Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOLD DINAR

vern

Im really starting to wonder about this Dinar--- when i see this - i wonder what is taking it so long-- when you google this -- when you get on the page go to this----- Show quoted text -

this will pull a page up and you can read it for yourself- then click on the title under it and it will bring to other Dinar sites--------Blessings --Vern :):):)http://groups.google.com/group/DinardirhamORG/browse_thread/thread/f36e6f412916683b?pli=1

;):) A few years ago, Indonesia talked about instituting a gold dinar; last year Malaysia did it. Bahrain has a gold dinar that is worth about three bucks Canadian. I've attached two interesting articles about the gold dinar.

My opinion is that even if all the Muslim countries in the world (the OIC) converted to the gold dinar, their gold holdings are still not enough to supplant the US dollar as the world's reserve currency. (Of course, the Fed's inflation of the US dollar does have the capacity to destroy it as the world's reserve currency—but what will replace it? The collapsing Euro? The Chinese yuan [rmb]? Not likely.)

The only way the dinar would be able to become a new world currency would be to go into fractional reserve banking and flood the OIC with fiat money... and we all know where that leads!

A more likely outcome of today's wild currency fluctuations is the introduction by the World Bank—and soon!—of Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) as a reserve currency; but it would probably be limited to exchanges between governments.

Physical gold will still be the best store for wealth for an average individual.

But remember, the Bible warns that in the last days (which, I believe, we are already entering into), "Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days." — James 5:3

We are warned not to put our trust in wealth of any kind. We may take steps to protect whatever resources YHVH has given us, so that we can help family and neighbours when things get rough; but that's not where our security is.

:) This was sent tome from a Friend ---so i come and share with you---Blessings to all Vern :D;):)

• Upvote 15

Entering the last days...and just how many centuries are the last days? Kind of like the dinar pumpers...we are close but it never quite happens and there is always a new period that is called...entering the last days. Vagueness is great when you have no idea what you are talking about.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 32

Athiest does make a valid point: Vagueness in reference to the end times has be artfully used for many years. I was married 37 years ago, and was pretty much convinced we would never make it to our honeymoon before the end times hit! You might ask, do I believe in the end time? Answer, you bet. When will these things comence in earnest? I have no idea. But this I do know, my life seems to be passing so quickly, that if I live to see the end of time, it better hurry up and get started ending! Alex 38 stated dinar is money. Right on, and all money in any form or denomination is still just money. Its not religion, its not a savior, its money, pure and simple. Neither good, nor bad. Its how we use it that makes it good, or bad. And IHustle says that Jesus loves you, and that pretty much sums it up. Kudos to Vern and the others. Life is short, choose wisely. Still contented in Kansas, Sawmill.

• Upvote 17

Sawmill I think you may have nailed it to a point. You sound like my dad being a baby boomer however technology, political atmosphere, world morality have drastically changed compared to the sixties. Possibly for a a one world system, I don't know.

God comes like a thief in the night. Just remember that even for the atheists.

• Upvote 2

Entering the last days...and just how many centuries are the last days? Kind of like the dinar pumpers...we are close but it never quite happens and there is always a new period that is called...entering the last days. Vagueness is great when you have no idea what you are talking about.

your name says it all. have you no respect? if you don't understand it, and you don't. then don't comment. nothing vague in this post.. it's just you have not educated your self enough about the bible to give an educated comment. so don't knock what you don't know.

The dinar is money. Religion is only powerful if you let it be. One has nothing to do with the other. At all. My thoughts. Rich or poor has nothing to do with "God". Which ever one you choose to believe in.

Hey buddy, one word. WRONG! But I love ya still and so does God.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

What did you say?... ;)

We are in the last days. They actually started 2000 years ago. God never told us just how many days there would be.

The Apostles taught back in their time that we should watch the skies for Jesus to return.... Why teach that back then when Jesus wouldn't come for at least 2000 years? Because He wants us to be ready for when He does.

Remember back when we were teens and our parents would go away on a trip and told us when they would be home? What did we do until the last hour that we knew they would be pulling up the driveway... ANYTHING and EVERYTHING WE WANTED! :) It was in that last hour that we became responsible and cleaned everything so that our parents had no idea of what took place. Jesus wants us to be ready for Him always...

Vague on His part.. I don't think so... technically, we ARE in the last days and will be until He returns.... :)

Edited by M. Incredible
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The dinar is money. Religion is only powerful if you let it be. One has nothing to do with the other. At all. My thoughts. Rich or poor has nothing to do with "God". Which ever one you choose to believe in.

Might not be a bad idea if Adam were to ban all posts which drag religion into this..

It certainly appears to bring out the worst in people....

Not getting into the fray as to whether there is or isn't a God but for what it's worth I suspect any God would be very unhappy with what transpires here.

• Upvote 3

your name says it all. have you no respect? if you don't understand it, and you don't. then don't comment. nothing vague in this post.. it's just you have not educated your self enough about the bible to give an educated comment. so don't knock what you don't know.

A miss my friend and you are so right. Atheists fight for an anti God society. It is amazing to me to find intelligent people that fight so avidly against something they do not believe exists. It was President Coolidge who said, "It is hard to understand how great men can be atheists. Doubters do not achieve. Skeptics do not contribute. Cynics do not create."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

First off, if it feels good, do it! If jesus is your thing, ride the wave. But please try and refrain from putting this chain of events in some kind of biblical context. I wonder if the muslims are going on and on stating that mohammed forecast this RV, or if any other religion is tooting this horn. This is reality, this is not in gods hands. These are real people, with a real plan, a real economy and a real country that needs to be babysit in its infancy. I would like to think that god would wave his hand over Iraq and make it all better, but coming out of a book that was written when the world was flat, and claims that the earth is only several thousand years old just doesn't hold much weight. I'm not here to challenge anyones beliefs, just understand that if you choose to feel that this is a godsend, I encourage you to seek professional help post RV so your advisor won't be blinded by any religious capacity and can help you continue to make more off this investment. Praise jesus, praise buddha, praise allah, whatever feels good for you, but this is real life. I doubt the catholic church or mecca has a hand in the events unfolding in Iraq. Go RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First off, if it feels good, do it! If jesus is your thing, ride the wave. But please try and refrain from putting this chain of events in some kind of biblical context. I wonder if the muslims are going on and on stating that mohammed forecast this RV, or if any other religion is tooting this horn. This is reality, this is not in gods hands. These are real people, with a real plan, a real economy and a real country that needs to be babysit in its infancy. I would like to think that god would wave his hand over Iraq and make it all better, but coming out of a book that was written when the world was flat, and claims that the earth is only several thousand years old just doesn't hold much weight. I'm not here to challenge anyones beliefs, just understand that if you choose to feel that this is a godsend, I encourage you to seek professional help post RV so your advisor won't be blinded by any religious capacity and can help you continue to make more off this investment. Praise jesus, praise buddha, praise allah, whatever feels good for you, but this is real life. I doubt the catholic church or mecca has a hand in the events unfolding in Iraq. Go RV.

No one put any chain of events together so U could blow your horde of insightful BS. In fact when I finish with this (waste of time post).. your thoughts will follow the path of my avatar. Keep in touch with yourself .

Edited by tcat1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So, do you have answers? I've heard and read several leading atheist voices. You have no answers whatsoever. You're zealous however, in bashing others. Have at it,my friend. If you do wise up before the Second Coming, we'll share eternity in Paradise. If you don't,.....In between time, I'll continue to pray for all.

Forgive me- you are probably just trying to help your fellow man, but it is this kind of evangelical p. approach that totally turns people off. It is not humble, not loving and very far away from grace and the true Ancient Orthodox theology of the Christian faith -

• Upvote 2

No one put any chain of events together so U could blow your horde of insightful BS. In fact when I finish with this (waste of time post).. your thoughts will follow the path of my avatar. Keep in touch with yourself .

tcat1, I was hoping to come across warm and fuzzy as to not upset anyone in regards to their respective religion. Personally, I make an attempt to take what I deem as the best of the best from ALL religions and use what I gather as a template for living my life. I don't want to get into yet another battle about faith and religion and all, so as I respect you and your beliefs, please reciprocate the same. So rather than question your first statement of the who's, what's, why's, etc; let's both do what we feel works for each of us, and "keep in touch with ourselves" however we see fit. And since you are a religious person, talk to the man upstairs this evening and ask him to get this RV moving, and I'll give a shout to whichever higher power can hear me tonight and do the same, then, at the end of the day when this finally comes to a conclusion, perhaps we can do our part to pay it forward by helping out those less fortunate, create jobs, tithe, and definitely remember the fine folks that are overseas, past and present, who have answered their call of duty so that we may have the luxury of doing what we are doing right now. Go RV! Chao.

• Upvote 1

Wow Guys!!!!! I hope that something happens in your life, that changes your heart. I have always known God and his Son, so I am fortunate in that respect. What gives me comfort is that I know he is in control. It is my belief that we will all know him one day; some will just know him on better terms than others. Good luck to you all.

• Upvote 1

What did you say?... wink.gif

We are in the last days. They actually started 2000 years ago. God never told us just how many days there would be.

The Apostles taught back in their time that we should watch the skies for Jesus to return.... Why teach that back then when Jesus wouldn't come for at least 2000 years? Because He wants us to be ready for when He does.

Remember back when we were teens and our parents would go away on a trip and told us when they would be home? What did we do until the last hour that we knew they would be pulling up the driveway... ANYTHING and EVERYTHING WE WANTED! smile.gif It was in that last hour that we became responsible and cleaned everything so that our parents had no idea of what took place. Jesus wants us to be ready for Him always...

Vague on His part.. I don't think so... technically, we ARE in the last days and will be until He returns.... smile.gif

I couldn't agree more. Very well put!

Atheisit - you do have a good point and are proof that man evolved from apes. The only problem I have is that you are giving apes a bad name.

• Downvote 1

Atheisit - you do have a good point and are proof that man evolved from apes. The only problem I have is that you are giving apes a bad name.

I've even heard it theorized that as we evolved, in our primate stage, we would try new "things" to eat. Some of those things sending little one tracked primordial brains to levels of consciousness never experienced, In turn, increasing our intelligence through curiosity and experimentation of these "things". Pretty cool, I think. It's just always been a peeve of mine that you have to be of a certain intelligence to be with god. My dog doesn't go to heaven, she's intelligent, but not intelligent enough to believe in a higher power. Sorry bout her luck. Bash away. Oh yeah, Bambino. Nicely put per your last statement. Now where did I put my ant dippin' stick?

Might not be a bad idea if Adam were to ban all posts which drag religion into this..

It certainly appears to bring out the worst in people....

Not getting into the fray as to whether there is or isn't a God but for what it's worth I suspect any God would be very unhappy with what transpires here.

Adam could ban all posts regarding religion....... or you could police yourself and not read the posts that don't interest you. Do we really need a Big Brother telling us what we can and can't do because some of us can't seem to resist the urge to read posts that they may be offensive to them?

This thread stated with a reference to the Bible. A reference that would interest the Christians among us and could have been easily ignored by others.... It's the second post that started the bashing and the change of topic from dinar to religion..... posted by none other.. an Athiest...

Edited by M. Incredible
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Personally, I am soooooo tired of all the bible thumpers here. Do you really think that GOD has nothing better to do with his time than be involved in Iraqi dinars??? Come on people, Christianity is not more than a grand marketing scheme. Churches are big business. Their objective is to get your money. Do you simply believe because you are afraid of what will happen if you do not? For me, that is cowardice, not faith. I'm off my soap box now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1