Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY IS EVERYONE SELLING

reveldog

IMMHO, the dissinformation from the conflicting articles are working. It is in the best interest of any country that is going to see gain to share it with minimum losses. The more they can steer away currency investors, the better they will be. Thank you for your post. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Well this is sad,just goes to show us how bad things are.For me the few grand we spent will be better left in dinar and I'm on state disability now waiting on back surgery and I'll be out @ least 6 months so we know how hard it is and will be. Man I wish everyday for this thing to pop,it would make life so much easier but now after almost 2yrs on here,I'm starting to really wonder if it's ever gonna pop. But we will hang on cause this is all we have,too old to start over,so hang on people some day she will pop!! All my best Ron

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Well my situation, the amount that I have invested is not enough to turn my financial situation around. For me that is a fact in concrete. So why draw it out? I can't say that it would be better off somewhere else. Right now the best of the two options (for me) is to keep my dinars.

• Upvote 2

Well bodeen, thats pretty strong and from now on I will use it and live by it.... just sayin'

Rocketman,

Steve Jobs was an amazing man... I love reading his 2005 speech ( at Stanford ) because its very powerful..

Here is a link to the entire speech... Enjoy friend

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

Edited by bodeen
  • Upvote 5

Bash all you want but ask your self this question ,,,, If we are so close to anything about dinar why is all the dealers now saying they got lay-away plans and even throwing in extra cash with it all ??? I bought mine 4 years ago in Iraq at $854 per 1 million and here in the states i see it selling for $1120 0n up to $1220 !!! I do believe the only people that made money on this was the dealers or pumpers and if you read the other sites you always see them saying ,, we are in a perfect window,, the train is coming,, or God is telling me so which that last one makes me sick that someone would use God to sell dinar !!! I have said and still say that there oil will be there RV and right now that is what they are doing to get things done in there country !!! Read the news !!! They can put there people to work also with these new companys coming in to there country and i have already seen this before i left Iraq !!! Just think how many US dollars were pumped into there country over the dinar being sold in other countries and also how much oil have they traded not to mention gas and minerials !!!

I for one have watched for years and all these gurus and others say the same thing for all these years and have you notice how dinar sites have things to say just to throw you off track just to keep you hiped ???

I think one day it will be worth more than what it is and we all have seen this slow rise but that is just it ,,, A very slow rise !!!! Iraq is a mess and the middle east as a whole will never be at peace with each other as history shows so if you all want to bash ,,, go ahead but look back and ask yourselfs ,,, have you seen anything different with this dinar and most of all read the top over again and like i said before ,,, if we are so close then why for the lay-away plans and if you think they are just saying this so you can buy some your right but for there gain and not yours !!!! The ride was fun and worth the money but its time to really invest in something that wont take many years and a lot pumping !!!! Good luck to all of you that has a bunch of dinar and for the ones who pray for it ,,, well i hope you get what you deserve !!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

the past few days alot of people are selling ,

i hope this is nothing bad beginning to happen , im in for the long haul , not selling

They are sick of all the constant every day lies, lies, lies, lies, lies.......did I forget to mention lies!! (from the pumpers)

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 2

What a sad thread..........

God Bless all here

Bodeen

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

About a year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning, and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas. I didn't even know what a pancreas was. The doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable, and that I should expect to live no longer than three to six months. My doctor advised me to go home and get my affairs in order, which is doctor's code for prepare to die. It means to try to tell your kids everything you thought you'd have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family. It means to say your goodbyes.

I lived with that diagnosis all day. Later that evening I had a biopsy, where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, through my stomach and into my intestines, put a needle into my pancreas and got a few cells from the tumor. I was sedated, but my wife, who was there, told me that when they viewed the cells under a microscope the doctors started crying because it turned out to be a very rare form of pancreatic cancer that is curable with surgery. I had the surgery and I'm fine now.

This was the closest I've been to facing death, and I hope it's the closest I get for a few more decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept:

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

"Steve Jobs 2005"

Very well put my friend,bodeen one of the best message's I've every read on here,we all need to remember that Life is a very short journey-live it to the fullest,thanks bodeen very well put!!

You got to remember ,this is only an investment and not a cure. This has been going on for over 7 years without any ROI . In any other investment most people would get out and cut their lost. This is a business mood.There are no for sure profits in the Dinars just speculations and hypes for years. It gets old after a while. People need to see if this is the right investment and if ther see something that looks better they should get out. Nobody knows if this will RV tomorrow, nest week , next month , next year or 10 years for now. There could even be a chance that it will never be an RV.I am not as commited to the RV like it was and there seems to be a llot of wasted post by frustrated better.

Anyway, god luck with you invrdt ==

• Upvote 2

I myself am in it for the long haul, If you Pay attention to the Man who runs the site you find he has explained to us how they would come out and say it would take forever and its not going to happen and things to discourage us about the investment. And i see lots are ignoring what the man told you. Its your choice to sell or hold. And times have created it to ware some have to to live and i understand that. Its an investment some times you win and some times you lose. If you can i suggest you hold on , it may be another yr but ya have waited this long whats it going to hurt to wait some more. I just think you mite be sorry if you sell and 2 months from now it hits. Adams seems to be the Man in the No , Hes an investor. So i will follow his lead. If it fails it fails, my choice not his. The Train has to run out of fuel some ware. :D

I think that too many have tried to use this as a lottery ticket, they bought more than they could afford and were hoping for a quick cash in. This IS speculative investment, you should buy only what you can afford to do without in your budget. Financial irresponsibility plagues this country, possibly because they were never taught to be. ( Just look at our "president") I bought into dinar through research of world economies, global market strategies, politics and the history behind them. I am invested because I believe in it. Even have faith in it, if you will. From what I have seen here most people getting out of this investment are needing cash now, though some have legitimate reasons, the majority looking for getting rich quick, but just not fast enough for them. By the way I just purchased more dinar this morning- I'm in it to the end- what ever that might be.. RK

• Upvote 3

the past few days alot of people are selling ,

i hope this is nothing bad beginning to happen , im in for the long haul , not selling

Because people believed these gurus thinking that they were going to get rich overnite, so they go out and mortagage thier homes and borrow money to purchase dinars, now they are in a bind and they have to sell in order to save thier homes and whatever they mortagage..

• Upvote 2

Because people believed these gurus thinking that they were going to get rich overnite, so they go out and mortagage thier homes and borrow money to purchase dinars, now they are in a bind and they have to sell in order to save thier homes and whatever they mortagage..

Your right, some of these people get into the Speculative investment because the brother-in-law or neighbor or Okie tells them they will be rich in 2 weeks if you don;t hurry and buy as many dinar as you can today...They do not do their homework or due dilligence, which should be done when investing in anything

• Upvote 1

I am in need of money short term - thus looking to sell 1/2 to 1M of dinar........ still keeping 1.5 to 2 M in reserves. Just hard times and another week until payday -unforutunately I have some small immediate debts.

I haven't lost faith in the Dinar RV - just the time line it may so an increase. All the pumpers have slowed thier bloated stories somewhat - does that mean it may RV soon???? I have not a clue.

I am just broke needing a house to rent and my dinar is all I got. need to sell 1.7 mil will leave me with 100,000 REDRV GO RV

My family added your family to our prayers this weekend..... I really think you will get some awesome news this week... Keep your head up RED,,, you have friends...

God Bless you and yours

Bobeen

What a sad thread..........

God Bless all here

Bodeen

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

About a year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning, and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas. I didn't even know what a pancreas was. The doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable, and that I should expect to live no longer than three to six months. My doctor advised me to go home and get my affairs in order, which is doctor's code for prepare to die. It means to try to tell your kids everything you thought you'd have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family. It means to say your goodbyes.

I lived with that diagnosis all day. Later that evening I had a biopsy, where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, through my stomach and into my intestines, put a needle into my pancreas and got a few cells from the tumor. I was sedated, but my wife, who was there, told me that when they viewed the cells under a microscope the doctors started crying because it turned out to be a very rare form of pancreatic cancer that is curable with surgery. I had the surgery and I'm fine now.

This was the closest I've been to facing death, and I hope it's the closest I get for a few more decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept:

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

"Steve Jobs 2005"

Any body want to check out alternative cancer therapies check this site out.

http://cancertutor.com/