Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ben Fulford calls IQD a scam- White Hats....

The real story is so much better than this. And I wish I could tell it but the fact is, the reason everything is speeding up and about to pop is because of the White Hats. Remember when the plane is over the target the defensive combat artillery unloads.

• Upvote 1

The real story is so much better than this. And I wish I could tell it but the fact is, the reason everything is speeding up and about to pop is because of the White Hats. Remember when the plane is over the target the defensive combat artillery unloads.

Nooooooooooooooo EGK.....................Not you too!! Planes, and trains, and ships!!!! I just wanna stay home til it is done, then I'll use my car to go to the bank. that's it!

I believe everything I read on the web, I believe everything I read on the web, I believe everything I read on the web, Slap Slap to face, wake up, your having a bad dream. Oh crap that was scary. I feel better now.

Go RV

• Upvote 5

I believe everything I read on the web, I believe everything I read on the web, I believe everything I read on the web, Slap Slap to face, wake up, your having a bad dream. Oh crap that was scary. I feel better now.

Go RV

That was goodbiggrin.gif lol +25

• Upvote 1

LOL, "The Bushes bought up all the Dinars at pennies for the dollar." hahaha. So did I.

great point...lol...

to dhardage

I have talked to two white hats for dozens of hours on the phone and produced 5 videos for them. So I know them and know what is real. They are the good guys and thank god someone is.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

great point...lol...

to dhardage

I have talked to two white hats for dozens of hours on the phone and produced 5 videos for them. So I know them and know what is real. They are the good guys and thank god someone is.

no EGK, was just making fun of the "plane" reference. Aren't the GURUS constantly talking bout different modes of transportation?

great point...lol...

to dhardage

So, what is your take on the article? What IS real? What videos are you referring to? Link?

:D

everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm bored of this stuff.

Couldn't agree more. I to am getting tired and bored of all of these people with super hero name riding to our rescue. I've managed to get through 65 years without their ad vice, and I think i will continue that way. Why don't they get a time slot on Saturday morning cartoons, and let the rest of us struggle through with our poor miserable lives. Remember, Ignorance is Bliss, so just leave me there all you naysayers.

Go RV

If enough people say it enough times to enough people, doesn't it become the truth?????????????????? Hmmmmmm

You have GOT to be kidding me. This guy is a whack job. I can not believe anyone would even believe this crap. I am so sick of these people. It still blows me away that grown adults put this stuff out there, and other adults actually believe it. No wonder our Country is going down hill. Geez! Unbelievable!!! :blink:

• Upvote 2

So is George kicking TMan to the side of the road here?

The first thing people should get out of their heads is governments are good guys in general... We live in a world of crime syndicates... The people are the one's that believe the hype. Even Tman misunderstands some of the facts, as he isn't aware of certain facts about the IRS.... but everyone is in a different spot of knowledge.... Part of so called truth research is an entity out there heaping lies on top of lies... Hitler burned books, and every time someone reprints the Bible they change sentences to better suit their own agenda.

But I digress...

My videos are on the white hat blog. t dark cabal dot blog spot dot com

I made them when I had no resources or money... if I had resources and money they would be slicker since my background is in film/TV....

People need to read the reports and look at the law letters and PDF files....

I am hoping that we will have a happy ending here which will include the RV and the GS...The white hats have dinar too... they want the RV as much as anyone... but one can't just print paper and say it has value.

The Brussels trust is 100 trillion in gold and silver, an Asian dynasty contribution to saving the world.

Control freak greedy crime syndicates (some not all) don't want that in play because they don't control it... they control the paper...

Think Capone or some other syndicate because this is how the world really works.

I wish I could say what I know but unless it plays out to the good...I cannot further fact checking....and we are all in a lot of trouble... If it plays out to the good... I am hoping to have my foot in the door to tell the story.

But when trillions of dollars are at stake, the body count known and unknown piles up.

By the way, of the two call in shows with Tman...Why the hell didn't people keep asking question after question about the GS and dinar? Drove me crazy, the stupid questions none of us really care about... Jeeze.

• Upvote 1

The first thing people should get out of their heads is governments are good guys in general... We live in a world of crime syndicates... The people are the one's that believe the hype. Even Tman misunderstands some of the facts, as he isn't aware of certain facts about the IRS.... but everyone is in a different spot of knowledge.... Part of so called truth research is an entity out there heaping lies on top of lies... Hitler burned books, and every time someone reprints the Bible they change sentences to better suit their own agenda.

But I digress...

My videos are on the white hat blog. t dark cabal dot blog spot dot com

I made them when I had no resources or money... if I had resources and money they would be slicker since my background is in film/TV....

People need to read the reports and look at the law letters and PDF files....

I am hoping that we will have a happy ending here which will include the RV and the GS...The white hats have dinar too... they want the RV as much as anyone... but one can't just print paper and say it has value.

The Brussels trust is 100 trillion in gold and silver, an Asian dynasty contribution to saving the world.

Control freak greedy crime syndicates (some not all) don't want that in play because they don't control it... they control the paper...

Think Capone or some other syndicate because this is how the world really works.

I wish I could say what I know but unless it plays out to the good...I cannot further fact checking....and we are all in a lot of trouble... If it plays out to the good... I am hoping to have my foot in the door to tell the story.

But when trillions of dollars are at stake, the body count known and unknown piles up.

By the way, of the two call in shows with Tman...Why the hell didn't people keep asking question after question about the GS and dinar? Drove me crazy, the stupid questions none of us really care about... Jeeze.

Hey EGK,

Can you school me on 2 things please?

1. Brussels trust???

2. GS means what?

TREXXX

Brussels trust Tman mentioned in his last call in...He says an Asian family saw what was happening and felt America falling would be the end and donated the huge donation to backup the GS -- Global settlements...

The names Falcone, Wanta, Tropos, are the tip of the iceberg... names willing to be out front... but the iceberg includes many other lawsuits... In case people haven't noticed we have all been raped for decades...purposely impoverishing us so we can be handled by the totalitarian powers left standing...

Take Tropos for example... 700 billion was sent in a wire transfer from Taiwan to the FED and GULP...a big fish came up and ate it...then shrugged its fins...

"I dunno what happened to the money!"

Those that have the codes to the system can off ramp a huge transfer the way the New York Mafia would off ramp a semi truck full of boom boxes...

It takes guys who understand the grit and dirty dealings to fight it...

The War is on and they don't want the rest of us to get it...

Watch the scene in the Godfather when they get together to chop up the city....

They are fighting over the world and some have no loyalty to anything....

They follow the money....

They switch sides....

Who can hire the baddest mercenaries....

It has been the case since Genghis Khan...

• Upvote 1

Brussels trust Tman mentioned in his last call in...He says an Asian family saw what was happening and felt America falling would be the end and donated the huge donation to backup the GS -- Global settlements...

The names Falcone, Wanta, Tropos, are the tip of the iceberg... names willing to be out front... but the iceberg includes many other lawsuits... In case people haven't noticed we have all been raped for decades...purposely impoverishing us so we can be handled by the totalitarian powers left standing...

Take Tropos for example... 700 billion was sent in a wire transfer from Taiwan to the FED and GULP...a big fish came up and ate it...then shrugged its fins...

"I dunno what happened to the money!"

Those that have the codes to the system can off ramp a huge transfer the way the New York Mafia would off ramp a semi truck full of boom boxes...

It takes guys who understand the grit and dirty dealings to fight it...

The War is on and they don't want the rest of us to get it...

Watch the scene in the Godfather when they get together to chop up the city....

They are fighting over the world and some have no loyalty to anything....

They follow the money....

They switch sides....

Who can hire the baddest mercenaries....

It has been the case since Genghis Khan...

EGK,

You paint a very disturbing and conspiracy tainted picture of something HUGE!!!! I dont have enough intel to say true or false, but I am not blind. There is some serious next level S@#$% going on in the world and it is all about money/power.

Thank you for answering my questions.

TREXXX