Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete the Zeros Must be Accompanied

VIZIOIRAQI

Expert: Delete the Zeros Must be Accompanied by Technical support Does the Economy

Collect a number of economic experts, the importance of the trend towards reduction of the currency by removing three zeros of them, but they asked not to adopt this step at this time, because the reality of the situation the country's economic walking directions do not agree with it, despite the achievements relative in the investment arena, but it may disrupt the local economy.

Economic expert sword Hilfi said that the process of deletion of zeros include elements of success in more than one side, but the elements of failure are many, pointing out that the central bank today is required to determine the odds of success and failure in this process, indicating that Once we are able to change the process must begin the Central Bank to determine the rate of the dinar against the dollar, after a reduction of the currency and the deletion of zeros it becomes a dollar dinars? Is that the central bank supports it first.

Technical specifications developed

He said in an interview (morning) that the process of deletion of zeros must be accompanied by a supporting stability of the security for the new currency that will be printed within the specifications of advanced technology.

Here is a must have the security capabilities that can prevent the forgery of this process, which forces the relevant authorities to study this subject with extreme precision, as we need technical support in the subject of switching the currency equivalent of a major operation in this size.

Processors

He pointed to the existence of a large mass of cash in the country identified by the Central Bank, but the reduction is not a final solution to address this cluster and the resulting negative on the economy.

Indicating that countries that adopt this approach to not be in front of solutions, other secondary, and that this process should be preceded by a processor number and after the complete phase processors States enter the stage of the deletion of zeros, saying we did not enter the stage of processors, including the system of electronic payment and clearing system.

These systems are done recently in Iraq, which help to contain inflation, mass cash surplus in the markets and towed to the banks, which in turn drive permits or cards used by citizens of shopping anywhere, and it is these regimes to withdraw liquidity from the domestic market and the citizen and restored to incubators banking, and that these banks are pumping liquidity by the major economic projects, explaining that the application of these systems, we see the results after two or three years, and that this stage must be accompanied by an educational program directed to segments of the society shows the importance of advanced banking technology in the local economy.

Hilfi saying goes: that means the withdrawal of liquidity, which also said electronic clearing system, which managed the private banking sector Ptivh threatened failure of the insistence of the banking sector on the government not to use it and do not know what reason, and this confirms that the challenges are great in front of the application of this process.

The expert pointed out the need to provide supplies necessary for the withdrawal of liquidity in order to achieve the desired success in changing the currency and the deletion of zeros.

Impact on investment

He Hilfi saying: that the country began receiving foreign investments directly benefiting from the security and stability of relative, as well as Machdth area of events, led the investment process to go to Iraq, and that changing the process will carry a significant impact in the form of the local economy, which confuses the reality of investment business because it knows the economy in the coming period, and that too much talk on this side Born imbalance in the investor went to Iraq. He called for the need to review before adopting this approach the process of removing the zeros that relate to the rights of citizens and the economy in general.

Five years

]Increased Hilfi saying that the reality of the Iraqi economy needs to five years to build this step, where the time will be more stable in all fields of productivity.

But today it can not be reduced to the process without examining the economic reality and political security. He said, for example, that one has a (100) million dinars, was to adopt a resolution to delete the zeros will have two options either going to turn it into another constant, a dollar will be equal to (300.38) thousand dollars, or will be reduced to the process and becomes the amount (100) thousand dinars, but How much is equal to the dinar against the dollar, and returned to confirm that the operation is correct and successful, but not at this time.

http://translate.goo...1fhzCeUilopr4Hw

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wouldn't the reduction of currency and the deletion of zeros be the same thing? If in fact the zero's are the larger notes than a reduction of the larger notes would be both a reduction in currency and deletion of zeros.

Or are the zeros they are talking about off the nominal rate? I'm so tired of trying to calculate all this stuff... Just wish they would do something already so we know the outcome and can just move on...

• Upvote 2

In my opinion if they were to lop why would they care about reduction in Currency? I hope that's the correct translated message. This is definitely a good thing!

Also I would love to see an RV like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow but this article touches on security and it reminds me of what I thought about before....

If it were to RV and 1 dinar is like a dollar no lop....you will have armed policeman in Iraq robbing people at check points. Things would become chaotic very fast. People will die over night for money and the government and central bank will be liable.

Also if it Rv's we will cash out immediately or try too and then Iraq will have to reimburse whoever cashes us out. Don't think there's just a few of us hahahaha....That wacky M1/M2 they have that just keeps increasing in size....I believe we contribute to that buy purchasing the dinar and its not a bad thing at all...in fact the more that buys it the merrier! Anyway I think it keeps them from Lopping (if they lop they have to pay us all out...Iraqis dont want to do all of us at once..hehehehe)

5 years? They have the support of our dollar; no reason to LOP. They have nothing to lose. They can let the dinar appreciate. People will cash out and buy in whenever they want. Market driven? Sure why not. Steady as she goes...

Well, after reading this post, it sounds as if they still have a long way to go before sorting out their mess. Why do they have to make everything so complicated? I realize it is complicated and they must be sure, but it just seems they always go the extra mile to make things worse.

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't the reduction of currency and the deletion of zeros be the same thing? If in fact the zero's are the larger notes than a reduction of the larger notes would be both a reduction in currency and deletion of zeros.

Nope these are completely different things....Deleting the Three zeros means *for instance* a 25000 dinar note becoming a 25 dinar note and a 50 dinar note becoming 50 fils ....A Reduction of currency is going from 4 billion ACTUAL PHYSICAL NOTES in circulation to the 2.5 Billion Estimated they would have after the RD/LOP

In my opinion if they were to lop why would they care about reduction in Currency? I hope that's the correct translated message.

Think about it this way, (this is just an example as i don't want to go deep into math, these numbers aren't accurate, but the math is

30 trillion dinar with 30 billion backing it...the exchange rate equals $.001

After a RD/LOP

30 Billion dinar with 30 billion backing it...the exchange rate equals $1

BUT with a Reduction in Currency in circulation(Lets assume 10% don't make it back)

27 billion dinar with 30 billion backing it...the exchange rate equals $1.11

A RD/LOP while it DOES reduce currency, it's more of an even swap, no one gains or loses, BUT A Further Reduction in Currency is a GREAT thing, as long as you aren't part of the people getting cut

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh no, I read a long time still to go, like all the other articles 2013. So Im gonna take a deep breath and just step back for a while, i went to the State fair yesterday I seen the roller coaster and thought OH NO stay away. lol, then I did see and pet a camel! , first thing to mind was Iraq! awesome animal anyway!

GREED IS GOOD... to coin a phrase. IMHO they are trying to get in position with investors and potential investors to cut some of the sweetest side deals ever seen in history. Do a little research. When has any other occupied nation recieved so much outside (Super power support...usa,china,great britain ,etc) answer is Germany. Will history repeat itself?

• Upvote 3

In my opinion if they were to lop why would they care about reduction in Currency? I hope that's the correct translated message. This is definitely a good thing!

Also I would love to see an RV like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow but this article touches on security and it reminds me of what I thought about before....

If it were to RV and 1 dinar is like a dollar no lop....you will have armed policeman in Iraq robbing people at check points. Things would become chaotic very fast. People will die over night for money and the government and central bank will be liable.

Also if it Rv's we will cash out immediately or try too and then Iraq will have to reimburse whoever cashes us out. Don't think there's just a few of us hahahaha....That wacky M1/M2 they have that just keeps increasing in size....I believe we contribute to that buy purchasing the dinar and its not a bad thing at all...in fact the more that buys it the merrier! Anyway I think it keeps them from Lopping (if they lop they have to pay us all out...Iraqis dont want to do all of us at once..hehehehe)

5 years? They have the support of our dollar; no reason to LOP. They have nothing to lose. They can let the dinar appreciate. People will cash out and buy in whenever they want. Market driven? Sure why not. Steady as she goes...

I could really tear your post apart into every section being inaccurate. However i'm going to just ignore most of it and just touch on what I think the important parts are in your post.

1. You said "if it rv 1 to 1 police would kill them at the checkpoint." If it was to RV at that rate those policeman and everyone else wouldn't care about one another because they would have their own dinar. Since they're would be many people that have the currency, There will be huge security measures to ensure that they are not robbed by a terroist group. There would be no check points its a city bank... There would be one hell of a line though.

2. about what you said on cashing out, again... Iraq does not care who owns the dinars they will use their gas and natural resorces as "equity" and they have in fact started that long ago. These people are not idiots I'm sure if you can think of a problem they have already thought of it and 30 more. They know every aspect of what can happen and what will happen. If there is any dout on the repercusions of the RV then they will not do it, or perhaps thats why we are all still waiting.

Nothing but another "NEW" clown denouncing multiple studies that have already been done that show a positive effect. These idiot's are trying to do nothing but dictate the country again and are trying to hold back Iraq from recovery and sharing the wealth with the people. I think 10 years plus is plenty of time for a positive financial situation to take place. They are pumping more oil now than in Saddams reign / they are selling natural gas instead of burning it off / foreign investors are flocking and If anything the population is lower than before. These are just a few items that denounce this ridiculous article, in reality by getting out of chapter 7 and establishing international status an RV technically does not have to happen. Once they are internationally traded the true value has to be shown and I guarantee its more than the .0009 program rate they have been milking for years.

Thanks for the post and GO RV :rolleyes:

How about they determine the rate of dinar to dollar without deleting the zeros and the reduction of currency?? That would be MUCH better!!! laugh.gif

Absitively and Posilutely....

Find a way to make it happen, and we'll have your gal call Shabibi's gal and do lunch... :)

There has to be some way to make them see the light.. :P;)

this is taalking about how they must Rd in 2013 nothing more nothing less and they must do this it doesnt mean they cannot raise the value before then. It is vital at some point down the road they RD doesnt mean we wont get an RV before hand. This is a process and will take time.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

this is taalking about how they must Rd in 2013 nothing more nothing less and they must do this it doesnt mean they cannot raise the value before then. It is vital at some point down the road they RD doesnt mean we wont get an RV before hand. This is a process and will take time.

But easy....................Okie said I would have it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Exactly , another 2013 drop the zeros scenerio , and all the troops pulling out in DEC? I am really liking our R.V. chances all of a sudden.

If they RV like we want them to, there is no need for a RD....we dont want an RD period....they only plausible way for them to RV then RD would to bring the exchange rate to 1000 to 1, and then delete the zeros.....going to 1000 to 1 and then RD would put them on even terms with the USD....

But if they are going to RV lower then a buck, they will have no need to RD....

For example lets say they want to RV to 50cents, well if they do that, they will need to add all the lower denominations, and if they were going to RD after that, they would be replacing the currency AGAIN, and exchanging them like 1000 to 1 like they have been saying....it just doesnt make any sense...

There really is no way to positively spin the RD/delete the zeros articles....we can only hope the plan is shot down in parliment....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

didn't you know dhardage? - Okie has had his dinars exchanged at 18.75 cents per dinar for the last 4 years - Hope they don't just allow the Royal ****** bag to cash out early.

hmmmmmmmmmmm REALLY wish I hadn't slept with him then. Gotta tell ya though. The HUGE RVs that he claims have happened over the years? Well.............Too bad the rate of the Dinar now is pretty proportionate to.............oh you know the rest! :D

GREED IS GOOD... to coin a phrase. IMHO they are trying to get in position with investors and potential investors to cut some of the sweetest side deals ever seen in history. Do a little research. When has any other occupied nation recieved so much outside (Super power support...usa,china,great britain ,etc) answer is Germany. Will history repeat itself?

Excellent point, but lets not forget the lovely island nation of japan. Iraq could easily go he route of japan or china and keep their exchange rate artificially low to gain a trade advantage. It worked/works pretty well for japan and china, and thus far appears to be exactly what Iraq is doing.