Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD latest contribution to the dinar community - IPhone App Released. Am I missing something? What? Sheeeeeeesh

DD is getting rich off of us, he is selling every thing, notification system, IPhone App and the list goes on, Just go to this web site....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not that I need to do this, but I’m going to post it anyway. I’ve ALWAYS been extremely transparent in everything I do, even to the point of exhaustive over-explanation at times. Some of you seem to think that because I’ve released a product/service that costs a whopping $4.99, that I’m making a “killing” and don’t need an “RV”, as mine has come in. All I have to say is…. LOL!

So, instead of being offended by the questioning comments of the LOUD minority, I’m choosing to show how much money I will definitely LOSE in introducing my absolutely STUNNING iPhone App. I equivocate NOTHING in stating that as it’s absolutely fantastic!

Here are the real numbers:

Costs from concept + design + development + testing + release = $10,000 (approximate minimum cost to me)

Total Followers/Readers = 500,000

Total iPhone Users = 500,000 x 10% (approx total share of market of followers/readers who actually have and use an iPhone) = 50,000

% of iPhone Users who are also followers who are interested in my iPhone App = 10% (MASSIVE market penetration for any Ad for a service) = 5,000

% of iPhone Users who are also followers who are interested in my iPhone App who are also willing to PAY $4.99 (one-time) for the App = 1,500 (est.)

1,500 followers who purchase at $4.99 = $7,485

Total Cost (Approx) = $10,000

Total Estimated Received = $7,485

Apple’s “Take” of the sales = 30% ($7,485 x 30% = $2,245

$7,485 – $2,245 = $5,240 (estimated total net earnings from sales)

$10,000 – $5,240 = $4,760 (total loss after costs to create, develop, and produce)

TOTAL ESTIMATED LOSS: $4,760

Does that look like a massive return to you? No company in their right mind would create this product so they could get a 50% LOSS to their investment! I ONLY charge for the product so i can recoup some of my cost!

So, why did I do it? Here are your answers:

To make it easier for others to follow what is shared by me through all my sites and services.

To answer the requests of so many who’ve asked for this product to be released.

To do it because I’ve never done something like this before and it gives me tremendous pride to produce such a quality product.

To further cement in the minds of anyone who has followed me or read what is on my sites and services that I don’t produce anything that isn’t sharp, professional, and top-of-the-line.

To increase brand awareness.

If you too are interested in my newly-released iPhone App we’ve coined, “iTidbits“, feel free to click on your App Store (on the iPhone ONLY), then within the search bar, type in “another site“. From there you can pay for it and download it directly to your iPhone. I hope to start work on the Android App very soon. With “iTidbits“ as a template, I’m confident the Android App will not take too long to produce, and hopefully will be less expensive as well.

I hope this helps so many understand, and that it gives many peace-of-mind who have questions about my intentions and/or motivations. Either way, what I’ve shared is the TRUTH, and I don’t equivocate in my confidence that I stand on its side.

• Upvote 1

Don't worry Trooper there's always gonna be those who get upset if someone actually wants to make something and sell it....oh and make some money (even if you havent yet).

Who cares about them?I hope you make a million Dinars or about $1,200 lol J/K make money and be happy

Lots of love,

Fellow free market capitalist

• Upvote 1

DD is getting rich off of us, he is selling every thing, notification system, IPhone App and the list goes on, Just go to this web site....

Nope, not getting rich off me. It's a delusional site. Nothing relevant that is true news with any true substance.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Does this send off an alarm??? If the RV is imminend why are all these gurus upgrading their sites and selling more pre-RV services. Smells like we are being duped again by the hustlers. At this point, I can't believe anybody - even though I want to. One has to question the real potrential here. My gut tells me this is a good investment but all the lies and disinformation is making me dizzy. I've come to accept that we might (likely) get the short end of this while DT, DB and the others make millions on the gullible.

Edited by The Eagle
  • Upvote 1

So, why did I do it? Here are your answers:

To make it easier for others to follow what is shared by me through all my sites and services.

Kudos to you for your entrepreneurial spirit.

I hope it goes well for you.

What startled me, was finding out that DD was your site, and that your here as well.

I knew contributors/mods from other sites are here too, but not to this extent.

I guess I was naive.

Who else here is prominent on the other sites??

Kudos to you for your entrepreneurial spirit.

I hope it goes well for you.

What startled me, was finding out that DD was your site, and that your here as well.

I knew contributors/mods from other sites are here too, but not to this extent.

I guess I was naive.

Who else here is prominent on the other sites??

I absolutely check out lots of other Dinar Sites!

But, I'm NOT prominent in any site what-soever. :eyebrows: