Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOLD DINAR

vern

Personally, I am soooooo tired of all the bible thumpers here. Do you really think that GOD has nothing better to do with his time than be involved in Iraqi dinars??? Come on people, Christianity is not more than a grand marketing scheme. Churches are big business. Their objective is to get your money. Do you simply believe because you are afraid of what will happen if you do not? For me, that is cowardice, not faith. I'm off my soap box now.

Yeah, it was REAL profitable back in the early centuries when the Christians were being persecuted and killed for their faith....

Today's "big church" Christianity had been so diluted from the truth that it is shameful. I agree that more often than not, all they want is money, but those are churches without God in them. Man made it into a business. I belong to God's Church where salvation is the cornerstone and focus... It's inside of me, not in a million dollar building.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, it was REAL profitable back in the early centuries when the Christians were being persecuted and killed for their faith....

Today's "big church" Christianity had been so diluted from the truth that it is shameful. I agree that more often than not, all they want is money, but those are churches without God in them. Man made it into a business. I belong to God's Church where salvation is the cornerstone and focus... It's inside of me, not in a million dollar building.

Yes and sadly,as I type,Christians are getting killed for their faith in Egypt but it has absolutely nothing to do with the Iraqi Dinar...

Can't speak for everyone but I log on to this Dinar site for Dinar news,Dinar rumors and Dinar opinions and not for a religious education.

I got a healthy ration of religion in Catholic school and I suspect there are thousands of websites where I can get a refresher course..Dinarvets.com shouldn't be one of them..

• Upvote 2