Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TorqueWrench (My story from the Federal Reserve in Denver)

trooper

TorqueWrench (My story from the Federal Reserve in Denver): PTR 10/7/11

October 8th, 2011 08:29 am ·

I was encouraged to post my story, so here goes.

I was in downtown Denver at the 16th st. mall to ogle girls, eat some grub, and make fun of all the damn stiffs that don’t smile or look one another in the eye…There was a big sign on the outside of the Fed Reserve “Money museum tour. Free admission.” Yeah! I’m there–after lunch. I heard the crackle of a walkie talkie behind me as I walk by. We were being followed by a lady in a suit thinking she’s slick with a radio. She ducked into a store after we spotted her. Her badge said Security Supervisor. I’m not stupid, or a threat for that matter. I also noticed a lot of homeland security around. So, we eat, and mosey over to the tour.

We get in and it’s a dinky little “tour” in two rooms. They show what $30million dollars looks like, misprints, and historical currency. You have to hear “the speech” before getting there, though. The tourguide, the secretary, and the security guard are all right there in front of me. The tourguide gives her speech about the Fed being a non-profit, etc. She opens up for questions after about 5 minutes. Apparently they print the money that the treasury then buys. When asked “what do they buy it with” she skirted that question, too. “This oughta be good,” I’m thinking…

I looked the tour guide square in the eye and said, “I’m just waitin’ on the Dinar”. She instantly gets a deer in headlights look. The secretary is grinning ear to ear. The security guard had the same cocky grin I did. The tour guide then stuttered and stammered for words while the secretary was stifling her laughter and the security guard was just grinning and nodding. The tour guide retorts quickly and reserved with “You and a lot of other people” and changes the subject. This made the secretary try harder to stifle herself and the security guard just kept grinning. I suspect they both had some too, but the conversation didn’t go that far. The guide wound up pretty quickly and took the pre-approved tourists into the money room.

That was somehow all I needed to know. If I keep pressing buttons I may just find the one for the RV eventually…

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

I find it funny how all of these stories (dinar stories) are all the same, You should see thier eyes, are the smurks on thier face, are they turned thier backs and walk off, are let me go get the manager or a cocky grin... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I find it funny how all of these stories (dinar stories) are all the same, You should see thier eyes, are the smurks on thier face, are they turned thier backs and walk off, are let me go get the manager or a cocky grin... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree... but, it is a stark reminder of basic, simple human nature... reactions from those not "professionally" groomed or adept in handling confrontation... like politicians are used to ;) . So, I will always give a little credence to those reactions... does make a lot of sense to me sometimes! And adds to the fun... :)

• Upvote 1

GETTING AS GOOD AS SOMEONE ASKING YOU "ARE YOU BUSY????.....

THERE I WAS AT 40,000 FT, BOTH GUNS BLAZING AND THE AUTOMATIC PILOT EJECTED WITH THE ONLY PARACHUTE, THE ONLY THING I HAD ONBOARD WAS A SILK WORM AND A SEWING MACHINE, BUSY! WAS I BUSY!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dude,... they were laughing at you!

That is funny. I've mentioned before that I am an investment adviser for a large investment/bank company here in Texas, and we swap stories about our dinar calls from clients. The all sound the same, from the same general people, with the same general personal balance sheet. High debt, low investment accounts, and low income...and they are all a little "different". That being said, the "different" nature of these people makes for some fun calls. On occasion, when we can't stifle the laughter any more, we will mute the phone and laugh together. Ah the stories I have of people calling up to ask me about the dinar. Seriously, it cracks me up...especially the ones who think they are clever when they call, who think they can manipulate me into giving them intel that they are sure I have. More often then not they hang up pissed with some comment like "smoke and mirrors" or that I am part of a conspiracy, etc. Without fail, they all think I am lying when I say the green screens are bull, and neither the bank nor the investment side of the company will have any forewarning of an RV. Anyway, I do hope the RV occurs soon. I'd like some fresh cash to insert into the market right about now. In any event, they probably are laughing at you. Not so much because we think the dinar is b/s, but just laughing at how most dinar holders, without fail, use the same methods to try to obtain information we simply don't have.

Edited by oilman80
  • Upvote 4

GETTING AS GOOD AS SOMEONE ASKING YOU "ARE YOU BUSY????.....

THERE I WAS AT 40,000 FT, BOTH GUNS BLAZING AND THE AUTOMATIC PILOT EJECTED WITH THE ONLY PARACHUTE, THE ONLY THING I HAD ONBOARD WAS A SILK WORM AND A SEWING MACHINE, BUSY! WAS I BUSY!!!

Now that would be a good story worth reading...it has everything, suspense, adventure, action... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh...all Dinarians have a certain look and are part of the club. The sad part is that most Dinarains don't even know what the secret handshake is. ;)

All Dinarians really should sign up for the secret news letter for the inside scoop on things. <_<

Anyone giving the secret handshake will be able to indentify a Dinarin anywhere in the world, also will get a 10% discounts at Walmart. :D

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, and I gave some to my daughter and her eyes got big. 100,000.00. I told her yeah it's worth about $84 dollars. lol She asked what do I do with it. I said put it in a frame, hold it, and hope one day it becomes worth something. :P

So does her eyes getting big qualify for one of these stories. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: