND I actually met one of their Bishops. I felt pretty dern important for about 7 seconds. Then I had to clean up after the horse when he left. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :angry:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I don't know that one!! Thinking about starting a joke of the day thread to cut the tension. I have a book for my kindle called "Jokes that will offend almost anyone". I think the majority of folks around here would get a kick out of MOST of them.

OK here it goes, If it offends anyone, please feel free to let me know so I can ignore you. LOL

"There once was a man named Dave... He had a dead ***** in his cave.... He said, what the hell I will live with the smell, look at the money I will save."

LOL :lol: makes no sense but my family sure laughs at it when we all chime in together & say it.

Aaaaaaaaah the fun of being a commoner. :lmao:

• Upvote 2

LOL @ local cop! :lol:

OOOooh I so agree. Where the heck are these people meeting these so called Officials? Hell, I'm surrounded by Amish AND I actually met one of their Bishops. I felt pretty dern important for about 7 seconds. Then I had to clean up after the horse when he left. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :angry:

OK here it goes, If it offends anyone, please feel free to let me know so I can ignore you. LOL

"There once was a man named Dave... He had a dead ***** in his cave.... He said, what the hell I will live with the smell, look at the money I will save."

LOL :lol: makes no sense but my family sure laughs at it when we all chime in together & say it.

Aaaaaaaaah the fun of being a commoner. :lmao:

LOL I love it!! thanks!!

What I find "odd" is that any person who has anything to do w/ finance and money all think this is the biggest waste of money that you could ever invest in. What I find more "Odd" people on this website actually think their joking....lmao....Will all see in due time.

Tell us another one just like the other one tell us another one .......do!

There once was a man from Leeds who swallowed a packet of seeds............................... :P

I am a panhandler and I talk to a lot of people every day. At midnight, we all gather around a fired garbage can to discuss our day. Usually there are about 6 of us, 4 of whom are ex-bankers. By the way, this makes me a guru, but I am waiting before I tell you the true picture. No, I am not Okie. I am against the Obama tax on the rich, as it will affect me greatly. Do you realize how difficult it is to take my Gucci clothes and make them look like rags.

• Upvote 1

I am a panhandler and I talk to a lot of people every day. At midnight, we all gather around a fired garbage can to discuss our day. Usually there are about 6 of us, 4 of whom are ex-bankers. By the way, this makes me a guru, but I am waiting before I tell you the true picture. No, I am not Okie. I am against the Obama tax on the rich, as it will affect me greatly. Do you realize how difficult it is to take my Gucci clothes and make them look like rags.

:lol:

Yes, I can imagine that would be quite difficult. I wonder if you could contact DonnyDoRight. I think He had to do that to look more "common".

I happen to know a couple of bank presidents and they tend to be ultra conservative . Small banks where I live. So I would never mention that Im invested in the dinar. Based that it is speculation . They are more about absolutes. They are happy with their 2,3,4% interest earned because it's safe. Sorry forgot where I was going with this, been drinking a little bit. It's saturday night and I'm having fun with some friends . :lol: :lol: :lol: Have fun everyone. Lighten up. Tomorrow is another day. I believe in this adventure.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

any time. In concocting a story like this I would definately stay away from rhyming. For example.............There once was a man from nantucket..........oops, wrong board, sorry :lol:

There once was a man from Peru, who fell asleep while in his canoe......

while dreaming of Venus, he played

with

his

I happen to know a couple of bank presidents and they tend to be ultra conservative . Small banks where I live. So I would never mention that Im invested in the dinar. Based that it is speculation . They are more about absolutes. They are happy with their 2,3,4% interest earned because it's safe. Sorry forgot where I was going with this, been drinking a little bit. It's saturday night and I'm having fun with some friends . :lol: :lol: :lol: Have fun everyone. Lighten up. Tomorrow is another day. I believe in this adventure.

Go RV

Elixerbaby!! Are you in the 'Dinar closet"?

You know folks.the people in the bank work for you. with out you they have no job.Same with Gov. If you want a real answer go to the Boss if you want a (good deal) go to a employee(how many of you have had some good deals in your life ..

When you build a new house and you call a Plumber for a price do you deal with a worker or the boss ? (A Plumbing Co. Owner makes Two times what a Bank President makes )but he will still talk to you Because he wants your business .

So why are you scared to talk to people Who control you LIFE.

If you go thru life like that you will always get taken advantage of ...GROW SOME NUTS PEOPLE

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im am surprised every day by some of the things i read on this site .

I guess I should not be so critical BUT

People we are doing this in our country TOO OUR SELF

GET INVOLVED ......

Dont be scared to ask for the one in charge for answers,,,,,,,,,,,,,, EVER NEVER BE SCARED....

Just the other day my window track broke In my 1999 Jeep there was a recall in 2000 (11 years ago ) I did not know This part was $500. Now me and my family have owned Chrysler cars for a long time .

the dealer would not fix it .He said the recall was over 2002(9 years ago )

Well I called Chrysler Factory and spent about 15 min. on the phone before I was put in touch with a rep.at the PLANT.(In Mich.no less) Now the guy got on the phone and was shocked that i had got him (He was the Vice Pres. of production ).so we talked just like you and me are right now.

Guess what I received a brand new window track in the mail today(I did not yell i did not scream I just told him that after 60 years of Chrysler products in my family that It was sad that the dealer would not fix something that they were told to (even if it was 10 years later )

• Upvote 1

Soooooooo.... who do I have to sleep with in order to get a good bank story like soooo many have posted over the past year? :unsure: Sheeesh I feel left out. **sniffle*snort** :D

Well I guess you can start with me and then I'll tell you how to get a good bank story from your banker.B):DB)

here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

Do what I believe most do............make it up. Let me start it for you......

Ok, so I SWEAR this is true. I walked into my bank today........keep going from there!

then they asked me why I hadn't made the last 6 payments :blink:

:lol:

Yes, I can imagine that would be quite difficult. I wonder if you could contact DonnyDoRight. I think He had to do that to look more "common".

Seriously, this he is a true testament to the statement, money won't give you class. I know multi-millionaires that would never brag.

then they asked me why I hadn't made the last 6 payments :blink:

Did you tell them you had some dinar to cash in? Now that's the ticket. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

2 1/2 years ago I had a chance to Sirius / xm stock at .11. I kick myself now my $1000 would have been $20000 today, oh well. Go RV

I did the same thing....only I bought it. Then I cashed it in when it started to dive - I made a couple hundred dollars. bummer