Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You guys will get a kick out of this

chumleyex

Ok, I can't stand it any longer. Will somebody please clue this guy in that the plural of a word does NOT have an apostrophe. I know, I know, this is a dinar site, not an English course. Ok, but if you're Okie and you want people to revere you as the smartest guy in the world, you might just want to learn grammar. Also:

THERE, is like "over there"

THEIR, is possessive for them, like "their responsibility"

THEY'RE, is a contraction for "they are"

Also: TOO, like "too much"

and TO, like "I want to see"

Go ahead and bash, but keep in mind that when it comes to illiteracy and lack of grammar, it is usually those that put it down most that are the worst offenders.

Somebody please show this to Okie and have him put it on his desk and read it every day. Maybe he'll actually get it, and then he'll have a better chance of attracting more people to his B.S. and cr@p.

I thank you for the lesson Although I don't condone bashing for typos or even little grammatical mistakes, this has gotten out of hand! (Okie, we know your (yes, that was done on purpose) listening) If you expect people to take you seriously, PLEASE learn this lesson. +1 Capt

It is called FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT. The authorities have probably been made aware of the real identities of these pieces of s%$t and hopefully will bring their BS to an end real soon, possibly the reason Ali got out when he did. If not, there is always some good ole street justice, or as the legal industry refers to it, SELF HELP. :D

my bit of "intel" just for them, "Eat s&%t and die, okie, tony, dan, bullcrap, bear, poppy, they rest or the guru, kool aid drinking ass clowns" , yours is coming.

GROW UP

• Upvote 1

The ones that should be in trouble are the dumb arses that actually believed any of it!!! I love okies creativity!! He truely has fantasy island down pat!! He is Mr. York!!!!

This post has been edited by Crow: Today, 04:53 PM

Read more:

That is "Rourke", not York. Get it right Tattoo!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The ones that should be in trouble are the dumb arses that actually believed any of it!!! I love okies creativity!! He truely has fantasy island down pat!! He is Mr. York!!!!

This post has been edited by Crow: Today, 04:53 PM

That is "Rourke", not York. Get it right Tattoo!

makes sense, just an updated version. instead of "Da plane, Da plane", he talks mostly bout trains and ships

I think Joakie should post he address and as good people we could ride by every now and then to make sure nobody is surounding his house. I would hate for someone to get into the JOAKIE compound and sneek out with all of his super secret intell that is ALWAYS right on the money.And ya'll know JOAKIE cant stand someone telling lies and spreading rumors!

I think Joakie should post he address and as good people we could ride by every now and then to make sure nobody is surounding his house. I would hate for someone to get into the JOAKIE compound and sneek out with all of his super secret intell that is ALWAYS right on the money.And ya'll know JOAKIE cant stand someone telling lies and spreading rumors!

I'M IN!!

Okie lovers unite.... get you cruise ship tickets now..... sail off on one of those SHIPS AT SEA and stay out there till this is all over without and communication to the main land.... If he is under investigation ( which I doubt) if he has done somethimg wrong, I do hope he and his dwarfs are made to pay for their antics..... if not, I guess the lies and deception will be judged by a higher being than this world has....... Good lock Okie..... free speech does not exist on OOM there have been so many people banned from your site. you even lie about your site

Nuff Said Done Deal was that simple enough fo you OKIE the sludge pumper Pimp of the dinar.....

Ha! Ha! Did you once drink from his bitter cup?

:D

I believe that the most interesting aspect of the "DINAR GURU" phenomenon, is seeing which "GURU GROUP" each individual GURU gravitates to.

My favorite triple GURU threat will always be Okie, Scottie G and the legendary Bear5642:

This is a three headed monster which has never let the facts get in the way of calling the RV:

Two Bear 5642 postings from today:

Guru Bear5642 LETS CLEAR THE AIR...WE FEEL, THATS OKIE, SCOTTIG AND MYSELF, THAT THE END OF THIS RIDE WILL BE AROUND NOVEMBER 31ST. THIS IS A LOT BETTER THAN SAYING IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW AND IT DOESNT BUT WE WE'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH THAT FOR A LONG TIME. THINGS ARE LOOKING UP IN IRAQ AS WE SPEAK AND THE SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER NOT WORSE. I CANNOT DISCLOSE MY SOURCE AND BE MORE SPECIFIC WITHOUT GETTING SOME ONE HURT NOW THATS IT, TAKE OR LEAVE IT.

Guru Bear5642 IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND NUFF SAID. JUST RELAX FOLKS YOUR INVESTMENT IS SOLID NO WORRIES. US IS OUT OF IT AS OF AUGUST 2011. WE ARE BEING SAFE AND SAYING NOVEMBER 31ST 2011.

OK, once is bad, twice is well, really sad.

BEAR5642: Just between you and I. There has always been 30 days in November regardless of who your contacts are and what they tell you.

Just a thought.

Have a nice night.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe that the most interesting aspect of the "DINAR GURU" phenomenon, is seeing which "GURU GROUP" each individual GURU gravitates to.

My favorite triple GURU threat will always be Okie, Scottie G and the legendary Bear5642:

This is a three headed monster which has never let the facts get in the way of calling the RV:

Two Bear 5642 postings from today:

Guru Bear5642 LETS CLEAR THE AIR...WE FEEL, THATS OKIE, SCOTTIG AND MYSELF, THAT THE END OF THIS RIDE WILL BE AROUND NOVEMBER 31ST. THIS IS A LOT BETTER THAN SAYING IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW AND IT DOESNT BUT WE WE'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH THAT FOR A LONG TIME. THINGS ARE LOOKING UP IN IRAQ AS WE SPEAK AND THE SITUATION IS GETTING BETTER NOT WORSE. I CANNOT DISCLOSE MY SOURCE AND BE MORE SPECIFIC WITHOUT GETTING SOME ONE HURT NOW THATS IT, TAKE OR LEAVE IT.

Guru Bear5642 IVE ALREADY TOLD YOU IT WILL NOT HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND NUFF SAID. JUST RELAX FOLKS YOUR INVESTMENT IS SOLID NO WORRIES. US IS OUT OF IT AS OF AUGUST 2011. WE ARE BEING SAFE AND SAYING NOVEMBER 31ST 2011.

OK, once is bad, twice is well, really sad.

BEAR5642: Just between you and I. There has always been 30 days in November regardless of who your contacts are and what they tell you.

Just a thought.

Have a nice night.

is this idiot and "Senator Bear" one and the same?

Dhardage,

They are unfortunately one and the same.

A question: What in the world do you think "The Senator" was referring to when he said the US had been out of it since August 2011?

I find myself shaking my head for long periods of time after reading Bears postings. Does this mean that i'm going to become a guru?

Dhardage,

They are unfortunately one and the same.

A question: What in the world do you think "The Senator" was referring to when he said the US had been out of it since August 2011?

I find myself shaking my head for long periods of time after reading Bears postings. Does this mean that i'm going to become a guru?

I don't try to analyze them any more. I spend a lot of time shaking my head about it too. You COUL.D be "elevated" to GURU status, but it is kinda like the Dinar............Between fees and such, on cash-in, you will lose some in the translation. For you to become GURU, you need to be willing to give up most of your brain cells. Gonna guess that the price is too high for you!

Okie 5pm (ET) Friday OOMC

10/07/2011

5:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN CLOSELY AND I WILL STATE THIS AS SIMPLY AS I CAN. WE ARE NEARLY THERE BUT SOME ISSUES IN IRAQ ARE BEING SETTLED AS WE SPEAK. THIS BLESSING IS VALID--YOUR INVESTMENT IS ONE OF THE BEST DECISSIONS OF YOUR LIFE. WE AS INDIVIDUALS CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO EXPEDITE THINGS. I KNOW IT IS HARD ON MANY OF YOU AS IT IS MY SELF. WE CAN ONLY PRAY--HAVE A LITLE MORE PATIENCE AND FIRMLY KNOW THAT OUR BLESSING IS ASSURED. NOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO KNOW EVERY MINUT DETAIL AND AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE AND WILL AGAIN--SOME OF US HAVE BEEN UNDER SCRUITINY BY POWERS THAT COULD REALLY CAUSE LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS IF WE POSTED OPENLY EVERYTHING WE KNOW. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I DON'T WANT BLACK SUV'S SURROUNDING MY HOUSE. SOME OF THE INTEL IF POSTED COULD BE CONSIDERED AS INSIDER TRADING AND SOME INTEL COULD BE CONSIDERED AS PUMPING THE SALES OF DINAR. NEITHER OF WHICH IS TRUE. WE SHARE ALL WE CAN AND FEEL CONFIDENT WE HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART AND WOULD IF WE COULD SHARE ALL--BUT AT THIS CRITICAL JUNCTURE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE--JUST REST ASSURED YOU WILL BE AMPLY REWARDED FOR YOUR INVESTMENT AND TIME.

5:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I MUST LAY DOWN FOR AWHILE---PLEASE DO NO LET THINGS GET SO OUT OF CONTROL AGAIN--IT SERVES NO FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE--YES I REALIZE YOUR FRUSTRATION---I ALSO AM FRUSTRATED---BUT----I KNOW THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER---PLEASE BELIEVE ME WE ARE RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME----PRAY FOR ME---I PRAY FOR YOU!!!

He's trying to be one of us now ! Good for him

......' I know what ya'll are going through ' , PUHLEEZE !tongue.gif

Edited by littlefeet

Okie dokie, this is epic!

Okie Oil Man on chat at OOM with a PUBLIC NOTICE

10/07/2011

Oct 7 1:24 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PUBLIC NOTICE--THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POSTING'S OF INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS AND DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY RATE OR DATE GIVEN. WE ARE A PUBLIC SITE AND CAN NOT CONTROL THE POSTINGS OF INDIVIDUAL'S OR THEIR OPINIONS AND DOES NOT ENDORSE OR PROMOTE ANY SALES OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. AS ANY PUBLIC SITE THEIR WILL BE POSTINGS THAT ARE ERRONOUS AND INCORRECT. THIS SITE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO MAY GIVE FALSE OR MIS-LEADING INFORMATION. WHILE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A GUARANTEE OF OUR CONSTITUTION WE CAUTION ANYONE POSTING NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT RIGHT. MODS PLEASE RE-POST THIS MANY TIMES EVERY DAY HENCEFORTH. THIS SITE WILL BE MONITORED FOR ANYONE WHO MAY BE MIS-LEEDING THE SITE AND THEY WILL BE BANNED THIS INCLUDES MOD'S ADMINISTRATORS AND EACH INDIVIDUAL.

Oct 7 1:26 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE REFRAIN FROM NAMING ANY GOVERMENT ENTITY BY NAME HENCEFORTH

So now he is telling his sheeple that they have freedom of speech... just not on his site. What a quack!

Okie dokie, this is epic!

Okie Oil Man on chat at OOM with a PUBLIC NOTICE

10/07/2011

Oct 7 1:24 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PUBLIC NOTICE--THIS SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POSTING'S OF INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANTS AND DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY RATE OR DATE GIVEN. WE ARE A PUBLIC SITE AND CAN NOT CONTROL THE POSTINGS OF INDIVIDUAL'S OR THEIR OPINIONS AND DOES NOT ENDORSE OR PROMOTE ANY SALES OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE. AS ANY PUBLIC SITE THEIR WILL BE POSTINGS THAT ARE ERRONOUS AND INCORRECT. THIS SITE DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO MAY GIVE FALSE OR MIS-LEADING INFORMATION. WHILE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A GUARANTEE OF OUR CONSTITUTION WE CAUTION ANYONE POSTING NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT RIGHT. MODS PLEASE RE-POST THIS MANY TIMES EVERY DAY HENCEFORTH. THIS SITE WILL BE MONITORED FOR ANYONE WHO MAY BE MIS-LEEDING THE SITE AND THEY WILL BE BANNED THIS INCLUDES MOD'S ADMINISTRATORS AND EACH INDIVIDUAL.

Oct 7 1:26 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE REFRAIN FROM NAMING ANY GOVERMENT ENTITY BY NAME HENCEFORTH

This may have already been mentioned, but his spelling and grammar are MUCH better than usual with this post. Still some mistakes, sure but leads me to believe he didn't write it. But Okie, if it is you, BUY A COMMA!! sure I missed a few, but these jumped out at me

We are going to be waiting a long time for Nov 31 2011

That will never come unless God adds a day to november laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Quit my job or not?

Come on.... be smart about this... We all feel the strain of all of our personal situations, we all feel that this investment is a matter of when not if.. and when it does get here don't be like a mad fool and try to get all of you cash in at once. Just cash in enough to take care of business and take the stress off of your life, pay your debts and then continue on your normal way of life and let no one outside your of your spouse know the difference. Take a week off to enjoy all of the weight off of your shoulders and then look into finishing cashing out. Just please be smart and if you play it smart with in a month if you still feel like you want to quit your job then do so. Good luck to you... :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Maybe the most concerning aspect of the OOM site are the delusional Kool-Aid drinkers that are best described as the Okie Apologist(s).

It is amusing to see any criticism or probing question to be met with the threat of banning or the suggestion to "go join a pay site..."

OOM is like watching reality TV... It really is not that good it is just unexplainably entertaining...

GO RV !!!

Come on.... be smart about this... We all feel the strain of all of our personal situations, we all feel that this investment is a matter of when not if.. and when it does get here don't be like a mad fool and try to get all of you cash in at once. Just cash in enough to take care of business and take the stress off of your life, pay your debts and then continue on your normal way of life and let no one outside your of your spouse know the difference. Take a week off to enjoy all of the weight off of your shoulders and then look into finishing cashing out. Just please be smart and if you play it smart with in a month if you still feel like you want to quit your job then do so. Good luck to you... :tiphat:

Your advice sounds really good but I have a Type A personality so If this thing does happen, I will be cashing out every single dinar I have all at the same time as fast as possible and I will quit my job the same day. Then and only then would I be able to relax. :)

• Upvote 1