Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BUSTED!! DC Organized admits to paying protesters

divemaster5734

A liberal(progressive) organizer told the Daily Caller on Thursday afternoon that he paid some Hispanics to attend “Occupy DC” protests happening in the nation’s capital.

TheDC attended the protest event, an expansion of the “Occupy Wall Street” movement that began in New York City. Some aspects of the protest, it turned out, are more Astroturf than grassroots.

One group of about ten Hispanic protesters marched behind a Caucasian individual from the DC Tenants Advocacy Coalition, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting rent control in Washington, D.C.

Asked why they were there, some Hispanic protesters holding up English protest signs could not articulate what their signs said.

Interviewed in Spanish, the protesters told conflicting stories about how their group was organized. Some said it was organized at their church, and that they were there as volunteers. Others, however, referred to the man from the DC Tenants Advocacy Coalition — the only Caucasian in the group — as their “boss.”

TheDC asked that organizer whether he was paying the group to attend the protest, and he conceded that some protesters “aren’t” volunteers.

“Some of them are volunteers. Some of them aren’t,” he explained. “I can’t identify them. I’m not going to get into an identification game.”

Link to video

Love it, when confronted, the guy says he isn't going to "play the game'

HUH?

When is false pretense a "game"?

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your probably correct, except the entire thing was hijacked by the progressives and organized into .

It could have been a shining and defining moment for Americans, that is the sad part.

Now, it is only the great progressive debacle.

divemaster5734 the wonderful thing about Americans is that most of us are hard working and expect to keep most of what they earn. The Obama radicals want to take away our hard earned money that we have saved for our future and give it to undeserved folks that expect entitlements! This will NOT play well for the liberal Marxists in 2012. The Marxists, with Obama leading the way are now desperate and will do ANYTHING..., including Saul Alinsky tactics which we are experiencing now with the riots!

Stay firm and these MORONS on the left WILL become irrelevent! History has already proven that!!!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is nothing new, paying protester has been done in just about every protest. 1989 people were paid to protest at the main gate at Fort Ord when we went to Panama. This was the first time I had heard of such a thing. From then I've researched protest while in Washington, D.C. and found paid protester at several other protest. Always follow the money trail. :o

• Upvote 1

This is nothing new, paying protester has been done in just about every protest. 1989 people were paid to protest at the main gate at Fort Ord when we went to Panama. This was the first time I had heard of such a thing. From then I've researched protest while in Washington, D.C. and found paid protester at several other protest. Always follow the money trail. :o

What you are missing is that noone was paid to come to the TEA party protests. This was truely a GRASS ROOT effort to show dissatisfaction towards the Obama Administration. .

The Marxists cannot muster enough support at today's rallies and have to pay (with union money, in most cases) illegals and THUGS to show up.

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1